Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've listened to kei files plenty of times.
However, not only do I not believe that actually work long term, I don't believe they have any real magic involved; not that I really believe in that anyway. It's all a mindset.
I've listened to Kei's files a lot, ended up falling out of them precisely because they never had any long-term effects and only rarely had short-term ones.
If Kei is a voodoo priestess I'm the Pope
Does anyone know if Kei does custom files?
(07 May 2022, 02:02 )udntknowjack Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if Kei does custom files?

I believe she doesnt do custom recordings or requests, I remember reading it somewhere on Kei's website.
Does anybody have Demon Girl: Cock Crazy file? I haven't seen it shared anywhere, it's not available on RS either.
Where can I get free Kei's files?
See the first post.
Hello,

I recently started to listen to the kei dg free files (aeady have some experience with bs). I am smoking weed again for a few weeks now and, like many others, i dont dream at all then. Do the dream suggestions in kei`s dg files still work then and i just dont notice or doesnt it have any effect at all?
(16 Jun 2022, 14:09 )Candymoon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I recently started to listen to the kei dg free files (aeady have some experience with bs). I am smoking weed again for a few weeks now and, like many others, i dont dream at all then. Do the dream suggestions in kei`s dg files still work then and i just dont notice or doesnt it have any effect at all?

Well, you actually do dream, it is just one is put into a deeper REM sleep than normal. This means you may not remember them. There are different varietals of cannabis that can be used for meditation purposes. It is not all about THC, but about the affects of other minor cannabinoids and terpenes. Also, I would not smoke it, but vape it as a dry weed as the terpenes are mostly destroyed by burning, same with cannabinoids. I work in the cannabis industry, FYI.