Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-40%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$139.43-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Backless Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit High Cut Thong Leotard Sheer Tight High Elastic Piece Jumpsuit Erotic Night Clubwear
$39.07

breath control latex
Silica Gel Gas Mask Fetish Latex Rubber Mask Hood Breath Control Conquer Choking Headgear Cosplay Costume Party Wear
$140.54

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
ā‚¬145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Sleep stuff
(20 Aug 2021, 21:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Enjoy guyz! If you like it, consider sending $0.99 to The MMJ Kidz šŸ˜‚

TheMMJKidz Wrote:Hey! Glad you like it, The MMJ Kidz here! Most of our hypno-ey tracks are on our album Bimcore, but there are little tributes throughout!

šŸ˜

BTW, TheMMJKidz is an M2F trans:

TheMMJKidz Wrote:Fellow Trans girl here ~ As others have said, youā€™ll learn to love yourself. Youā€™re doing this at 19, thatā€™s amazing! I didnā€™t start HRT until 30...Hormones are going to treat you really well!
Does anybody know the story of/behind "Bambi EssentialĀ  Triggers Compact Reinforcement"? It's not available on the Bambi Prime site, it might be a compilation of original files, or it might be something tweaked by Bambi Prime. This is what the guy uploaded the file posted on Reddit:

deblforduk Wrote:Have a look at my Bambi reinforcement posting .... That condenses the important trigger files down to 30 mins.
. . .
If you knew the effort I've made, in finding the creator, discussing sharing it...

The original post about this file was removed by the Reddit mods.

Bambi-Essential-Triggers-Compact-Reinforcement.mp3 (Size: 52.74 MB )

From what I hear it's a very clever (and quite safe) compilation of several files and file fragments for Bimbodoll, Good Girl and Bambi Sleep triggers.
(19 Aug 2021, 20:37 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(19 Aug 2021, 20:17 )thominhose Wrote: and the exhale that often follows a trigger
Ah, that one! "And Bambi Sleep!" *SNAP* huuuuuuuuh.... <- this one

Found it!!!! The phrase is in the "Bambi Sleep" trigger "description": ".. with a little sigh of relief ..." !!!
Bambi Essential Triggers Compact Reinforcement collar
This is a 32 mins file to help Bambi learn and reinforce the most essential starting triggers: BD, GG & BS ibukilewd
Made by editing Bambi files into a

ps : a uniform is not needed at all for this training as there are no mentions of any uniform l_corset
(31 Aug 2021, 02:21 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Does anybody know the story of/behind "Bambi EssentialĀ  Triggers Compact Reinforcement"? It's not available on the Bambi Prime site, it might be a compilation of original files, or it might be something tweaked by Bambi Prime. This is what the guy uploaded the file posted on Reddit:

deblforduk Wrote:Have a look at my Bambi reinforcement posting .... That condenses the important trigger files down to 30 mins.
. . .
If you knew the effort I've made, in finding the creator, discussing sharing it...

The original post about this file was removed by the Reddit mods.

From what I hear it's a very clever (and quite safe) compilation of several files and file fragments for Bimbodoll, Good Girl and Bambi Sleep triggers.
I tried that file.Ā  Well - just incredible. Ā  A very deep, pulling, irresistible trance.Ā  Hi levels of happiness, compulsive giggles, euphoria, and a feminine HFO.Ā  But still the sleep trigger didn't work on me.
Bambi necklace (especially if worn with head-phones) is an excellent way of identifying yourself in public (Reddit user's idea)

bambi_pendant_01.jpg   

Can one Bambi trigger another one without letting the original personality know?
Can you write a more tempting invitation to the Bambi Club, than this? Almost NLPish, I should say.

Sissy_Fiona_Marley Wrote:Hi! First off, you're not too old to be a sissy or Bambi. There's people of all ages involved in both. It's more about a state of mind to be submissive, aroused, and completely willing to pleasure. Even if you're not passable, that's OK. There are things you can do to be more passable. Most of whom you see online have a lot of dedication to how they look, but you can go as far with it as you're comfortable with.

Bambi and being a sissy are not exactly the same thing. They share some of the same principles (submissive, willingness to pleasure, and some physical things that are focused on during some files) but there are a lot of people who let Bambi take over who are not sissies, like a lot of cis-women are also Bambi!

