Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Nov 2022, 18:21 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its just a blank shopify right now. Thats what happens when either you stop paying the bill cause you wanted to or not.

Sound adventures on youtube is deleted as well.

Idk, just seems like there is more to it than that? Oh well, sissy legs is still there. Sometimes I wonder if that is kei as well? Who knows?
(01 Nov 2022, 18:31 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 18:21 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah its just a blank shopify right now. Thats what happens when either you stop paying the bill cause you wanted to or not.

Sound adventures on youtube is deleted as well.

Idk, just seems like there is more to it than that? Oh well, sissy legs is still there. Sometimes I wonder if that is kei as well? Who knows?

On sound adventures youtube the videos are gone but goto community tab. Kei posted some pictures there 11 days ago. 

Maybe alive and well, they could just be tired of what they were doing and just doing something else.

I just cant belive he took his own site down unless it was hacked and there is just no point putting it back.

Thats the problem with being annoymous. You never really know what happened. Just dosnt make sense from what im reading here.
(01 Nov 2022, 19:00 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Just dosnt make sense from what im reading here.
Why? Kei met something scary, whose presence/existence/influence could not be explained rationally. And freaked out.
(01 Nov 2022, 19:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 19:00 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Just dosnt make sense from what im reading here.
Why? Kei met something scary, whose presence/existence/influence could not be explained rationally. And freaked out.

Still dont get it. He aeady meet something freaky im sure.

Why not leave the warning and list all those thing trying to help and say sorry. That list of stuff didnt stay there long.

Oh yeah, the demonic love demon photos on youtube? Why is that still there?  Its only audio and video thats dangerous? I guess he might have forgot but 11 days? 

Dont add up.
Even when I listen to his or really thier files i can even hear them say my name. The emp spike thing i explained for the past two days seems real to me at the time. I figured out later the file was just "tricking" me into thinking its a sprit. It was real to me be later i figured it out.

Thats why thier a genius. Its not real but you make it real. Neat shit really but you have to understand whats going on or yes, you can loose control.
(01 Nov 2022, 20:17 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 19:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

Still dont get it. He aeady meet something freaky im sure.

Apparently, the last one was scarier 👺👾👻👹👽
Maybe. lol. Kei knew exactly what they were doing. Art work is done really well, the hypno was unlike anything i ever found. This did not come from a stupid person no doubt.

Well its still early, maybe we might find out one day but i doubt it.
Their second channel on yt "Karma guise" is still up. (i wonder if kei do the art/thumbnails in their videos/files they're pretty good)
(01 Nov 2022, 21:12 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Their second channel on yt "Karma guise" is still up. (i wonder if kei do the art/thumbnails in their videos/files they're pretty good)

Yeah idk? How do people know kei is a woman? I may want to date this chick. Anyway i really dont know much about them. Just kei mindwarp (mindwarp? aint that the damn truth!) and sound adventures.

If you do listen close in the file i remixed or the original you can hear their actual voice. Sounds feminine but could be a trans??? idk.
Well anyway, guess its face value. Crap i love a good conspiracy story.

Anyway kei posted less an hour ago they are back!

https://www.patreon.com/m/LightsSound