Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Apr 2021, 10:11 )mikatomina Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2021, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2021, 00:25 )mikatomina Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how to use RS
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2540

oly moly I dont understand anything of that science mumble 😁 Dnag it, gonna have to skip thank you though,! Any tips where to find the files elsewhere for free? I have the google drive thing aeady but besides that? Ty ty xoxo

ditto. I've been wanting to download Kei's Sissy Cocksucker Curse for days now but I can't get RS working and the guides are useless!
(15 Apr 2021, 23:27 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I truncated the hell out of title previously lol

https://keismindwarp.com/products/trap-h...-fuck-hole

aha..! thanks! How was your experience with this file? 

I'm so curious how all of Kei's files compare as they all sound so similar, but I guess there must be differences.

For example. Sissy Cocksucker Curse probably creates more of a "curse-like" experience for a person, for example, makes them walk like a girl but be aware of it and allow them to dislike it... Whereas other files might create a sense of sissy pride so that there's less of an issue with the changes. I'd have thought a curse wouldn't do that so much so as to make it seem more like a curse than a blessing....
(17 Apr 2021, 14:00 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Apr 2021, 23:27 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I truncated the hell out of title previously lol

I'm so curious how all of Kei's files compare as they all sound so similar, but I guess there must be differences.

For example. Sissy Cocksucker Curse probably creates more of a "curse-like" experience for a person, for example, makes them walk like a girl but be aware of it and allow them to dislike it... Whereas other files might create a sense of sissy pride so that there's less of an issue with the changes. I'd have thought a curse wouldn't do that so much so as to make it seem more like a curse than a blessing....

It’s in my top 3 favorites. Baby crazy is up there too. There’s a specific command that gets repeated in trap, and one of the voices goes up and down in both tempo in pitch. I found myself kind of repeating it in my head . Not many files can make me do that.

I’m about to try Cock Crazy finally. 

Which is the one file that felt the best for you?
(17 Apr 2021, 14:39 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]

It’s in my top 3 favorites. Baby crazy is up there too. There’s a specific command that gets repeated in trap, and one of the voices goes up and down in both tempo in pitch. I found myself kind of repeating it in my head . Not many files can make me do that.

Wow! The reviews of Baby Crazy are awesome - I'm very curious about that one now! but how does it work for someone born male? Please do share how it affects you!! What's the other one in your top 3 please?
(17 Apr 2021, 22:01 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2021, 14:39 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow! The reviews of Baby Crazy are awesome - I'm very curious about that one now! but how does it work for someone born male? Please do share how it affects you!! What's the other one in your top 3 please?

Baby Crazy personally hit me really hard and I was honestly a little put off by it until I saw @Ellie 's recommendation awhile ago. It's reallllllly good. Permanent Fuckpuppet and Magic Circle (i think thats the name) would be my other two favs but tbh I haven't tried as much

and being 'born male' didn't affect anything for me
(17 Apr 2021, 23:10 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Baby Crazy personally hit me really hard and I was honestly a little put off by it until I saw @Ellie 's recommendation awhile ago. It's reallllllly good. Permanent Fuckpuppet and Magic Circle (i think thats the name) would be my other two favs but tbh I haven't tried as much

oh come on!! "hit me really hard" isn't quite the juicy details I was looking for! LOL
(18 Apr 2021, 13:15 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2021, 23:10 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Baby Crazy personally hit me really hard and I was honestly a little put off by it until I saw @Ellie 's recommendation awhile ago. It's reallllllly good. Permanent Fuckpuppet and Magic Circle (i think thats the name) would be my other two favs but tbh I haven't tried as much

oh come on!! "hit me really hard" isn't quite the juicy details I was looking for! LOL

lol that's fair but it's been awhile since I listened! I just remember really enjoying it. I say give it a shot if you're curious at all and enjoy K's work!
Oh my... I just read a message I sent to someone 2 years ago after I'd been listening to various Kei files, and I sound like such a sissy... back then I was considering testosterone blocking medication, and looking for a full-time Dom, wearing chastity, etc... wow... I'd forgotten how into it I was!

Was quite surprised when I saw what I was writing back then:-

"Of course. I love my sissy clitty being touched, although it always wants to spurt so soon and is usually in chastity. I'm trying to avoid spurties for a month or longer currently. So you must promise not to let me cum!

So nice talking to you Tracy! I would so love to slut with you x x x"

LOL. It is funny how we can become quite different people when we get into the hypno..!
Out of curiosity, do you remember which files hit you the best back then?
(02 Mar 2021, 00:21 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]
Like Ra dateline="<a href="tel:1613403871">1613403871</a>' Wrote: [ -> ]After upgrading my equipment (see here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid49761 and here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid49090) I'm taking my "poor audio quality" claim back. The audio quality of Kei's files is, actually, very good. But it did not make them more listenable 😟 Quite the contrary, all weird sound effects, all the screechings, all those noises are so dynamic and vividly reproduced now, that I turned off the recordings I randomly chose after a couple of minutes.
Having said that... And taking into account what "my guides said" about Kei (see here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...0#pid49740 and here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid49758) ... Can anybody recommend any Kei's files:
- with as less disturbing sharp sounds as possible
- preferably "Daemon girl" or "Spirit girl" related
- no bimbofication / IQ reduction
- the shorter (in Kei's sense 😉 ) the better
Sissy Girl Cocksucker's Curse might interest you !
It's only a bit over 30 mins, pretty short by Kei standards. No bimbofication and IQ loss, but very strong urges to suck cock and eat cum.
I quickly skimmed through it, there doesn't seem to be any sharp AAAAH sounds, however there is an anguishing horror movie soundtrack in the background.

I enjoyed it...I just wish it was about 30 minutes longer as it takes me a while to go under usually. I liked the sounds too in the background....I know which one you were referring to and stuff like that gets me everytime. If I had a complaint, it’d be that it was a bit limited in scope but that’s more on me because cock sucking/cum eating isn’t something I wouldn’t do in real life if I’d ever had the opportunity. That said, there were two suggestions in there not mentioned in the description that I was happily surprised to hear.

Overall good file.