Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish training loops had descriptions or what they helped better enforce.
(25 Oct 2021, 03:11 )saffi_t Wrote: [ -> ]I wish training loops had descriptions or what they helped better enforce.

They seem really off-brand for the BS creator, both in file style and file description. I wonder if anything will come out after file 6?
The new training loops released, I'll be testing them while I have the day off! Playlist planned is Sleepygirl Salon > Sleepyhead > Mentally Platinum Blonde > Bobblehead > Superficial Basic Bitch > Bambidoll > Life Control: Total Doll > Makeover Awakener.

I'll report back later
Wow! Sleepygirl Salon followed by Sleepyhead had me out cold, and the next training loop, Bobblehead, was a really effective deepener. I messed up a little choosing to put Bambidoll before Life Control, as it builds on triggers established in Life Control. Still, tranced very deeply. Sleepyhead especially is a very rhythmic track, using two early triggers as a kind of drum beat while some newer salon triggers are spoken over it.
(25 Oct 2021, 21:46 )FerengiDealer Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Sleepygirl Salon followed by Sleepyhead had me out cold, and the next training loop, Bobblehead, was a really effective deepener. I messed up a little choosing to put Bambidoll before Life Control, as it builds on triggers established in Life Control. Still, tranced very deeply. Sleepyhead especially is a very rhythmic track, using two early triggers as a kind of drum beat while some newer salon triggers are spoken over it.

That’s exactly what they are used for is deepeners for the salon files. The order is whatever you want it could be Sleepygirl Salon, Sleepyhead to Mentally Platinum Blonde, now you can listen to Automatic Airhead or Bobblehead I figure this doesn’t matter because both take you deeper after that is Superfical Basic Bitch and Life Control then you should listen to bambidoll then the Awakener. 

But for me I don’t use this order I first go Sleepygirl, then Mental Blonde, then Bobblehead, then Automatic, THEN Sleepygirl into Superfical then the rest of the files. But I do this because I usually wake up for some odd reason always during Superfical Basic Bitch. But thanks too that deepener that doesn’t happen anymore. So I can listen to all the files and wake up right at the end of the awakener. That’s why I like these loops because they’re designed to help the listener go deeper during these files because it’s such a long session. But you can also just loop all three files, and listen to those over and over again. You still go very deep by the three files themselves. It’s really up to the Listener. They get to choose where they want to go deeper. I think it’s really interesting in my opinion. I also feel like the last one bambidoll is going to connect with the last salon file that hasn’t come out. And I think he’s planting triggers that we don’t remember yet. Kind of preparing us for the next file. If I remember correctly he did say it connects. But I could be wrong. But to this day I have looped these files the 3 new ones, and I still have no idea what they do no matter how hard I try to remember.
(27 Oct 2021, 14:50 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have no idea what they do
Any post-effects?
The new Bambi Sleepyhead is very rhythmic.
Click...Whatever I say...Must obey.
Click...Sleep Now!
Click...Bambi!
Click...Click....Click...Snap...Snap...Snap...

I like the rhythm "Click" trigger--both the metronome and the finger snap echos. "Whatever I say...Must obey" also sticks in my head for at least 10 minutes after the recording is over. My favorite out of the three new recordings.

Still don't have a Bambi yet, even though I've tried.
Bambi, come out come out where ever you are.

Bobblehead and Bambidoll are also good. Great for background listening.
(27 Oct 2021, 14:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Oct 2021, 14:50 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote: [ -> ]I still have no idea what they do
Any post-effects?

Nope lol not any I have noticed besides the urge to loop them again and again and AGAIN! I can’t stop listening that all I know, but he has added on the description on the blog for the files. 

Warning: though these are only loops and can be listened to during other activities, responsive bimbo-puppets are nevertheless likely to find them highly incapacitating, including effects such as sleepiness, limpness, brainlessness, and extreme suggestibility. As with any hypnotic recording, do not use in any situation that requires your full attention and awareness.
Hello everyone,
I discovered this forum by chance.
I have been cross-dressing for 2 years, rather wisely we will say but here for a few days I want more.
I don't want to be just a nice girl anymore.
So I started to do research without really what to look for ^^
And I ended up discovering Bambi Sleep and I must admit that I am very interested in it.
I haven't listened to any hypno file but it seems like the kind of thing I'm looking for.
There are extreme reactions in the positive and in the negative but it seems like an incredible experience to have.
(05 Nov 2021, 15:00 )Lost_In_The_Pink Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,
I discovered this forum by chance.
I have been cross-dressing for 2 years, rather wisely we will say but here for a few days I want more.
I don't want to be just a nice girl anymore.
So I started to do research without really what to look for ^^
And I ended up discovering Bambi Sleep and I must admit that I am very interested in it.
I haven't listened to any hypno file but it seems like the kind of thing I'm looking for.
There are extreme reactions in the positive and in the negative but it seems like an incredible experience to have.

Hi and welcome!
I myself only enjoy hypno from time to time in short bursts, so I had fun for a  couple of days with this mashup https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid55306 And it only took all my willpower to stop in order to get back to irl stuff  😉

The Bambi proper protocol though takes serious dedication and gradual submergence deeper and deeper. Not a quick in-and-out like the way I do things. Other forum colleagues can give advice and feedback on the proper use of Bambi.