Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...
A couple of days ago I had to finish some tasks and to avoid any external distractions my SCM chose a bunch of Kei's files: Feminizond Brainwash Loops, probably DG Pemanent FUcj Puppet and something else. It worked as expected - no distractions from the outside, the speech from the outside was masked by the noise made by Kei. Being curious I read the descriptions afterwards - must say, that the file descriptions are much scarier and much more effective than the files themselves 😁
(17 Nov 2020, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Nov 2020, 05:10 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]This one's my favorite:
Funny electronic MEEEOOOOUUUUUWWWWWs!!!! 😁

I like the pictures and video effects. But the rest is ... no ...

To each their own... 😁 😋
(17 Nov 2020, 02:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]To each their own... [Image: biggrin.gif]
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2020, 02:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]To each their own... [Image: biggrin.gif]
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
(17 Nov 2020, 02:59 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
If I listen to kei, that's what I do too. Her shrinking clitoris file is like that. I prefer the old one though, because the new opener throws it off I think.
Did you notice any effects, @MindsEye ? During or after?
Yes I did, I used it for a week one time and felt the shrinking sensation happen. I also wanted the feeling to happen.
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]shrinking sensation happen.
Just a sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?
(17 Nov 2020, 03:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2020, 03:21 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]shrinking sensation happen.
Just sensation? Actually, the smart thing can shrink and expand on its own 😁 So, that's it? Nothing else?

lol, you're very blunt!