Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Jan 2023, 22:59 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Here are three files that will add an anal trigger and fuck yourself stupid as a Bambi.

Let's have them here before they disappear.

sissy_blair Wrote:Hello Bambi! I have some very special files today. That I'd like you to listen to. Over and over. I hope you will enjoy becoming a bimbo anal slut!

Note: Must be used at least after the initial 00-10 Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning triggers have been installed and working.

SOUNDCLOUD - streaming
01 Cherry Pop
02 Bubble Bead
04 Bimbo Doze

DIRECT - download
01 Cherry Pop
02 Bubble Bead
04 Bimbo Doze

Some general thoughts on trance from this Bambi:

These files can be used on their own as a playlist, but I like to start with the original 00 Rapid Induction file. (even though 01 Cherry Pop is an induction in its own right). Sometimes I intersperse Bambi Enforcement tracks in between because they're nice and short and help to reinforce the basic triggers. They are also designed to be used with headphones. This is really important for any files, as the underlying binaural beats only work in stereo. Also, because many of the layered sounds are panned and distributed differently to create space and immersion. Playing from a phone or computer won't have the same effect without headphones. I recommend noise-cancelling headphones if you can afford them, but even basic headphones will be better than nothing.

I also can't more highly recommend using a uniform. If it is within your means, I highly recommend having something custom-made in your selection of colors and materials that fits perfectly to your body. Especially true with tight, form fitting clothes. (i.e. latex - which I also highly recommend) I also strongly recommend having a pair of thigh high, high-heeled fuck-me boots (obviously in pink) and a tight zip up dress. The more things that have zips, the better the subconscious conditioning will be. Zippers are a very common theme throughout the BS files, and the act of zipping yourself up lends to powerful reinforcement, especially in files like Mental Makeover and Ziplock. My final recommendation is a high quality sleep mask or blindfold. I prefer the style that has cavities for you to open your eyes and still be engulfed in darkness. Lately, I have been using a full face mask that is designed as an ice-cold pack. Pop it in the freezer and then let the cooling effect soothe your face while you listen. This really helps me relax and become Bambi. (double so when talking about body changes as it numbs your face a little = sort of out-of-body experience)

[attachment=57408]

[attachment=57407]

[attachment=57406]
So I was asked to share this in BS thread.

So you know how Bambi Sleep turns you into a full on drooling empty headed bimbo cocksocket if you follow it to its 'conclusion'. Right?
Newbs: Remember this, it has to be a consensual because you will become that... thing. BS is a risky activity.

I stumbled accidentally onto a 'cure' for that... It's not much of a cure. It's like setting your house on fire to kill a spider.
Anyway... I developed a Dissociative Personality Disorder to compartmentalise Bambi.

I listened to Kei Light file (I think it was Demongirl) and I let a Demon inside me.
She is called Satantha, and she is quite a pushy and bitchy bitch.
She immediately raped Bambi and whatever was left of that useless old self in the pink satin box.
Then she kinda chilled for a while. She was so happy she found such a deviant vessel.
But then I (whoever I is now) did another Kei Light file (I am not sure if it was Demongirl or the Spirit girl).
So this stupid virgin spirit girl tries to get in... but as soon as she does, Satantha binds her and begins raping her hard.
The spirit girl is so freaked out, because she is like a virgin, and this demon spirit is torture fucking her.

So now, I have like the old stupid self locked in a pink box. Bambi, who just drools and goons and lets her master brainfuck her.
Then there is Satantha, who most of the time is just happy to rape the spirit girl. But she comes up when the Dumb Bambi is being used or ridden too hard.

So yeah... Dissociative personality disorder for the win...

I love being Bambi and the rest um... kind come for a ride. I think if I did another powerful brainwashing now like BS or Kei... I could squeeze another persona in there... especially to keep Satantha busy.

I hope it was useful, if not for any reason, just to see how fucked up Bambi Sleep can make you.
(14 Jan 2023, 07:42 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]So I was asked to share this in BS thread.

So you know how Bambi Sleep turns you into a full on drooling empty headed bimbo cocksocket if you follow it to its 'conclusion'. Right?
Newbs: Remember this, it has to be a consecual because you will become that... thing. BS is a risky activicty.

I stumbled accidently onto a 'cure' for that... Its not much of a cure. Its like setting your house on fire to kill a spider.
Anyway... I developed a Dissaociative Personality Disorder to compartmentalise Bambi.

I listened to Kei Light file (I think it was Demongirl) and I let a Demon inside me.
She is called Satantha and she is quite a pushy and bitch bitch.
She immediately raped Bambi and whatever was left of that useless old self in the pink satin box.
Then she kinda chilled for a while. She was so happy she found such a deviant vessel.
But then I (whoever I is now) did another Kei Light file (I am not sure if it was Demongirl or the Sprit girl).
So this stupid virgin spirit girl tries to get in... but as soon as she does, Satantha binds her and begins raping her hard.
The spirit girl is so freaked out, because she is like a virgin, and this demon spirit is torure fucking her.