You don't necessarily need a cage, but if you masturbate a lot, then you could probably use one to keep yourself constantly horny, especially for the sissy side of things. Just make sure that you measure yourself correctly before you buy. And yes, you should have a uniform for Bambi. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, it could be as simple as a collar or sexy lingerie. A plug is also a good one! You just need something that will associate with the Bambi in you while you listen to the files. When you have your uniform on, Bambi takes over. The uniform helps to some people separate Bambi from their "regular" lives.

You can also have whatever name you want and have any style you want! The name Bambi is used in the files for triggers and represents the alter ego that comes out. Not everyone simply goes by Bambi. It's not a requirement, but some use the name Bambi with their own, like Bambi Ainsley! You can also definitely be emo or punk or alt or dress however you like! Bambi sometimes has an affinity for pink, but you don't have to only wear that. And for being a sissy... there's no dress code!

The Bambi files are all very customizable. You don't have to listen to every single one! You can just listen to the ones that you identify with the most if you want. Some are definitely mandatory, especially the ones that implant triggers, but not all. If there's one that really disagrees with you, it probably won't work for you anyway.

This is a very personal journey, and no one will kick you out of the "Sissy Bambi Club" if you don't dress in frilly pink dresses and dye your hair blonde and call yourself Bambi. Just enjoy it and see where the journey takes you!
Bambi Essential Triggers Compact ReinforcementĀ  Girl_yes3
Yeah, that file compiles edited parts of Bubble Induction, Bubble Acceptance, Blank Mindless Doll, Bimbo Pride, Bambi Awakens and Bimbo Slumber.

Basically, I tried to make it as short as possible, and to remove any content outside of trigger learning.

My goal was to make a loopable short file to make triggers last forever. Made that one more than a year ago Girl_blum

I made two other files very recently, one is a compilation of all Enforcement files in one mp3, the other was much more difficult to make.

I edited Blank Mindless Doll, Cock Dumb Hole, Uniform Slut Puppet Mindlocked Cock Zombie, Oblivion, Vain Horny Happy and Bimbo Drift, and assembled them into one mp3 that I called Cock Goddess.

Blank Mindless Doll - I removed the whole ZCDO thing, and a few other bits, to make it as short as possible, got it down to 11mins.
Cock Dumb Hole - I removed like 80% of the file, all the IQ loss stuff, kept only 2 mins.
Uniform Slut Puppet - removed the parts that make Bambi feel anxiety, kept like 90% of the file.
Mindlocked - removed the small part with the Bambi Reset trigger, which conflicts with the other Bambi Reset trigger that appears in Oblivion.
Oblivion - removed the intelligence loss at the beginning, some of the memory re-writing in the middle, and the small part that scared me at the end. Kept about 24 mins out of the 34 mins.
Vain Horny Happy - removed a few small parts that scared me, about 30s worth.
Bimbo Drift - removed a small part only.

Both the Enforcement compilation and Cock Goddess are 74 mins long (by complete chance!)

If you listen a lot to the Essential Trigger reinforcement, then put the Complete Enforcement playlist + Cock Goddess on loop for hours, you could end up as a really convincing Bambi šŸ’“ , and without too much intelligence loss and without anxiety inducing triggers for the uniform. Made them for myself originally, but figured lots of Bambis would love to try them too.

Bambi Cock Goddess.mp3 (Size: 119.21 MB )

Bambi Complete Enforcement - Loopable.mp3 (Size: 119.63 MB )

(01 Sep 2021, 17:15 )Bambislave Wrote: Basically, I tried to make it as short as possible, and to remove any content outside of trigger learning.
So, it was you! Great to have you here! šŸ˜Š

(01 Sep 2021, 17:15 )Bambislave Wrote: I tried to make it as short as possible, and to remove any content outside of trigger learning.
And I like the result!

(01 Sep 2021, 17:15 )Bambislave Wrote: Made them for myself originally
Any results? Rather, any different results from the original content?
(01 Sep 2021, 17:15 )Bambislave Wrote: Made them for myself originally
Any results? Rather, any different results from the original content?

Yay Girl_tender happy you liked it !

As for the results, the really cool thing when training with a short file is that you can loop it several times in a row, and I feel that makes it super stronger.

And when you're short on time, you can always listen to it once.

