Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29 Dec 2020, 07:11 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve listened to several different Kei files now and haven’t noticed anything as far effects
Ha-ha, exactly! 😁

(29 Dec 2020, 07:11 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]the fact that I’m actually looking for info on her more extreme files from people who have heard them. Could the increased interest be a side effect itself?
File descriptions are much more arousing and influencing, than the files themselves 😁

(29 Dec 2020, 07:11 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ](Off subject but I’m going to start posting reviews of hypno stuff I’ve gotten over the years in the appropriate threads ).
And this is exactly what I'm looking for!
(29 Dec 2020, 17:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Dec 2020, 07:11 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ](Off subject but I’m going to start posting reviews of hypno stuff I’ve gotten over the years in the appropriate threads ).
And this is exactly what I'm looking for!

Me too! F2S, please try Spirit Girl Body Transformation for a month and post the results
(30 Dec 2020, 07:05 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]try Spirit Girl Body Transformation for a month and post the results
Did you try? Any results? 😉
Demon Girl's Permanent Fuck Puppet is very well produced.

I listened to it while making my best not to trance to it. It is less weird than the other Kei files, I usually last 3 mins before giving up because of sound effects I don't like.

It is an extreme feminization file, kinda too extreme for me  😁
(30 Dec 2020, 14:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try? Any results? 😉
No, too chicken. I want someone else to and post the results. F2S might be a good candidate
(31 Dec 2020, 01:04 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]No, too chicken. I want someone else to and post the results. F2S might be a good candidate
Rofl C'mon, just dive in! You know, HRT is the answer anyway! 😁
Lol we shall see....Fuck Puppet is tonight’s file but I’ll make my way thru to the spirit girl files tomorrow.

Gotta say I thought the demon girl files would be more intense than thru actually are but so far I’m enjoying them
My demon’s name is Ellie and she’s actually kind of sweet wtf
(01 Jan 2021, 16:43 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]My demon’s name is Ellie and she’s actually kind of sweet
Details? Details!
I typed that shortly after listening to Fuck Puppet and going to bed. I actually don’t remember a whole lot of the file except
A) it felt really good
B). I had a sensation of being hugged gently periodically while listening. Rather than the scariness implied in the description, I felt love and tenderness, like reassurance that everything was ok in the world
C) As far as after effects I do have a burning desire to listen again more than anything. That was the one big take away. I heard deep voices in the file that I couldn’t make out and I do remember wanting to understand what was said.

Tonight it’s Mind Control Collar and either Oblivion or Spirit Girl Body Transformation. I’ll only have time to listen to two