Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/hypnotic-sub...32779.html

(11 Oct 2022, 21:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Oct 2022, 18:25 )nikkifriel Wrote: [ -> ]I found this one on Hypnotube  - WOW!
What is the non-direct link? Or the video name? The direct link does not work.
(15 Oct 2022, 00:08 )helenabrown Wrote: [ -> ]For the Bambi latex fans ! https://soundcloud.com/be-kila/bambis-little-secret-mp3

b4e updated this file not so long ago, so I guess this is the v1 file. Also be careful this file mentions that your new shiny uniform must be on at all times (at least part of it) and it alters uniform lock trigger to achieve that.

It also includes old personality erasure/merge and random acts of uniforming, so it's quite a dangerous one imo.
(15 Oct 2022, 16:03 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Also be careful this file mentions that your new shiny uniform must be on at all times
Indeed. The idea is to replace all your clothes with latex. There is also a suggestion about a dildo, but I did not catch if it's a real or a hypnotic one, which is supposed to be in all the time. Sounds interesting, but I would remove the bimbofication suggestions, though.
(16 Oct 2022, 23:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Oct 2022, 16:03 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Also be careful this file mentions that your new shiny uniform must be on at all times
Indeed. The idea is to replace all your clothes with latex. There is also a suggestion about a dildo, but I did not catch if it's a real or a hypnotic one, which is supposed to be in all the time. Sounds interesting, but I would remove the bimbofication suggestions, though.

Oh, that part... It suggests that you only allowed to wear special kind of latex panties with built in dildo. And it's definitely not a hypnotic part of the new uniform with triggers attached to dildo movements.

I have a full script, but can't share for obvious reasons...

This is kinda a dream come true file for me (lol)
I haven't listened to these files in probably 5 years or so, but decided to listen to 1,2,3,10 of the original series last night.

I blanked out somewhere in 2 and woke up at the beginning of 1 again...

I guess I'll keep listening 😊
English is not my first language so I apologise if this is hard to read

Don’t know how smart of an idea it is but decided to give BS a try.
To make myself sound even more foolish, other than some fun on hypnotube on such I lack experience with hypno files, so I also don’t really know how they affect me.
Anyhon, started 3 days ago.
22/10 - day one, listened before going to sleep. Found 10 day starter playlist on soundcloud - first day files are 1,2,3,10. Honestly don’t remember much, no idea if I tranced or slept, however I did regain consciousness at the end of 10.
23/10 - during the day I did not notice any signs that the files are influencing me in any way. Again listening before bed, again files 1,2,3,10. This time I’m somewhat more confidant I tranced as I momentarily regained consciousness throughout the session. Because of that I remember some things from that day: GG trigger made me, sometimes, feel something like a pulse of fuzziness (find the feeling difficult to explain), remember putting things in a bubble but don't remember what exactly, sleep trigger made me feel super weird - like my brain was pulled back and my whole body went limp. Again regained full consciousness at the end of 10.
24/10 - again no signs of files affecting me, again listening before sleep, again 1,2,3,10. Similar reaction to GG trigger. This time I don't remember the session. Towards the end of 3 I came to because of back pain, tried listening threw it but I was fully aware, not really concentrating so I ended listening when 10 began to wind down (at the point where I was conscious on previous days).
25/10 - the day I’m writing this down, no effects. Planning to again listen before bed, today to 0,1,2,10.

In future I want to try listening in the morning instead.

As I’m planning to keep small journal for myself, if there is interest I might as well post my experiences here
(23 Jul 2019, 05:38 )Heidi Slave Wrote: [ -> ]Further to my previous post, wherein I speculated about the reasons why Bambi was created, I wanted to further describe my own experience:  addicted.

After having stopped Bambi for some months, I stumbled upon their YouTube site.  A few seconds of the Bimbo Drone was enough to soften my resolve.  I never bothered to create a playlist.  I would just pick files that appealed to me.  Not only was I aware of the numerous cautionary tales online about Bambi, but I would sometimes read them while downloading the files for extra erotic sizzle.  At this point I listen for about 30 minutes per day, always dressed.  

The reason that I don’t quit is that succumbing feels so freaking erotic!  A contributing factor is that my corset, stockings and heels (“uniform”) are by now a sort of erotic dynamite, thanks to the effects of the files.  Crossdressing has been transformed into a mind-blowing experience. 

Oh, and weed.  (Being a newbie, I don’t know the “culture” of the group in regard to certain medicinal plants.  Rest assured that it’s legal where I live.)  I’m certainly not the first to report the erotic effects of weed, but the combination of feminization, weed and hypnosis is my personal kryptonite.

The effects to date are more frequent and often compulsive crossdressing, moments of genuine cock craving, and a huge, intense onset of submissiveness.  But most significant, I like it!  It feels literally irresistibly erotic.

I'm surprised I'm the only person who has liked this post as it so adeptly captures the Bambi Sleep experience, and explains why people can't stop..!
Hello, i allow myself to contact you because i have a question,

I am French speaking, which means that i only understand a little English. I listened without thinking and just out of curiosity
To the video on YouTube "00 rapid induction of Bambi sleep"
Which lasts 2:43 min. This is the only vidéo i have listened to,
I Always felt anxious and excited, tingly and confused so far, i sleep very badly, i also have basic anxiety issues. 
I wanted to know if just listening to this vidéo will have affected me in any way or not, if it will dissipate ? 

I probably took a trigger ( on my own ), but i don't want to get into it, i just want to know about the sample i consumed and why i'm feeling these side effects 

Thank
(26 Oct 2022, 17:58 )Amristo Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to know if just listening to this vidéo will have affected me in any way or not, if it will dissipate ? 
The short answer is "nobody knows". For example, I'm pretty immune to these files. Some others experience blackouts from the first listening.

Oh.. And welcome! 😉