Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Dec 2020, 21:39 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]there might not be any possible “new” effects; it’s kinda like throwing dirt on dirt
That's a very good point and the most popular point of critique of the "hypno meme". Hang on, going to finally create this thread...
Thank you for posting that....much appreciated!

On topic of both this thread and the other, I’m going to step outside my box a bit and try one of Kei’s files that I have that maybe don’t interest me on the surface. Hell maybe if I develop a new kink it’ll be cool. Who knows
(21 Dec 2020, 14:39 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Hell maybe if I develop a new kink it’ll be cool.
I tried that with panties & bra - did not work for me 😁
(21 Dec 2020, 14:39 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for posting that....much appreciated!

On topic of both this thread and the other, I’m going to step outside my box a bit and try one of Kei’s files that I have that maybe don’t interest me on the surface. Hell maybe if I develop a new kink it’ll be cool. Who knows

What are you thinking of trying?
Whatever works. I’m shooting for whatever is the strongest, consequences be damned
(21 Dec 2020, 21:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever works.
And what is it? If anything? In terms of https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3142 ?
Haven’t found the right one yet, although her Amnesia feminization file (ironically I forgot the exact title port the top of my head and am too lazy to look it up right now) was pretty nice... didn’t feel any different afterwards but during the actual file I noticed I repeated some of the repeated suggestions in my head, so on some level part of the file I guess *did* work
Gonna try deep mind bubble female transformation...looks extreme enough and it’s free, so huzzah and shit lol

So when I finally decide to buy files (I do have a few I got online that I eventually will pay for, like female indoctrination...when I buy a file I always overpay and add the cost of anything I’ve downloaded and kept)...what are the most extreme that aren’t in the demon girl series and under 2 hours (please...I prefer not to go over an hour actually). I’m looking for preferably the most intense. Sexual isn’t necessarily a goal , more towards feminization itself (with or without amnesia....actually the more hardcore the better).
(23 Dec 2020, 14:28 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]looks extreme enough and it’s free
(23 Dec 2020, 14:28 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]when I finally decide to buy files
The most useless files were the ones I bought 😁
The most "working" files were free (e.g. WMM ones)
Which files were they?

About to do it now.... report sometime today!