Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There isn't much of a story to tell, really. I was bound and forced to listen, and with eyes open forced to watch. The movies just were disturbing to me, I found them repulsive, and captivating. I didn't like it, and I loved it, I was stuck, and I was very high. I don't remember much, just certain images and sounds, that I know are specific to that movie series, machines and wet sounds and animal sounds, yeah, it imprinted on me. Won't go away now. Evokes strange emotions.
Any post-effects?
(26 Apr 2023, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Any post-effects?

Other than the recurring images and revulsion. Maybe that is too strong of a word, it's like these twisted images are in my mind, lurking under the surface, and at the strangest time I'll find myself seeing it and reliving it. The "it" being a specific scene with machines and a hapless woman. Something about it, there were images superimposed over other images, moving pictures, disturbing things, disturbing themes and sounds. Honestly, I might be projecting a bit, (maybe as was intended by the creator), much of the imagery is such that you have to use your imagination to complete it, to comprehend it.

I feel like my tolerance for the extreme was expanded a bit by watching those movies. Will never watch them again. Not for me. I think I prefer the written word to the moving picture...
VR sounds fun, I got my PS5 one but not sure if I can use it with the files
(27 Apr 2023, 08:30 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]VR sounds fun, I got my PS5 one but not sure if I can use it with the files

There is so much potential there. Unfortunately, the technology is not really ready yet. Not sure a wearable will ever be sufficient. Might need a brain-chip.

I won't be chipping my brain.

I have an HP VR helmet. It was expensive, now sits in a box in a closet.
Different Cannabis varietals can give different affects due to the terpenes, minor cannabinoids, and other compounds that can affect the effects positively or negatively.

The only edibles that would contain the whole Cannabis extract is with live unrefined or live refined oil. This will have the proper terpenes for the varietal. One can get different affects this way. SO, you will get a different affect with edibles because it is not D9-THC that is psychoactive chemical. It is 11-OHTHC - this is done in the liver. All Cannabinoids taken that way, will be converted by going through the liver.

Still, it is hard to say how good the extraction efficiency is with a home process. Also, how reproduceable.
Can someone help with Kei's Demon Girl files, like what is the first file in the series that's supposed to manifest her ??
What would be the ideal schedule to listen to the file and how many times a week
and if I should stick to that one file or maybe 2-3 different ones in the same week ?
(07 May 2023, 20:15 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help with Kei's Demon Girl files, like what is the first file in the series that's supposed to manifest her ??
What would be the ideal schedule to listen to the file and how many times a week
and if I should stick to that one file or maybe 2-3 different ones in the same week ?

According to 8kun, "The first DG file is Mind Control, then Horny Mind, then Mind Trap." Not sure if this is the users opinion or if Kei told the user this.
(09 May 2023, 01:16 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 May 2023, 20:15 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help with Kei's Demon Girl files, like what is the first file in the series that's supposed to manifest her ??

According to 8kun, "The first DG file is Mind Control, then Horny Mind, then Mind Trap." Not sure if this is the users opinion or if Kei told the user this.
IMO the newer Magic Spell Compulsion is a great starter. It's designed to summon DG and establish her control, it also suggests an HFO at the end of the file.
(09 May 2023, 13:55 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 May 2023, 01:16 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]

IMO the newer Magic Spell Compulsion is a great starter. It's designed to summon DG and establish her control, it also suggests an HFO at the end of the file.

Seconding this. When I was trying these files, Magic Spell Compulsion is the one that made it "click".