Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is so confusing now. I can only assume kei popped in, held a conversation and then deleted their posts?

Anyway, I'm with the supposed medical doctor here. It's definitely some chemical imbalance and potentially something that needs actual medical help, and I concur with getting medical advice and help. Don't feel like it's something you should be ashamed of or ignore.
If this whole Kei thing is legit, why not just ward off these spirits or whatever they were. And then pawn them off on someone else. I'll take them in. Bring it on. Said entities will become my toys.
This is how the Internet works:

[attachment=57921][attachment=57922]

Unbelievable...

Kei, if you don't want to go to the doctors, go to the exorcists, occult healers, shamans, whatever. Chasing shadows of letters on the Internet is wasting time and energy.
(24 Feb 2023, 21:34 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Feb 2023, 08:08 )DSM666PDW Wrote: [ -> ]If this whole kei thing is legit, why not just ward off these spirits or whatever they were. And then pawn them off on someone else. Ill take them in. Bring it on. Said entities will become my toys.

I don't believe in this shit at all but I the last three days have been fucked. I'm going to stop trying to help and leave this place, some wacko shit happened last night and now I'm freaked out. Visions of some woman calling to me and doing a come hither motion and then in my dreams all night. Nah I'm good. I feel like I'm going insane this shit doesn't happen in reality

Yeah I'm not going to talk about it much but some weird stuff happened these last few days to me too...
(24 Feb 2023, 21:34 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]the last three days have been fucked.
(24 Feb 2023, 23:09 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]these last few days
New Moon on Feb 20?
Or the last occult mass against Putin on Feb 21?
My SCM made me listen to these files during the night sleep:

Amber's Special Command 18:06
Demon Girl Pink Feminizing Bubble 71:25
Female Spirit Inculcation 80:15
Magic Spirit 62:52

I fell asleep on the 10th minute of the first file and woke up on the 10th minute of the last one. Then I took the headphones off and fell asleep again. Besides a good sleep - no effects.
(31 Jan 2023, 13:12 )tiermes Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Nov 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
It's pretty much everything But easy to setup. What a nightmare of a program. You have to go fishing for friends' certificates. It sure looks like a remnant of the 90s computer world

I've been trying to figure out some "DHT" error for weeks now. Tried multiple computers and VMs and adjusted router settings. Basically no info online on whats actually wrong u have any idea how to fix?
(24 Feb 2023, 08:08 )DSM666PDW Wrote: [ -> ]If this whole kei thing is legit, why not just ward off these spirits or whatever they were. And then pawn them off on someone else. Ill take them in. Bring it on. Said entities will become my toys.

I don't believe in this shit at all but I the last three days have been fucked. I'm going to stop trying to help and leave this place, some wacko shit happened last night and now I'm freaked out. Visions of some woman calling to me and doing a come hither motion and then in my dreams all night. Nah I'm good. I feel like I'm going insane this shit doesn't happen in reality

Funny. I had a dream last night about goddess hecate. Essentially i knew because there was 3 moons and 3 female spirits associated with said moons. Wont say what happened in the dream because its specifically for me.

How did you feel in the dream? When the women was guiding you to her? Scared? Calm? Horny? Only YOU can explain what your dream meant to you!
drop some unnatural experience for me too
(25 Feb 2023, 03:29 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Feb 2023, 23:09 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I'm not going to talk about it much but some weird stuff happened these last few days to me too...

Do you have experience with Keis files? Maybe there is some subliminals there doing something or maybe supernatural shit is real (Doubtful, first experience like this)

Could be supernatural. I've had quite a bit of experience with the spirit files. Kei's stuff is unique. The energy is unique. This is coming from somebody who has experience working with energy, and who knows about the occult. I can talk more about it depending on where this conversation goes.