Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Aug 2023, 22:31 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]what the noises are that hurt your head
Screeches, howlings, unbalanced volume level, etc. I mention them here many tines. The whole mix is just extremely unpleasant and very far from being trancy. That's it.
(11 Aug 2023, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Aug 2023, 22:31 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]what the noises are that hurt your head
Screeches, howlings, unbalanced volume level, etc. I mention them here many tines. The whole mix is just extremely unpleasant and very far from being trancy. That's it.

Good dont listen to her files
(11 Aug 2023, 22:31 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Aug 2023, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Aug 2023, 22:14 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]advanced layering hurts your head
How is Kei's layering more advanced than Bambi's? Or SB's?

The real question you should be asking yourself is what the noises are that hurt your head and why their layering doesnt.

Some of the DG files have a loud ass girly scream that catches you out of guard if you're a beginner. It's like a horror scream or something, i can understand why people get scared with some of these files, but for me, it just makes it more appealing.
I want to be taken over by demon girl, spirit girl. Everything. I've listened to a few files and they dropped me harder than ever. I took edibles (legal here) tied my hands to the bed in chastity and let the files go. I lost track of hours until. The sun came up. Don't even really k ow what I listened to

I have 1-3 hours a night. I need a 20 day training program, making it for myself but open to suggestions. I know the risks. Will try to stay in chastity the whole time.
(16 Aug 2023, 01:36 )Sissyrichiesuckler Wrote: [ -> ]they dropped me harder than ever. I took edibles
Probably, it was the edibles, what "dropped you", not the files? 😉
Does anyone have d3m0n g1rl c0ck cr@zy

Cannot find this one anywhere
It's in RetroShare
Personally, I find that those sounds help to confuse my mind, so I get really deep.

I think that a CEI file from Kei would be really efective, and would love to find one
(16 Aug 2023, 07:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's in RetroShare

is there an update tutorial for retroshare? i have tried to follow the instructions several times to get it set up and it doesn't seem to work no matter how much messing around i do.
I am really loving these files, however, does anyone have transcripts of any kind??