Also, it's satisfying to listen to a file that you made yourself, there's a sense of satisfaction that comes with that Girl_haha

The end result is less intense than the original files, but a bit more convenient to use, so the trade-off is intensity for more user-friendliness.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 33 5,282 6 hours ago
Last Post: rebroad
Bambi Sleep en FranƧais (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,010 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Bambi Sleep Imagery Like Ra 73 16,762 19 Apr 2024, 01:05
Last Post: kaitlynkassidy89
Š‘эŠ¼Š±Šø Š½Š° руссŠŗŠ¾Š¼ (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 33 14,873 24 Mar 2024, 14:28
Last Post: Dero222
Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues Like Ra 71 6,334 22 Mar 2024, 17:50
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: 318183111 (0) , 641684410@qq.com (1) , 839millionman (3) , afhlmx (3) , AlexDeLarge (5) , Amristo (2) , AndreaJayne (1) , anon1337idk (3) , AphroditeVoid (1) , Bailey (6) , bambeeturnal (2) , Bambi Jess (2) , Bambi3130 (11) , BambiBarbie (4) , Bambiforever (1) , Bambifurreva (4) , BambiKassy (3) , BambiNovaBot (2) , Bambislave (49) , bambisleep (2) , bellmar (8) , Bimbim Bambi (5) , bimboandrea25 (1) , BleuSkiess (1) , bobhoze (3) , BondageGreen (5) , Bound Whore (3) , BrokefangMagepunk (3) , CallMe_Remi (1) , catmartyr (1) , Cattani (27) , chastity10101 (3) , chloeperson04 (1) , Chrisc4199 (1) , christianna (1) , Christina (4) , christof (3) , cinon (1) , coherentwood (3) , coldwarsurvivor (6) , CollectiveThought (5) , Culmor (4) , DarkCrystal44 (1) , DDRoseDoll (1) , doe (2) , duality99 (2) , dustymoon1 (9) , ellex (4) , Ellie (5) , ElliEll (6) , Ellielli (2) , EPIQ (1) , Erin (1) , FerengiDealer (5) , Figget451 (6) , FleurFem (0) , GoodPuppy (1) , Graz (1) , Harrys (1) , Heidi Slave (2) , helenabrown (7) , HerLittleBitch (1) , HesseDemian (11) , horse (1) , Hypno511 (1) , Hypnoboy52 (19) , HypnoMix (1) , hypnosub (3) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Irishguy42069 (8) , jadefortyfour (14) , jane (1) , JaneSintimes (10) , jeffkronn (2) , Jenni K (2) , jennysmith_tg (2) , JessiePanties (1) , Jondoe (2) , k294239031 (1) , kaitlynkassidy89 (1) , karza (1) , katplanchette (8) , kor faeron (1) , Korit (1) , krypton85 (5) , Lazaro Valiente (1) , LeilaCM (1) , Lesotho (2) , Like Ra (675) , Lost (19) , luftifuzz (6) , lurker (57) , Lycalopex (31) , MasterDQ (5) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , MicaMagique (4) , MindsEye (2) , Mongo (1) , motohua (24) , Natalieshere (2) , nikkifriel (5) , NotSpoogeanator (8) , nystul (3) , Nyx (5) , Oldself (34) , Opal (0) , pansy (10) , parkinson (2) , Penguin (2) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , Pinkcrowbird (4) , pinkpillz2025 (2) , ProfessorPig (4) , Rami (1) , ranma82 (3) , rebroad (11) , redara (6) , rolandmc (7) , rubpit (1) , saffi_t (2) , savemyday2001 (1) , scratch (1) , Selfexploration (15) , sensitivesix (3) , sexyfayetv (19) , shemhamforash (7) , shinybambi (94) , sione92 (2) , sissyashleighprincess (1) , SissyBimbo555 (1) , sissy_marzena (1) , slaanesh555 (7) , slut_sqrd (1) , Sorez (1) , spandextc (2) , spiraltone42 (17) , squall1150 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (24) , stationcashplease (5) , stuff123 (3) , subdream (26) , submissivenikki (1) , subyasha (5) , sylents (1) , testdrive06 (8) , tfhypnotist (2) , Thea_DA (2) , thominhose (12) , TopKek (3) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (4) , trusty_old_crowbar (1) , unknown000 (3) , Vanillacokeisbae (1) , Vixien (1) , vwarner1411 (2) , Weeble (6) , wolford57 (4) , Xeklor (1) , yihope (1) , YoungBambiSleep (10) , ZapCockDrainObey (1) , Zigir (2) , Zooy (6) , 黑ē™½č®² (3)