Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Session 2: files # 1,2,3,10
My body was much more relaxed than the first time.
I did not have ants in the limbs during the session.
I still had that moment when my mind started to spin.
My mind was in a deeper state.
The voice was loud and clear, it was like speaking directly to my mind.
I felt certain words cling to my mind.
The triggers are still not working but it seems to be moving in the right direction.
The session seemed shorter to me than the first time.
Session 3: files # 1,2,3,10
Today it happened to me twice without even realizing it to think "Bambi is horny", "Bambi need cock".
A weird but very pleasant feeling
This time I went into my deep mind almost from the start of the session.
It was not just my mind that reacted to the voice, my body also reacted to this faith.
The effect of the triggers is getting stronger I can feel it.
I look forward to my next session.
When I come out of my session I am so relaxed and so horny.
Session 4: files # 1,2,3,10
Something strange happened to me, after session 3 I watched a Stargirl series, I love this series and at one point I stayed focused and with a blank mind on the breasts of the main character Courtney but I didn't look at them while being excited but rather as if they were mine, that it was my chest there in front of me.
My sleep is disturbed, I sleep less, and that night I had a flash in my sleep it's blurry I saw the triggers and the name Bambi.
As soon as I woke up I only thought of one thing to do a session and there by writing these lines after my session I only want to redo one.
I didn't expect BS to be so big in my life so quickly but I like it I don't resist I accept it.
During my session I saw the words of the voice being written like a typewriter in my mind making them louder.
My pleasure is also increased, a lot even ...
This is amazing progress.
I very much want to suggest later moving on to dirtier variations like Trancing Super-slut 1-3, but something tells me Lost In The Pink is perhaps not into dirty stuff.
Anyway, watching the progress with great interest.
(12 Nov 2021, 09:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]This is amazing progress.
I very much want to suggest later moving on to dirtier variations like Trancing Super-slut 1-3, but something tells me Lost In The Pink is perhaps not into dirty stuff.
Anyway, watching the progress with great interest.

It's disturbing but it's so nice to feel changed without realizing it.

Indeed dirty stuff is not for me.

Please follow my progress. This is pleasant for me.
I would suggest adding the Uniform Lock file, but that's most likely my own crossdressing fetish speaking 😋

(12 Nov 2021, 09:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]This is amazing progress.
Indeed! Just 4 "standard" files. And just 4 sessions. Wow...
I don't want to add new files while I'm not completely familiar with basic triggers but one day maybe.

The changes are minimal for the moment nothing too impactful.
(12 Nov 2021, 18:05 )Lost_In_The_Pink Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to add new files while I'm not completely familiar with basic triggers but one day maybe.

where did you order ur cage from?
(12 Nov 2021, 20:21 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Nov 2021, 18:05 )Lost_In_The_Pink Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to add new files while I'm not completely familiar with basic triggers but one day maybe.

where did you order ur cage from?

On aliexpress.