Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have any experience listening to the "Female Spirit Indoctrination" or "Female Spirit Inculcation" files?

They seem particularly inspired from the few that I've looked at.
(12 Feb 2023, 18:34 )Toymaker Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any experience listening to the "Female Spirit Indoctrination" or "Female Spirit Inculcation" files?

keep an open mind and an open heart try not fight or reject just accept <3 and see how ur experience goes
(12 Feb 2023, 18:34 )Toymaker Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any experience listening to the "Female Spirit Indoctrination" or "Female Spirit Inculcation" files?
I've listened a few times. From what I remember (because they both mention amnesia, and apparently I don't need to be told twice to forget something) they are nice.

For me, Indoctrination is a bit of a hot mess. The theme is relatively consistent, but it kind of feels like three different approaches stuck together. With most of Kei's other files, there is the occasional phrase thrown in before it's defined (which usually results in nice feelings on subsequent listenings) but they are always circled back to and defined/explored. I didn't find this to be the case in this file.

I adore the pink string/ribbon imagery used in both files, and so wish this was used more throughout the files. The physical connection of it and the implications of control are simply delicious. Even thinking about watching thoughts/words/commands pulse down it into my mind as I write this makes me start to squirm.
It looks like Kei's website works again? Still a lot of files missing and the files have different thumbnails, not really sure what the plan is...
(18 Feb 2023, 21:20 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like Kei's website works again?
Relapse after the purge syndrome? 😁

I think Inculcation is one of the very best files Kei has made. In fact, Kei suggested that be the first one I listen to in the spirit girl series. The first night I listened I had a wet dream which is even mentioned in the file that you will have because there's something about how you belong to master, and he will fuck you in your sleep!

Sofia_B

(18 Feb 2023, 21:20 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like Kei's website works again? Still a lot of files missing and the files have different thumbnails, not really sure what the plan is...
It seems that only general feminization files are being offered. So perhaps it is still good bye for the spirit stuff...?

Sofia_B

And now all the files are gone again!

There's only this info:
[attachment=57890]
maybe kei had a dmt breakthrough like terrance makenna
Hello Kei and very welcome to the longest in the Internet thread dedicated to you! I did not respond earlier, because I did not want to be interrupted while I'm writing.

Several unordered thoughts here.

I once participated in an online forum, related to the energetic cleaning and regressive hypnosis. For some reasons, every time I visited the forum, I felt strange pressure in my throat (think of vishuddha). There was a thread, related to the freedom of our choices, and I asked a couple of questions there. For example, I can't choose to be an opera singer, because my vocal abilities are very limited. I got some strange responses... I simply did not understand a couple of them, but again there was a very strange non-posiive "feeling" inside.

So, after a couple of days, I deleted all my posts there (yes, I know, deleting posts is a sin, especially, deleting posts of others). Next day, I heard a clear female voice in my head:"Ah, wimped out?" I tried to speak with "her". I asked "Who are you?" The response was "Your angel", but the "communication" faded. I'm not even sure if the response was real, and not my imagination. But the original "Wimped out?!" was absolutely real.

So... You can't hide. There is no privacy. And whatever is done, was done for a some kind of a reason, we might never understand. I wrote several posts about egregors and energo-informational structures.

I'm pretty much sure, that any publicly available hypnosis is a connection to a corresponding egregor (of course, I can't prove it). However, it's always back to the individual intentions and resonances. This stuff might be necessary for some to make a step in understanding something, or a progressive step in their lives, or even to get enlightened. For some reasons, your files never worked on me. Sorry to say that again. Just nothing. Unlike some others, I do not feel any magic or forces behind. I wonder if your creations were "compensatory mechanisms" for yourself, to balance something out, without what you can't progress. Or, possibly, you were needed (or you were used) to create that for others, so you were a proxy for other forces/egregors. In other words, is what you created actually yours?

Reiki is yet another egregor. I've read that some "nasty creatures" are associated with it, so I'm not going there. I prefer to stay in the qigong-yoga, transurfing and chaos magic "areas". But thanks much for offering! Who knows, possibly, this is exactly what I need? Not right now, though..

And very warm welcome again!