Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 Oct 2022, 13:43 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]spirit girl and demon girl are no joke! 
What is your experience?

Sofia_B

(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Mar 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-...doll-slave
It must also be mentioned that for the first several nights that I was listening to this file, I could at first sense a presence, then I could swear I could hear wood creaking and small noises in the silence which set off alarm bells in my head hinting to something in my presence, and then I feel like I could make out a shadowy figure in my room.
I have been listening to Kei's stuff every now and then, usually I have just become bored and/or given up after awhile. Now I decided to begin a Demon Girl/general feminization cycle again.

I downloaded a bunch of files (I have bought most of them from Kei earlier, then her free stuff and a couple of files from the internet). Day before yesterday I listened to DG Fuck Doll Slave, followed by Milky Sensitive Nipple Slut Breast Growth, a general file with no spirits mentioned, and then just MSNSLBG again yesterday.

Experiences after two days:
- Increased thoughts about being feminine: thinking about buying new clothes, ideas what to do with my hair etc. (ended up buying a new vibrator toy!)
- Increased playing with nipples
- Thoughts popping up into my mind like "Think about Demon Girl when you come!" or that us Demon Girl's girls should form some sort of a peer group (did someone just say "egregore" 😁)
- AND, last night after sleeping about one hour, I suddenly woke up and saw a misty figure in the bedroom. That literally jump scared me out of bed!

That being said, I'm all right with everything, and will continue listening tonight, perhaps Fuck Doll Slave and that breast growth file again. Let's see how this goes.
(10 Oct 2022, 18:15 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Mar 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-...doll-slave
It must also be mentioned that for the first several nights that I was listening to this file, I could at first sense a presence, then I could swear I could hear wood creaking and small noises in the silence which set off alarm bells in my head hinting to something in my presence, and then I feel like I could make out a shadowy figure in my room.
I have been listening to Kei's stuff every now and then, usually I have just become bored and/or given up after awhile. Now I decided to begin a Demon Girl/general feminization cycle again.

I downloaded a bunch of files (I have bought most of them from Kei earlier, then her free stuff and a couple of files from the internet). Day before yesterday I listened to DG Fuck Doll Slave, followed by Milky Sensitive Nipple Slut Breast Growth, a general file with no spirits mentioned, and then just MSNSLBG again yesterday.

Experiences after two days:
- Increased thoughts about being feminine: thinking about buying new clothes, ideas what to do with my hair etc. (ended up buying a new vibrator toy!)
- Increased playing with nipples
- Thoughts popping up into my mind like "Think about Demon Girl when you come!" or that us Demon Girl's girls should form some sort of a peer group (did someone just say "egregore" 😁)
- AND, last night after sleeping about one hour, I suddenly woke up and saw a misty figure in the bedroom. That literally jump scared me out of bed!

That being said, I'm all right with everything, and will continue listening tonight, perhaps Fuck Doll Slave and that breast growth file again. Let's see how this goes.

now u just keep right on; keep on playing around with demon girl and see what happens to ur ass XD
(10 Oct 2022, 18:15 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]did someone just say "egregore" 😁
Yep! 😆 And I keep repeating 😉 Also, proper concentration on something moves you to the reality (or at least closer to such a reality) with similar vibrations.

(10 Oct 2022, 18:15 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]last night after sleeping about one hour, I suddenly woke up and saw a misty figure in the bedroom. That literally jump scared me out of bed!
That's interesting! What happened then? Did any thoughts appear in your head?

Sofia_B

(10 Oct 2022, 20:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Also, proper concentration on something moves you to the reality (or at least closer to such a reality) with similar vibrations.
Yes, "imagining creates reality".

Quote:That's interesting! What happened then? Did any thoughts appear in your head?
It happened so fast, I just woke up eyes wide open, saw that figure and got a primitive reaction: I jumped up and ran into it thrusting my hand forwards. The projection vanished and my SO woke up; she naturally thought that I had had a vivid nightmare.

I apologized to my SO for the noise and jumping and (when my heartbeat had come down) DG - if it was her- for my rather violent welcome and asked her not to scare me like that.
(10 Oct 2022, 19:02 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]now u just keep right on; keep on playing around with demon girl and see what happens to ur ass XD

in my experience, very little

Kei's files have only ever been good for short-term enjoyment for me and while I commend people who can get longterm effects from it, you're not gonna get possessed by demons from listening to the files and you are fairly unlikely to have effects that last more than a few days.
(11 Oct 2022, 09:49 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]It happened so fast, I just woke up eyes wide open, saw that figure and got a primitive reaction: I jumped up and ran into it thrusting my hand forwards.
I think (I think!), my first reaction would be to lay still and watch. 🤔 But it depends on the dream/feelings at the moment, indeed. In the dreams (ha! what are the dreams? and why in the dreams only?), sometimes you have to react quickly to survive. And if it's the "ally" (in Castaneda's terms), what you did might be correct. Grab it before it begins to feed on your fear energy, and let it expand your consciousness. Dangerous as well...

Sofia_B

(11 Oct 2022, 15:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I think (I think!), my first reaction would be to lay still and watch. 🤔 But it depends on the dream/feelings at the moment, indeed. In the dreams (ha! what are the dreams? and why in the dreams only?), sometimes you have to react quickly to survive. And if it's the "ally" (in Castaneda's terms), what you did might be correct. Grab it before it begins to feed on your fear energy, and let it expand your consciousness. Dangerous as well...
I think(!)  that if I had been awake or had been coming from a related dream, I might have just observed it too. But when I woke up from a dreamless sleep, I just acted as I did. It was like my logical mind was still somewhere else. Funny thing; I'm into esoteric and all and practise (at least I try sometimes) some lucid dreaming techniques etc., but when something like this suddenly happens, I'm just taken by surprise and end up performing a spontaneous Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Angry Fist 😁
I'm adding peeps back to retroshare for that newer file; I forgot retroshare standalone existed on another drive which I have since wiped.

Hopefully I can find that file there, soon. It sounds really interesting
So I listened to the demon girl fuck doll file, and I believe that was the most "out" I've felt. At some point i believe my arms were doing something, but I'm not sure if they actually were or if it was in my mind.
The visualizations we're very strong in this one. I absolutely imagined cocks and smoke/haze as a part of the file describes, I think.

I think I'll listen to this one again. An hour and a half and i definitely was zoned out for a solid hour of it.
So far, though, I don't feel like anything has stuck with me outside of trance. But while in trance, it felt good and the most entranced I've ever felt.
Very interesting.