Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Oct 2022, 20:51 )Zigir Wrote: [ -> ]Since I’m yet to listen to uniform lock I find it hard to say If my sessions had much to do with what has happened.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but "Uniform Lock" is more about the "lock", inability to take your uniform off, and not about actually getting the uniform.
For the second night in row, my SubConscious Mind made me listen to the following playlist:

Bimbo Drone
Bimbo Drift
Bambi Body Lock
Bambi Takeover
Bimbo Slumber
Sleepygirl Salon
Bimbo Tranqulity
Uniform Slut Puppet
Ziplock
Bambi Awakens

From time to time I fell asleep, from time to time the player stopped working. So, I'm not sure what I actually listened to.
(27 Oct 2022, 15:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Oct 2022, 13:19 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Cannabis smoking has not been linked with lung issues
It has. Again, because of the high burning temperature, more resin/tar goes into the lungs.

Actually, again, being a biochemist (I have been researching this, BTW) working in the Cannabis industry, no they have not shown that Cannabis smoking causes cancer, other lung problems maybe. The difference being we smoke the Cannabis flowers not leaves, like tobacco. Vaping is done lower temperatures also.

Put back to the OT.
(27 Oct 2022, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]For the second night in row, my SubConscious Mind made me listen to the following playlist:

Bimbo Drone
Bimbo Drift
Bambi Body Lock
Bambi Takeover
Bimbo Slumber
Sleepygirl Salon
Bimbo Tranqulity
Uniform Slut Puppet
Ziplock
Bambi Awakens

From time to time I fell asleep, from time to time the player stopped working. So, I'm not sure what I actually listened to.

What are the chances of Bambi listening to whatever she wanted instead when player "stopped working"?.. Did you give 8.5 file a try by chance?
(27 Oct 2022, 22:56 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Did you give 8.5 file a try by chance?
What is 8.5 file?
(27 Oct 2022, 21:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]For the second night in row, my SubConscious Mind made me listen to the following playlist:
New playlist for the last night and the whole day today:

Bimbo Drone
Bimbo Relaxation
Bimbo Tranquility
Bambi Body Lock
Bimbo Pride
Bimbo Pleasure
Bambi Takeover
Bimbo Servitude
Bimbo Addiction
Bimbo Slumber
Sleepygirl Salon
Bambi Awakens
Bimbo Drift

Then some tracks from https://soundcloud.com/be-kila

Last night I woke up in a proper trance/sleep paralysis state. I was laying on my back with crossed legs, but they felt as if they were parallel but tightly squeezed to each other. All voices were very clear, each word was heard and understood. No Bambi effects whatsoever, but the trance state was interesting.
Two playlists last night:

Bimbo Drone
Rapid Induction
Bimbo Relaxation
Bimbo Pleasure
Bambi Takeover
Bimbo Addiction
Bimbo Slumber
Bambi Awakens

And

Blank Mindless Doll
Bambi Uniformed
Bambi Takeover
Bimbo Pleasure
Ziplock
Bimbo Addiction
Bimbo Drift
Sleep Loop

Then my SCM suddenly added "Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion" which is considered the most dangerous file. Rather annoying file...

Then let automatic SoundCloud playlist play whatever it finds "suitable". It was mostly bambi4eva.

I think the most interesting is B4E file is https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid62860 . The rest is ...mmm ... Any recommendations?

I usually avoid strictly bimbofication files, this time such files appear in the playlists when I was handcuffed, so I could not skip 😂 Is my SCM going to tell me something?
Here are some questions to all who managed to get Bambi files working. What is actually the idea?

OK, I understand the dopamine addiction effect. Same as for, for example, SB's files.

OK, I understand Bambi Uniform Lock - you can't remove female clothes.

OK, I understand the tulpa-like Takeover part, but when is the takeover supposed to happen? Right after you got dressed up? Only during listening the files? Right after? Spontaneously a week after? OK, I understand that it depends on the progress, but still?

What about the rest? Just induced cock addiction and strange behavior? Again, when is it supposed to happen?

IQ reduction? Only while in uniform? Or it's the tulpa's IQ? But what is the point, if you are supposed to have a blackout when Bambi is fronting?

Related - can you converse with Bambi? Or Bambi and "I" are mutually exclusive in one particular timestamp?

Puzzled..
(29 Oct 2022, 22:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Here are some questions to all who managed to get Bambi files working. What is actually the idea?

OK, I understand the dopamine addiction effect. Same as for, for example, SB's files.

OK, I understand Bambi Uniform Lock - you can't remove female clothes.

OK, I understand the tulpa-like Takeover part, but when is the takeover supposed to happen? Right after you got dressed up? Only during listening the files? Right after? Spontaneously a week after? OK, I understand that it depends on the progress, but still?

What about the rest? Just induced cock addiction and strange behavior? Again, when is it supposed to happen?

IQ reduction? Only while in uniform? Or it's the tulpa's IQ? But what is the point, if you are supposed to have a blackout when Bambi is fronting?

Related - can you converse with Bambi? Or Bambi and "I" are mutually exclusive in one particular timestamp?

Puzzled..

I think it's mostly subjective and depends on how your scm will interpret the suggestions given in files, there's no universal answer that'll be true for everybambi.

Files like 8.5 and little secret more or less suggest old personality erasure and permanent Bambi takeover. I wonder how your scm will interpret that... Or will she force you to listen if you decide to skip a day :3

Does the playlist lock trigger work for you?.. 8.5 suggests using oblivion file and listening to all playlists non stop, so something is definitely aeady working...