Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news about Kei?
Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.
Please, more details in the Bambi thread!
(07 Nov 2022, 19:02 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]My Kei files. If someone wants some of those, please PM me.

Mp
(07 Nov 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
It's pretty much everything But easy to setup. What a nightmare of a program. You have to go fishing for friends' certificates. It sure looks like a remnant of the 90s computer world
(31 Jan 2023, 13:12 )tiermes Wrote: [ -> ]You have to go fishing for friends' certificates.
That's why we have a dedicated cert thread.

Sofia_B

@Bri89 and @tiermes

Please allow private messages, at the moment I can't message you back.
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]@Bri89 and @tiermes

Thanks, I fixed it. Wasn't aware of that. Thank you !!!
(01 Feb 2023, 00:04 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]@Bri89 and @tiermes

Hi, sorry I wasn't aware it was not allowed. I have changed it now. 

Thank you for the heads up about that I appreciate it
(13 Jan 2023, 23:03 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to share my experience with Kei.
I was deep into BS... I listened to Kei, and has been possessed not by 1, but 2 'female' spirits.
I think it's helping me deal with BS, as I now have a Dissociative Personality Disorder.

Actually ever since I found these styles of hypno self erotic therapy Its helped me in ways and also freaked me the fuck out. Looking back on things it was safe. 

I just dont think people like the lost of control thing. It takes them out there comfort zone cause we think were in control.

Kei's files can produce a type a of sprit but never really had a problem with it.