Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What an interesting turn of events.
I wonder what kind of positive content they would be creating.

Hope Kei is aight, though. I've taken THC in edible form and, while I don't believe I was actually "tripping," I did have some really crazy visualization stuff going on when I closed my eyes. Basically my mind wouldn't turn off.
Regardless of if it's THC or not, the whole post screams of psychosis. Could be substance induced or could be emerging schizophrenia. I hope that they see a psychiatrist if it continues.
I just recently went to check KEIs website and seems that they've completely wiped their online presence, this also includes their wmm. Reading what they've put out is pretty unnerving and I really do hope that they get all the help they need to get out of the rut their in. But, I was wondering if anyone had access to an archive of their files, retroshare with TOR is not an option for me so I don't have access to their files especially the new ones which I can't even buy anymore.
(27 Oct 2022, 01:30 )whatevzbra Wrote: [ -> ]they've completely wiped their online presence
Indeed, only one file is available now: "Are you under attack by daemons?" The advices are good:

Kei Wrote:Things you can do to fight it.

1. Repent. Ask for forgiveness. Ask for help from above. Ask for help from love.

2. Love is the key. Having love for others pushes them away. Love other and raise your emotional vibration.

3. Be still and meditate. They gain energy from your movements. Ground yourself to the earth. This is super important. Electrically ground yourself when you meditate. Meditate and be still for hours and hours.

4. Seek help. People who use Reiki can drive them out. They can sense them. Seek all help. Try exorcism also.

5. Salt baths. Wash your body over and over. Use sage, burn it and wave it around. Rosemary also.

6. Don't open any doors in your mind. Only trust love. Pure compassionate love and not sexual love.

7. Stop sex and masturbation completely. Stop All drug use and anything that lowers your consciousness.

8. Drink lots and lots of water.

9. Ground yourself. Get special grounded shoes or go barefoot. stomp the ground.

10. Imagine the earth taking away all the evil energy and supporting you. Imagine heavenly energy healing you from above.

11. Remove your ego completely. Remove all attachments.

12. Observe yourself with love and compassion

13. Forgive yourself.
Been awhile since I posted. I posted some of my stuff here and also try to explain how it works and how I made some of it.

Since then, I do have plenty of remixes, so I made one from Kei's files, I think their original was kinda good. I liked it and I decided if I could see if I can add to and amp it more. 

This is one of my best so far (IMO) so I wanted to share it and see if it's good or not. The Kei's file was Feminizing Panties, I think it was.

The subject is Panties, but the subs are feminizing. I guess the idea here is to wear panties, but if you believe you're a girl then it makes sense to wear panties all the time plus more!!!

I added some trance music, and it had an effect on it own, so that should work. Also added Goddess Gracie as ASMR. There an extra added ASMR. That's you to discover, but just repeats "good girl" so that's a spoiler!  Just listen close and turn volume up until it feels normal and not someone yelling at you, cause that doesn't work well.

Oh, just dawned on me. Happy Halloween in the USA. Weirdest holiday we have, I think. Good time for this, but by no means on purpose. 

I really don't consider this file dangerous in any way for me. You it may not be so good. I just don't know, only you can answer that. I only share if you understand the original creator, and yes I do believe this is more powerful. It will provide quick feminization thinking and may change your thinking on a day-to-day basis. Use with cation unless you don't care for the effects it may supply. Everything I have heard in this will only talk about girl stuff. Nothing more, and make you think like a girl. 

That's the theory. Have fun being a girl. Try repeat and loop for a while.
(27 Oct 2022, 01:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Oct 2022, 01:30 )whatevzbra Wrote: [ -> ]they've completely wiped their online presence
Indeed, only one file is available now: "Are you under attack by daemons?" The advices are good:

Kei Wrote:Things you can do to fight it.

1. Repent. Ask for forgiveness. Ask for help from above. Ask for help from love.

2. Love is the key. Having love for others pushes them away.  Love other and raise your emotional vibration.

3. Be still and meditate. They gain energy from your movements. Ground yourself to the earth. This is super important. Electrically ground yourself when you meditate. Meditate and be still for hours and hours.

4. Seek help. People who use Reiki can drive them out. They can sense them. Seek all help. Try exorcism also.

5. Salt baths. Wash your body over and over. Use sage, burn it and wave it around. Rosemary also.

6. Don't open any doors in your mind. Only trust love. Pure compassionate love and not sexual love.

7. Stop sex and masturbation completely. Stop All drug use and anything that lowers your consciousness.

8. Drink lots and lots of water.

9. Ground yourself. Get special grounded shoes or go barefoot. stomp the ground.

10. Imagine the earth taking away all the evil energy and supporting you. Imagine heavenly energy healing you from above.

11. Remove your ego completely. Remove all attachments.

12. Observe yourself with love and compassion

13. Forgive yourself.

Whoa! Heavy shit. Yesterday and today my phone messed up. Nothing serious but like one of thoese emp spike things they take about when sprits are around. Im a saved christan but sometimes I may being doing the wrong thing?? Im no role model by any standards really. I do try my best to help people and I dont mean to harm anyone and not me either. 

How could there be dead shit in a audio file? There music is dark but I hear postive female programming. My spell checker (lol) on my phone dont work right all of a sudden.

Im no wizard or magik caster thats fir sure. I xant "spell" for shit.
Oh I understand the kei file problem now. People must perceive these files as demonic cause of name and theme. Trust me, the files are designed where mind set and perception is everything. Going in if you be thinking "Deamons!!!" take a guess whats getting programmed in your brain.

Its just a dark theme and your going thru the door the wrong way. It tough to explain. Just like an acid trip in the wrong environment?

Just my 2 cents?
(01 Nov 2022, 03:39 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]I understand the kei file problem now. People must perceive these files as demonic cause of name and theme. Trust me, the files are designed where mind set and perception is everything. Going in if you be thinking "Daemons!!!" take a guess whats getting programmed in your brain.
Exactly what I've been telling for years. Nobody could give me any example of a magic ritual used by Kei.
(01 Nov 2022, 03:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly what I've been telling for years. Nobody could give me any example of a magic ritual used by Kei.

If there is demon, The individual created it themself and you can loose control. Its not for everyone thats for sure!
(01 Nov 2022, 02:29 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, just dawned on me. Happy Halloween in the USA. Weirdest holiday we have, I think. Good time for this, but by no means on purpose.
That's because it's not an American holiday at all, it's a Pagan holiday called Samhain which, like many other Pagan holidays, was cannibalized by the Catholic church in order to discredit Paganism and convert us to Christianity. The other big offender is Christmas, originally the Winter Solstice, but if you compare the dates for most Christian holidays you will find they overlap heavily with Pagan ones. 

(I'll get off my soapbox now.)