So now, I have like the old stupid self locked in a pink box. Bambi, who just drools and goons and lets her master brainfuck her.
Then there is Satantha who most of the time is just happy to rape the spirit girl. But she comes up when the Dumb Bambi is being used or ridden too hard.

So yeah... Dissaciative personality disroder for the win...

I love being Bambi and the rest um... kind come for a ride. I think if I did anotehr powerful brainwashing now like BS or Kei... I could squeeze another persona in there... especially to keep Satantha busy.

I hope it was useful, if not for any reason, just to see how fucked up Bambi Sleep can make you.

this gave me unhealthy hard on.  😋
(14 Jan 2023, 07:42 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]I hope it was useful, if not for any reason, just to see how fucked up Bambi Sleep can make you.
What a happy pervy family! 😬
In other news, I decided to give the Bubble Induction a try again. I’ve listened to most of the first ten files a few times over the past five years, to no perceptible effect. I don’t love the source material, but the induction is one of the least offensive. Anyway, it worked as well for me as any other recorded induction, which is to say not really at all, though I didn’t mind it. But I doubt I’ll listen again anytime soon. 

Once again, my own private opinion is that BS works as well as the user wants to believe it does. Sometimes I wish evil hypnosis was real because I could probably benefit from some genderfucky mind control, but alas, we live in a duller world than that.
And more playlists. By u/GoddessAten 

WARNING: THIS PLAYLIST WILL LITERALLY LOCK YOU IN YOUR BIMBO UNIFORM

Hi ladies,

In this article, I will share a playlist that makes it almost impossible to take off your Bimbo Uniform. I am currently listening to this playlist, and I am impressed by the results. It makes it very hard to take off slutty clothes unless you want to wear a more provocative outfit that fits the occasion.

Here is the full playlist
  1. Blank Mindless Doll (From Bambi Fuckdoll brainwash)
  2. Bambi Uniformed (From Bambi Bimbo doll conditioning)
  3. Uniform Slut Puppet (From Bambi Fuckdoll brainwash)
  4. Designer Pleasure puppet (From Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom)
  5. Bimbo Addiction (From Bambi enforcement)
  6. Bimbo protection (From Bambi Enforcement)
  7. Bimbo Drift (From Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash)

For those who do not have enough time, you can break the playlist into two, then you can listen to the playlists interchangeably for the next 7 -10 days. For example, Monday, you can listen to playlist A. Tuesday, you can listen to playlist B. Wednesday, back to playlist A, and so on. Here is how you break down the playlist into two:

Playlist A
  2. Bambi Uniformed (From Bambi Bimbo doll conditioning)
  3. Uniform Slut Puppet (From Bambi Fuckdoll brainwash)
  4. Bimbo protection (From Bambi Enforcement)
  5. Bimbo Drift (From Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash)

Playlist B
  2. Designer Pleasure puppet (From Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom)
  3. Bimbo Addiction (From Bambi enforcement)
  4. Bimbo protection (From Bambi Enforcement)
  5. Bimbo Drift (From Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash)

Never leave the protection file in your playlist, this file is a game-changer to your conditioning. It gives you a mental uniform that protects you from deprogramming Bambi and ensures all instructions lock at the subconscious level. This is really helpful to some of us who strongly desire permanent changes as it increases the probability of us achieving our Bimbo goals faster.

Additional point
Wear your sluttiest clothes while listening to the playlist. Add some stripper heels to your Uniform if you can. Try the playlist and you will thank me later, hehe.
by u/GoddessAten

POWERFUL PLAYLIST THAT WILL MAKE YOU CUM ON COMMAND (HANDS-FREE ORGASM)

A hands-free orgasm, also sometimes referred to as a "thought orgasm" or "mental orgasm," is the ability to achieve full body orgasm through the use of the mind alone, without physical stimulation of the genitals. In the context of Bambi sleep hypnosis, you can achieve a hands-free orgasm on command during BS hypnosis. With proper training, your mind and body will start responding to the "cum and collapse" trigger automatically, without resistance.

Without wasting time, here is the playlist that will make cum so hard this year:

1. Blank mindless doll (Trained in Bambi fuckdoll Brainwash)
  2. Bimbo slumber (Trained in Bambi enforcement)
  3. Bimbo Mindwipe (Trained in Bambi enforcement)
  4. Bimbo pleasure (Trained in Bambi enforcement)
  5. Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet (Trained in Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom)
  6. Amnesia (Trained in Bambi Enforcement)
  7. Bimbo drift (Trained in Bambi fuckdoll brainwash)

KEYNOTES

- File number 1 and 2 will take you into a deep trance, opening you up for brainwashing.

