Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bambi Sleep stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29 Jun 2021, 13:36 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Jun 2021, 22:27 )Bambifurreva Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if it's possible to make headphones a part of the uniform... Or make it impossible to remove uniform completely, like meke it so Bambi will always leave at least one item and trigger uniform lock if she tries to remove last item ...

It is me tioned in one of the files that "the background tone as you put on your headphones" is a trigger and imo that's the closest you can safely get 

Other files mention the uniform becoming part of you and your uniform wrapping around your brain, both suggestions are aimed at becoming Bambi permanently

Which file installs these triggers?
Protection from enforcement playlist and makeover series.
(29 Jun 2021, 18:02 )Bambifurreva Wrote: [ -> ]Protection from enforcement playlist and makeover series.

Iirc those are for the mind uniform.

Which file installs the headphones trigger?
This should be bimbo tranquility from the bambi enforcement series. around 2:00: "even the wonderful vibrations of the ever present background tone when bambi slips on her headphones..."
(30 Jun 2021, 00:11 )BambiBarbie Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Jun 2021, 18:02 )Bambifurreva Wrote: [ -> ]Protection from enforcement playlist and makeover series.

The trigger isn't directly about the headphones them selves but it's mentioned in the line and I think it would be bimbo tranquility like has been suggested
(30 Jun 2021, 12:00 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]
The trigger isn't directly about the headphones them selves but it's mentioned in the line and I think it would be bimbo tranquility like has been suggested
So it's not about making headphones a part of the uniform. Big difference.
(30 Jun 2021, 13:17 )Bambifurreva Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Jun 2021, 12:00 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]
So it's not about making headphones a part of the uniform. Big difference.
I said that from the start, how ever if thats what you want then thats your decision ? The uniform is suggested throughout the files but never is it limited, it is for you to decide

Lay out your uniform before you dress for a session, include the headphones and think strongly to yourself that headphones are part of the get-up! Hey presto your head phones are part of your uniform?
(13 Jul 2021, 11:10 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Some might argue "yeah, you're a closeted bisexual, get over yourself" and I wouldn't have a problem with that and would happily admit it to myself once I ventured down that path and enjoyed it.
I also might not like it at all.
As of now, I really can't tell.
That's what makes Bambi so popular exactly!
I love reading these threads. I've been experimenting for years with a bit of guilt I'm finally getting over.

Bambi stuff was a bit too extreme too fast which led me to having some purges which I don't do anymore thankfully. I like hypno and do ones more mild when compared to how hard Bambi hits, lol. But I am finally embracing my bi-curiosity and you all are inspirations 💓
I wonder if I'm alone here? I've tried my best to listen to this clip and follow the instructions.

Bambi Sleep - Bambi Bimbo Doll Conditioning - Complete - YouTube

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADPhVUZgPc0

After half an hour I was bored almost to tears, I persevered for another fifteen minutes and then gave up with it and went to do something useful. 

I really don't understand this hypnosis thing at all.