Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04 Nov 2022, 11:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Nov 2022, 11:46 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]You should give control loops a try while uniformed, if you didn't yet.
I tried them once, but I did not like something, most likely IQ-related. Need to check again.

Think those are training loops. 

Quote:The control loops will put Bambi to sleep using triggers established by the main conditioning session. Although not directly strengthening her training, these loops will have her carrying out a variety of fun bimbo assignments that will serve to demonstrate her compliance and reinforce her bimbo mindset.

Try puppet/doll loops.
(04 Nov 2022, 11:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]it was rather irritating this time.
It was a bit too cold, a bit inconvenient, and with headphones there is no much freedom to roll around 😬
I still wonder how well Bambi will work with earbuds(preferably wireless) and lockable latex hood...
(04 Nov 2022, 13:20 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]I still wonder how well Bambi will work with earbuds(preferably wireless) and lockable latex hood...
I did that. I've got some Aliexpress earphones, but their sound quality is not to compare with Sony WH-1000XM3.

For years I've been using lockable inflatable latex hood with nose tubes and with built-in inflatable latex gag with built-in breathing tube - my kinky dream! It's almost dissolved now. Still have it, barely usable. But I have a pink PU leather hood from Aliexpress I used with these earphones. The problem is that after a couple of hours the ears begin to hurt, what is not the case with the Sony. But I can try tomorrow. What should I wear them with? 😋

Actually, I can check the sound quality right away...
As I said, unlike tobacco, which is only leaves, research has not yet shown links between cancer and Cannabis - the reason being the international ban on research, since the UN and many countries singed a treaty on it (Governments can fund the research, it has to be privately funded, unlike research for opioids, etc.). Much of the research that has been put on on this topic has issues, because many of the subjects also used tobacco. Also, most tobacco is ground, mixed with formaldehyde and other chemicals, and rolled into paper-like substance. The formaldehyde makes the nicotine easier to vaporize.

One has to remember that terpenes (flavor and fragrance compounds) and other Cannabinoids are present (at this time there are over 50 different ones currently identified from Cannabis alone). I won't even talk about the Cannabinoids found in mushrooms, etc. 😁 THC is actually THCA in the plant, what is produced in the plant. Heat converts THCA to THC. Same happens with CBD - it is CBDA (the A stands for acid). These compounds are not bioactive (the acid forms). Hence why when making edibles, etc. they have to heat the cannabis to 121 C, prior to making edibles.

I currently work in Cannabis research.

The endocannabinoid system is a cellular regulation system and can be found in most plants, mammals, etc.

I could go on......

The best way for Cannabis is vaping flowers, so far. This uses lower temps and does not burn it, it volatilizes the compounds of interest. Edibles are hit and miss and that is due to the hydrophobic nature of the cannabinoids. Maximum level of intake in humans, is around 11% (max) of the THC ingested. 

Aren't you sorry you asked?
(04 Nov 2022, 14:53 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, unlike tobacco, which is only leaves, research has not yet shown links between cancer and Cannabis
In any case, the tobacco smokers smoke much more tobacco, than Cannabis smokers Cannabis.
(04 Nov 2022, 14:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Nov 2022, 14:53 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, unlike tobacco, which is only leaves, research has not yet shown links between cancer and Cannabis
In any case, the tobacco smokers smoke much more tobacco, than Cannabis smokers Cannabis.

Well, that is due to the amount of Nicotine actually found in the plant - it is about 1-2%. Cannabis, currently, is around 20-30% THC in flowers and about 2.5% in leaves This was the amount of THC found in Cannabis in the 70's.
(04 Nov 2022, 14:53 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't you sorry you asked?
Let's move these posts in a separate thread.

I want to know everything!
(04 Nov 2022, 14:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I can check the sound quality right away...
Checked ... Surprise! $20 Ali-earphones sound much worse than $300 bluetooth headphones, and $300 wired headphones with a separate DAC/amp 😂
(04 Nov 2022, 11:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This night, most likely there will be no listening session
So you say there's a chance to see if 8.5 actually work tonight... exciting :3