Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://keismindwarp.com/

new website is up. lol
(29 Jan 2024, 22:08 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]new website is up. lol
šŸ¤£
(29 Jan 2024, 22:08 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]https://keismindwarp.com/

new website is up. lol

someone got the domain?

I don't think she is ever going to come back again, at least not like kei.
(19 Jul 2020, 16:59 )Sierra13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a google drive link to about 100 of their files if anyone is interested, Keith(Kei) is a very interesting human being, and I trance out to their stuff a lot...not brave enough to delve into the Demon Girl or Spirit Girl files though, they scare me Shok

I would also be interested in that link if possible.
(19 Jul 2020, 16:59 )Sierra13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a google drive link to about 100 of their files if anyone is interested, Keith(Kei) is a very interesting human being, and I trance out to their stuff a lot...not brave enough to delve into the Demon Girl or Spirit Girl files though, they scare me Shok

yeah me too
(05 Feb 2024, 17:22 )newg Wrote: [ -> ]

yeah me too

Make that three of you are able...
(10 Apr 2023, 16:52 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of the Spirit Girl files, I have the following:

Spirit Girl The Dark Forest*
Spirit Girl Mind Controlled Slut*
Spirit Girl Voice: Obedience Special Edition*
Spirit Girl Voice Obey*
Sprit Girlfriend: Dreams*
Female Spirit Feminine Indoctrination*
Female Spirit Inculcation*
Female Spirit: Pleasure Girl*
Spirit Girl Spell: Clitty Shrink*
Spirit Girl: Mind Fuck TTS*
Spirit Girl: Body Transformation*
Feminine Spirit: Slut Ceremony V2.0*
Spirit Girl: Feminine Blessing*

Here is what I am missing:

Spirit Girl Memories: Sucky Nipples
Spirit Girl: Rainbow Unicorn Pussy
Feminine Spirit Expert Cocksucker

Does anybody have these ones? I can trade if necessary

Can you please share the files you have?
(09 Jul 2022, 15:39 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else feels super drained the day after listening, especially if you came during the hypno session?
I was wondering because usually hypnotist tell you that you'll feel better afterwards, SB also says this after every session that you'll wake up feeling refreshed.
This is not the case with me, it's usually the more pleasure I feel, the shittier I'll feel the next day or that evening If I listened early in the day. What could this be? Am I being sapped from my life force by a demon girl or evil spirit, is Kei stealing my energy? Am I messing with my sexual energy or whatever? Or is it just a chemical imbalance in my brain after giving it so much pleasure, and it has to restore itself (seems like the more logical answer I don't really believe in the whole demon stuff even though I like to entertain the idea). So I was wondering if someone else has theseĀ "hypnosis hangovers" and if there are tricks to avoid it, so I can listen every day without a break!! Also these bad feelings is why I usually want to quit hypnosis because it gets hard to balance it with real life when you got to get to work, but your sleep schedule is all f'd because you listen to demon girl files the previous night...

I think I sometimes do have this. Exactly this.
(09 Jan 2024, 18:10 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Jan 2024, 06:03 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please tell me what happened here?
Kei's meltdown right in this thread, because of the hurting daemons.

I saw some quoted posts but didn see any posts from Kei. You can say I almost comber through this thread because I was curious about exactly what happened. And the files. And that is mainly because I am knowledge hungry, curious. For example, I have come across words like astral plane, spirits, astral travel/projection but I have never seen any real instructions or explanations or anything that would allow me to experience this or maybe just learn about it. And I am definitely incredibly curious about these spiritual stuff if not the spells and magick stuff.Ā 

Do you have anything you can direct me to? Somewhere I can read about it in detail? Any book person resource is fine.Ā 

Also, I noticed you shortened the introductory post of this thread. I don't clearly remember but it said something about Kei's files and that Kei requested you to not do something, etc. Etc. Why and what was it?
(06 Feb 2024, 10:15 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some quoted posts but didn see any posts from Kei.
Kei removed all the posts, but they are in the backups and in the screenshots (also in the thread).

(06 Feb 2024, 10:15 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: [ -> ]I have come across words like astral plane, spirits, astral travel/projection
Apparently, these techniques are supposed to be present in the files, but ... there is nothing besides screeching and howling, in my opinion.... Whatever Kei "felt" was strictly individual, and not relate to the files (IMHO, again).