Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Jun 2022, 15:34 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]I work in the cannabis industry, FYI.
I love our forum! šŸ˜Š
(17 Jun 2022, 15:34 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Jun 2022, 14:09 )Candymoon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I recently started to listen to the kei dg free files (aeady have some experience with bs). I am smoking weed again for a few weeks now and, like many others, i dont dream at all then. Do the dream suggestions in kei`s dg files still work then and i just dont notice or doesnt it have any effect at all?

Well, you actually do dream, it is just one is put into a deeper REM sleep than normal. This means you may not remember them. There are different varietals of cannabis that can be used for meditation purposes. It is not all about THC, but about the affects of other minor cannabinoids and terpenes. Also, I would not smoke it, but vape it as a dry weed as the terpenes are mostly destroyed by burning, same with cannabinoids. I work in the cannabis industry, FYI.

I really want to test cannabis or acid with kei or bambi, but unfortunally i cant get those right now, do you folks know anything to make me at least a little bit high?Ā (i don't know if alcohol could help me, or how much i need to use)
(18 Jun 2022, 01:50 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]do you folks know anything to make me at least a little bit high?
eBay: Oxytocin or anywhere else, where you can find oxytocin nasal spray.
WARNING: hypno-stuff can become very effective!
(18 Jun 2022, 02:15 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Jun 2022, 01:50 )EeveeĀ Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]do you folks know anything to make me at least a little bit high?

well... that's exactly what i'm looking for hahaha...
(18 Jun 2022, 02:15 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Jun 2022, 01:50 )EeveeĀ Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]do you folks know anything to make me at least a little bit high?
eBay: Oxytocin or anywhere else, where you can find oxytocin nasal spray.

https://daneshyari.com/article/preview/10306224.pdf

"This study tested the proposal that oxytocin administration, which enhances social bonding in humans, may enhance hypnotic responding by administering intranasal spray of oxytocin or placebo prior to hypnosis in 40 low hypnotizable male subjects. When low hypnotizable individuals were administered oxytocin via nasal spray, their level of hypnotic responding increased significantly compared to hypnotic responding levels prior to oxytocin administration. This is the first demonstration of a neurochemical basis for hypnotic responding, and points to a potential neural mechanism to explain hypnotizability"

amazing.
I recently started to listen to the kei dg free files (aeady have some experience with bs). I am smoking weed again for a few weeks now and, like many others, i dont dream at all then. Do the dream suggestions in kei`s dg files still work then and i just dont notice or doesnt it have any effect at all?

Well, you actually do dream, it is just one is put into a deeper REM sleep than normal. This means you may not remember them. There are different varietals of cannabis that can be used for meditation purposes. It is not all about THC, but about the affects of other minor cannabinoids and terpenes. Also, I would not smoke it, but vape it as a dry weed as the terpenes are mostly destroyed by burning, same with cannabinoids. I work in the cannabis industry, FYI.
Thanks for the help <3Ā 

mostly i prefer edibles over smoking but its nothing to do over a longer time
(18 Jun 2022, 03:33 )Candymoon Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for the help <3

But in many states, like CA, IL, OR, CO, etc. one can get edibles made from whole plant extraction, called live or unrefined live. The high is definitely better.
(18 Jun 2022, 05:11 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for the help <3

But in many states, like CA, IL, OR, CO, etc. one can get edibles made from whole plant extraction, called live or unrefined live. The high is definitely better.
Im from germany so i have to do it myself but they want to legalize it here in the next 3 years.
(18 Jun 2022, 15:25 )Candymoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Jun 2022, 05:11 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks for the help <3
Im from germany so i have to do it myself but they want to legalize it here in the next 3 years.

End of this year. It was announced.
I`ve tried oxytocin, didn`t notice anything šŸ˜Ÿ