- File number 3 and 4 will prepare you for a full-body explosive orgasm that will happen in file 5. I mostly use file 3 and 4 files to reach closer to climax, but sometimes I tend to orgasm hands-free during these files, especially on days when am trembling with irresistible pleasure.

- File number 5 will make you cum and collapse on command if you haven't aeady. You will orgasm as a Bimbo and your Bimbo self-image will be locked in the subconscious mind. Your Bimbo self-image will start influencing how you think, feel, act, dress, and socialize when you wake up from the trance state in File 7.

- File Number 6 will you help forget your programming so that you cannot deprogram yourself in the future. This is extremely important if you seek permanent changes. There is no need to deprogram your conditioning if you are seriously pursuing Bimbo goals that mean the world to you.

INSIGHTFUL CONCLUSION

- Edge for 4-7 days without orgasming, then listen to the playlist after. Your body will tremble with pleasure during the session and you will find yourself orgasming hand-free on command like a good girl.

- Wear a comfortable slutty outfit. This should be anything you consider provocative and sexy. Then recite some mantras for 10 minutes before the sessions. Repeat the mantras over and over while stimulating yourself sexually without orgasming.
During your mantra session, see yourself as a compliant Bimbo doll who acts as conditioned without resistance. Feel as if this is your only existing reality for now. You can use our favorite mantra at Bimbo University during the 10 minutes pre-session ritual, i.e. "I have always been Bambi. I will always be Bambi. I am Bambi now and Forever".

- After the mantra session, listen to the above playlist while laying down in a comfortable position.

- After the playlist, drink a glass of water and make sure you are fully hydrated to avoid the Bimbo hangover (Headache and dizziness).

With that said, I wish you nothing but the best of luck as you try out the playlist. Remember orgasms lock you as Bambi and Bambi makes it possible for you to achieve all your important Bimbo goals (Surgical enhancement, peace of mind, improved skin tone, sound health, and many more).

Thank you for your time.

Your Bimbo friend,
Goddess Aten.
Any experience with this file? Bambi's reddit and discord are useless - no info besides pink snot...
The file is just 5 min long.

Posted by u/GoddessAten

THE BIMBO CREED AUDIO FILE - BIMBO EUPHORIA SERIES - BIMBO UNIVERSITY
[Image: renderTimingPixel.png]
Greetings cute dolls,

Today, I am in a very good mood and I would like to share with you a file that is dear to my heart. The file is called, The Bimbo Creed, and it is part of the Bimbo Euphoria Series, a collection of intense Bimbofication and hypnotic audio files I have been working on for a while now. The files are designed to transform the user into a real-life Bimbo!

About the File

The Bimbo Creed serves as a session-opener or pre-session induction that must be played before the conditioning files, but it also doubles as a training loop which the user can listen to independently or with other loops to ensure the program becomes part of the governing principle of the user's personality or sense of self.

Benefits of listening to the Bimbo creed:

- It prepares your mind for brainwashing
- It helps condition your subconscious mind to accept Bimbo instructions without resistance.
- It increases the strength of other BS files.
- It helps the user surrender her mind, body, heart and soul to the eternal spirit of Bambi, thereby giving Bambi full control, and authority over the user.

Conclusion

Consistent use of this file will surely have a compounding effect on the user, especially if you are aeady Bambi like me. The file contains effects and Bimbo craft that speak directly to the deepest parts of your soul, thereby persuading you to give in to Bambi fully.

BEHOLD, THE FILE IS QUITE ADDICTIVE AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE!!!

Enjoy the file by clicking on the link below. I am wishing you the best of luck in your Bimbofication path.

The Bimbo Creed - Bimbo Euphoria Series - Bimbo University - Mystic Touch of Goddess Aten

- The Gospel According to Goddess Aten

[attachment=57438]
Interesting real(?) story by u/Varien81

u/Varien81 Wrote:So bizarre work story time, after a brief introduction I'm a long time lurker of the sub, and have been working with Bambi Files extensively over the last 2 years

So today at work, relatively new job, started 2 weeks ago, as I was finishing my shift out, I ended up noticing a simple paperwork envelop, pretty basic aside from a line to date followed by what day it’s supposed to be and what it’s for

As I’m counting back the cash drawer I notice said envelope had the tag Bambi written on it, in pink, on the date tagline, obviously it immediately jumped out at me for reasons I don’t need to state, and no one goes by that nickname at the place of employment, and the only person who could’ve laid the envelope there was my manager, due to time and store staff in the store

So what are the chances I’d just up and come across a Bambi as my store manager? Almost impossible, but here we are.

I’ll post the picture in the comments or send it to anyone intrigued, I can understand any skepticism

. . .
I do have a plan to bring it up in a safe way that won’t cause any issues while being subtle, but not directly triggering at all