Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14 Jan 2021, 23:59 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Jan 2021, 23:44 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]@stuff123 I can't reply to your PM because you have PM's disabled according to the forum 😋

Haha shoot. Is it allowed to share files here, @Like Ra ?

regardless, I can't. That site wouldn't let me upload what you wanted

I'd just take another look at retro, it's worth it once you get it going and get connections
(14 Jan 2021, 23:59 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it allowed to share files here, @Like Ra ?
Links to, free or not available anywhere else, please 😊 The thing is - the content creators are well aware of this site. And when they might look away from manifestations of some "freedom" it's better not to overestimate their tolerance and generosity! 😊 (I did my best to make is as cryptic as possible 😋)
(14 Jan 2021, 23:41 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Magic Compulsion is what really made this first click for me, Fuck Puppet really got to me, and Suck Cock really strengthened Demon Girl for me too

Might have to give this a try next! I really want to get a full, almost "possession" experience with Demon Girl

If you want the possession experience, you might consider listening to the Demon Girl Mind Control series and the Demon Girl Mind Trap series.
I've toyed with both, but haven't committed to the full mind control. In time I might just be pulled to do it by Demon Girl.
(15 Jan 2021, 01:37 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the possession experience, you might consider listening to the Demon Girl Mind Control series and the Demon Girl Mind Trap series.
I've toyed with both, but haven't committed to the full mind control. In time I might just be pulled to do it by Demon Girl.

Which would you recommend first?
(15 Jan 2021, 01:41 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Jan 2021, 01:37 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]If you want the possession experience, you might consider listening to the Demon Girl Mind Control series and the Demon Girl Mind Trap series.

I like DG Mind Control more than DG Mind Trap, but you might react differently to either file. Try them both and see which you like best.
Have you tried Demon Girl Sex Portal by chance? The description sounds hot.
(15 Jan 2021, 02:41 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]The description sounds hot.
Oh yes! Nicely and properly done! No files needed 😁
(15 Jan 2021, 02:41 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Jan 2021, 01:41 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]

I like DG Mind Control more than DG Mind Trap, but you might react differently to either file. Try them both and see which you like best.
Have you tried Demon Girl Sex Portal by chance? The description sounds hot.

I have it ready to go! I may try it then go for Mind Control next time
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.
omg the same thing happened to me while listening to the Bimbo Cocksucker file. There are a lot of sucking sounds in that file, back when I listened to it the first few times I was still in college and my roommate told me I made funny sounds with my mouth while asleep LOL. I would also wake up drooling and have an urge to lick my lips and use my tongue on something. It was crazy.
In my quest to give kei a 'proper' listen, I started last night with Demon Girl's Secret Feminizing Collar. I managed to stay awake, or rather in trance, for the majority of the file before drifting asleep near the end and having some sexy dreams where I was showered with cum and ate it all, but during the trance I had the incredible loss of body control experience again, but this time much more intense.

I was doing what the file was asking me to do, relaxing and focusing on her words (at this point I barely remember her exact words) but I do remember what happened and how I felt. There was this high pitched ringing noise that was gradually increasing in intensity the more I focused my mind on her words, it actually physically hurt my head, but I stuck through it because it also felt incredibly good. then I started seeing (with my eyes closed mind you) a 'ball of light', some kind of concentration of energy that was getting more and more focused on the middle of my forehead, it wasn't white, more red/purple-ish. Then at that point I lost control of my body. My legs and arms would literally not obey me and would move on their own. I felt like I could still escape the trance if I focused hard enough, but I was enjoying it so I let it be. I don't know what my limbs were doing, I could not feel them, I just knew they were moving.
I also remember feeling a collar around my neck 😋 and feeling so, so submissive and owned. It felt so good.

Still don't know what this high pitched ringing noise is, and this 'ball of light'. All that comes to mind is when people use DMT or try to have an OBE they end up hearing that noise as some kind of 'frequency tuning' into another dimension as they seem to think. Maybe the same thing happened here idk. It was definitely peculiar. And the ball of light thing reminds me of a friend who meditates who told me he experiences something like that repeatedly in his meditation, this feeling of an 'Eye' on his forehead. Kei always talks about focusing on the 'hole between your eyes and above the bridge of your nose', but that never did anything for me, it seems this is the first time I actually focused when she told me to because usually I just slept to the files.

Will definitely listen again in a few days, for now I'll listen to Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion. I want to increase her control over me so the files work even better.
(15 Jan 2021, 10:38 )sissysara Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.
omg the same thing happened to me while listening to the Bimbo Cocksucker file. There are a lot of sucking sounds in that file, back when I listened to it the first few times I was still in college and my roommate told me I made funny sounds with my mouth while asleep LOL. I would also wake up drooling and have an urge to lick my lips and use my tongue on something. It was crazy.
i listened to demon girls permanent fuck puppet last night as well, and pretty much a similar thing happened in that file as well.

maybe it's a common theme, but man my mouth for sure opens and starts doing some sucking lol.