Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Nov 2023, 14:09 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]the majority of the people are role-playing
(31 Oct 2023, 00:19 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]It's worth noting that I don't think anyone here in this thread has actually said there's anything wrong with roleplaying/playing along with the files.
(01 Nov 2023, 15:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2023, 14:09 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]the majority of the people are role-playing
(31 Oct 2023, 00:19 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]It's worth noting that I don't think anyone here in this thread has actually said there's anything wrong with roleplaying/playing along with the files.

I do disagree it does say something it goes against the vitality of the files. But thank you for your input!
We are not saying if it's good or bad. The point is: role-playing is encouraged, while the proper discussion on what is ACTUALLY working and how t make it work is discouraged. This is the point, that fits the thread.

If the files are not working for you, this is the thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...leep-stuff
(01 Nov 2023, 04:13 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]I think relapse are really people who never had control of themselves in the first place.

Most on reddit role play
The first comment is descriptive of pretty much every human being.  We do what we like or what we're programmed to do. 

Essentially agree with your second comment.
(01 Nov 2023, 04:13 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]I think relapse are really people who never had control of themselves in the first place.
(01 Nov 2023, 17:11 )jadefortyfour Wrote: [ -> ]The first comment is descriptive of pretty much every human being.  We do what we like or what we're programmed to do. 
Isn't "loss of control" the main reason why people turn to erotic/sissy-hypnosis? 😂
(01 Nov 2023, 17:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2023, 17:11 )jadefortyfour Wrote: [ -> ]The first comment is descriptive of pretty much every human being.  We do what we like or what we're programmed to do. 
Isn't "loss of control" the main reason why people turn to hypnosis? 😂
Yes, you are 100% right at times it's a great feeling
Ha! That's probably the main difference between those who seek true hypnosis (to lose control) and role-players (who seek an excuse)! 😆
(01 Nov 2023, 17:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! That's probably the main difference between those who seek true hypnosis (to lose control) and role-players (who seek an excuse)! 😆

The idea of having absolutely no will is truly amazing
(01 Nov 2023, 17:53 )sam_henry Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2023, 17:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! That's probably the main difference between those who seek true hypnosis (to lose control) and role-players (who seek an excuse)! 😆

The idea of having absolutely no will is truly amazing

We would say the state of having no will is amazing. 

May we ask where or when you acquired your, apparently, considerable will? And how would you define the word 'will' - is it the of the 'immovable object' sort? 

Was it at the same store you bought your understanding of the alphabet, words and multiplication tables?  Or was it that someone shared their knowledge with you.

That's where we got our understanding of those sorts of things, from others - it wasn't something we were born with.  We were born, like most everyone, with the ability to be retain information and we were either rewarded or punished (or both) based on how well we conformed and repeated those lessons.

We haven't forgotten that although most people feel they were 'ready made' and ascribe 'who they are today' - to themselves instead of remembering and acknowledging everything they are was loaded into them by those who raised them and the educational system they attended. Secular and/or religious.
(01 Nov 2023, 23:38 )jadefortyfour Wrote: [ -> ]And how would you define the word 'will'
Also: wish and intent. And relations between them. 3 words that are fundamental in switching the realities. Intent + will = success in reaching the goals. While wishes remain wishes.

But how do you define them? Sounds like a separate thread ?