Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02 Feb 2021, 12:59 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I have no interest in chastity...quite the opposite in fact!

Does Demon Ellie encourage you to edge for hours on end with no orgasm--a constant build up of sexual energy--or does Demon Ellie encourage a full female mind-shuttering orgasm?
Does Demon Ellie give you hints and urges to take hormones, or to stay on hormones if you are aeady taking them?
Definitely the latter!

I really want to take hormones now ...that’s a side effect from listening that I can attest to! It’s to the point where I’m like so desperately wanting to that I’m considering either black market or begging someone online lol. I don’t know if that’s a subliminal used or was a hidden desire I aeady had
Just bought spirit girl obey (the remastered Obedience) and am about to try it out 😈😈😈😈 will report back when I’m done !
(02 Feb 2021, 19:26 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought spirit girl obey (the remastered Obedience) and am about to try it out 😈😈😈😈 will report back when I’m done !

What's your opinion? Is the remastered Obey better than Obedience?
(02 Feb 2021, 17:01 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I really want to take hormones now ...that’s a side effect from listening that I can attest to!

I have flirted with herbal hormones. Not brave enough to take the real stuff. Some of the herbals really do change the body shape (ass rounder, small breast growth, but no hips).
To me, taking the herbal hormones was more of my dedication to feminization. I felt as if I were under some other control to take them--which lends to my forced feminization desires.
You also have to be careful with any hrt. Always keep your health. 😊
Check the general TS/TG thread. I've become a huge skeptic of HRT. Most likely you will get breasts and a bit "melted shape", but that's it. HRT is not a magic pill which transform you into a pretty girl. All "magic successful transformations" involve feminization surgery.
(02 Feb 2021, 20:49 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Feb 2021, 19:26 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought spirit girl obey (the remastered Obedience) and am about to try it out 😈😈😈😈 will report back when I’m done !

What's your opinion? Is the remastered Obey better than Obedience?

I only made it about 15 minutes in and then my phone rang but what I got to hear....hell YES. It has the same basic script in the foreground but so much other stuff has been added that it sounds like a new file. It’s actually WAY closer to the demon series. I’m literally counting down the hours til I can have an uninterrupted go at it
Listened to Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion a couple days ago and no voices yet but definitely have some more horny thoughts lately that have probably been influenced by the file Girl_devil. Will definitely listen again and can't wait for Demon Girls Permanent Fuck Puppet and I'll need to look into Spirit Girl Obey as well.
After listening to more of Demon Girl, I'm definitely getting more of Her thoughts in my head! Today I really noticed when I looked in the mirror - I thought "I should really get a haircut", and right after that there was like another voice in my head that said "No, grow it out. Let it be long. Make it pretty." And I just instantly agreed with it. I know exactly what that voice was and I kind of love it

I still don't have a name for Her or anything like that, but the effects are clearly getting stronger~
So I think that these files might be having some effects on me.
Lately I have noticed myself having a desire to be a female.

This might sound silly, but I have a Valve Index VR, and when playing VR Chat, I feel waaaay better using the female avatars than male. Especially the ones that creators have made that include... boob physics.

Anyway, the one file I truly want to listen to is compulsion. And I might do it again tonight.