Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Mar 2022, 20:50 )11111 Wrote: [ -> ]retroshare .Pls
Not shared yet.
[attachment=53708]
[attachment=53707 Wrote:[attachment=53707]Eevee Bambi pid='58916' dateline='1647666195']
(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Mar 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-...doll-slave

So I've been listening to this one quite a bit ever since it dropped. I was quite excited when it dropped because it's been some time since Kei has put out a DG file. I decided to give it a listen in bed and it has a very gentle induction that seductively draws you in, encouraging you to follow triggers developed in earlier files in the DG series. It's definitely a gentler file, as I found myself settling to sleep quite easily during the induction. So I wake up the next morning, see that it finished playing through and there's not much fanfare... Until the following evening. Around 10pm I was compelled to lock all my doors and windows, shut off all my lights and fans within my living space and move to bed. Now I want to be clear, it's not like I planned this, I just felt like it's what "I wanted" to do. I proceeded to settle into bed and queue up DG fuck doll slave once again and found myself disappearing completely when feeling my flower open. Only to "awaken", although I say this because it felt more as if I'd just opened my eyes but was aeady awake, with the file echoing through my ears like the only sound in my universe and my hands were uncontrollably kneading my chest, playing with my nipples, and I could feel but not hear myself moaning and whimpering. At some point I lapsed out again, to awaken the following morning thinking that this short experience was just a dream, and yet I was a little tender in my chest. It must also be mentioned that for the first several nights that I was listening to this file, I could at first sense a presence, then I could swear I could hear wood creaking and small noises in the silence which set off alarm bells in my head hinting to something in my presence, and then I feel like I could make out a shadowy figure in my room. But all anxiety has faded and none of these previously mentioned anxiety inducers seem to occur when listening to this file. If anyone has a theory on that, I'd love to hear it. I'll say, I never have anxiety listening to hypnosis files, even DG files. I find myself to be ultrasensitive to changes in my environment specifically. That being said, this could be simply auditorily induced hallucinations baked into how the audio is mastered in the file, just my theory.  

Since last week I've probably spent every night but maybe Saturday night listening to this file, and tossing a random choice of Good Girl - Feminizing Dream Memories, Good Girl Mental Block Shrinking Clitoris Feminization Special Edition, or Spirit Girl Unicorn Pussy on after it. While many attest to sleeping while listening to hypnosis being an ineffective form of utilizing hypnosis files, I've found it works for me. I've made far too many subconscious and conscious decisions in the last week alone, let alone the last several years, which wouldn't have happened without incorporating a little bit of bedtime hypnosis. That being said, I also drop quickly and HARD after many years of utilizing different hypnosis files for my own purposes, so take away from that what you will.

Seems pretty good, i wonder if this is the best one so far.

Sofia_B

I deleted my Mega link, it died aeady 😟
(25 Apr 2022, 12:09 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted my Mega link, it died aeady [Image: sad.gif]
A copyright claim?

Sofia_B

(25 Apr 2022, 14:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Apr 2022, 12:09 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]I deleted my Mega link, it died aeady [Image: sad.gif]
A copyright claim?

Yup. The file was removed under 24 hrs.
Told ya all.. RS all the way.
(25 Apr 2022, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Told ya all.. RS all the way.

fuck RS is a piece of shit!
Sissy bitch here looking for daddy
Kei continues with magic-themed files.

Magic Hypnosis: Mana Accumulation

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt8-pPbnEeU
(31 Mar 2022, 21:45 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Mar 2022, 06:03 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Mar 2022, 00:50 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Mar 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, a new file: https://keismindwarp.com/products/demon-...doll-slave

So I've been listening to this one quite a bit ever since it dropped. I was quite excited when it dropped because it's been some time since Kei has put out a DG file. I decided to give it a listen in bed and it has a very gentle induction that seductively draws you in, encouraging you to follow triggers developed in earlier files in the DG series. It's definitely a gentler file, as I found myself settling to sleep quite easily during the induction. So I wake up the next morning, see that it finished playing through and there's not much fanfare... Until the following evening. Around 10pm I was compelled to lock all my doors and windows, shut off all my lights and fans within my living space and move to bed. Now I want to be clear, it's not like I planned this, I just felt like it's what "I wanted" to do. I proceeded to settle into bed and queue up DG fuck doll slave once again and found myself disappearing completely when feeling my flower open. Only to "awaken", although I say this because it felt more as if I'd just opened my eyes but was aeady awake, with the file echoing through my ears like the only sound in my universe and my hands were uncontrollably kneading my chest, playing with my nipples, and I could feel but not hear myself moaning and whimpering. At some point I lapsed out again, to awaken the following morning thinking that this short experience was just a dream, and yet I was a little tender in my chest. It must also be mentioned that for the first several nights that I was listening to this file, I could at first sense a presence, then I could swear I could hear wood creaking and small noises in the silence which set off alarm bells in my head hinting to something in my presence, and then I feel like I could make out a shadowy figure in my room. But all anxiety has faded and none of these previously mentioned anxiety inducers seem to occur when listening to this file. If anyone has a theory on that, I'd love to hear it. I'll say, I never have anxiety listening to hypnosis files, even DG files. I find myself to be ultrasensitive to changes in my environment specifically. That being said, this could be simply auditorily induced hallucinations baked into how the audio is mastered in the file, just my theory.  

Since last week I've probably spent every night but maybe Saturday night listening to this file, and tossing a random choice of Good Girl - Feminizing Dream Memories, Good Girl Mental Block Shrinking Clitoris Feminization Special Edition, or Spirit Girl Unicorn Pussy on after it. While many attest to sleeping while listening to hypnosis being an ineffective form of utilizing hypnosis files, I've found it works for me. I've made far too many subconscious and conscious decisions in the last week alone, let alone the last several years, which wouldn't have happened without incorporating a little bit of bedtime hypnosis. That being said, I also drop quickly and HARD after many years of utilizing different hypnosis files for my own purposes, so take away from that what you will.

Seems pretty good, i wonder if this is the best one so far.

Duh….. kei uses demonic magic to summon demons. The description isn’t a joke. This is demonic voodoo magick. Most people on here will just smirk and say yeah yeah bla bla bla…. But no they haven’t even dived deep into kei. This is real demonic possession rituals, summoning voodoo spirit rituals, you see a dark shadow figure because there is one. I’ve been dealing with the exact same things. It’s crazy.