Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Apr 2023, 20:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Apr 2023, 15:51 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:
I wonder how *real* that stuff is. And if Kei's files had any *real* influence, if that stuff IS indeed *real".

Clearly. There are probably some theatrics taking place here. That has been the case with Kei and DG/SG for some time. It's taken on a life of its own. How deep does the rabbit hole go?

I can say that from personal experience that these files are unique in their effects upon my mind. I've been dancing with the devil for over a decade. Kei's work takes me places I've longed for but never had access to before. Kei opened a path for me to follow, she has shown me my way forward. I hope that Kei will reappear someday.
(16 Apr 2023, 21:14 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]That has been the case with Kei and DG/SG for some time.
And Bambi...
(16 Apr 2023, 20:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how *real* that stuff is. And if Kei's files had any *real* influence, if that stuff IS indeed *real".

I really would like to see some reports of long term effects. Are there permanent Demon Girl's puppets somewhere?
(16 Apr 2023, 22:41 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Apr 2023, 20:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how *real* that stuff is. And if Kei's files had any *real* influence, if that stuff IS indeed *real".

I really would like to see some reports of long term effects. Are there permanent Demon Girl's puppets somewhere?

Hello, I'm new to this, may I know what kei's files are about ?
(17 Apr 2023, 00:22 )Ays Wrote: [ -> ]what kei's files are about ?
https://web.archive.org/web/202206202222...dwarp.com/
Who is SB?
(20 Apr 2023, 09:59 )Jilliannette Wrote: [ -> ]Who is SB?
Samantha Bandler/Sez
(06 Mar 2023, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Mar 2023, 06:53 )dsdasdasdsadasdasdasdas Wrote: [ -> ]egregors can not be destroyed.
I've read (and it sound logical), that egregors can be reprogrammed.

Also, I've read, that egregors can be destroyed. It was claimed, that Castaneda's egregor was destroyed around 2000, what would explain, why tensegrity does not work anymore, and the feelings from the book are VERY different. My wife and I revisited his books after 25-30 years, and it's like completely different books (we concluded the independently - my wife did not know about the destroyed egregor). No energy, empty, dry.

Wow, bringing Carlos Castaneda into the conversation?  How do you know of this; that Castaneda had an egregor, whatever that is.  Are you reffering to his "ally"? Reading this blog and forum is the first time I've ever even seen the word so I'm going to have to look that up.  And tulpas are a new one for me too.  This is some weird stuff.  So Castaneda was supposed to be possessed?
(20 Apr 2023, 13:42 )Jilliannette Wrote: [ -> ]How do you know of this; that Castaneda had an egregor, whatever that is.
Every collective thought has an egregor. So has this site, for example.

(20 Apr 2023, 13:42 )Jilliannette Wrote: [ -> ]Are you referring to his "ally"?
No

(20 Apr 2023, 13:42 )Jilliannette Wrote: [ -> ]So Castaneda was supposed to be possessed?
Please define "possessed" 😊
(16 Apr 2023, 15:51 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]There is some interesting stuff going on in WMM, looks like a new Demon Girl is born:

https://warpmymind.com/phpbb/viewtopic.p...65d#p99951

Quote:Demon Girl File

Postby demongirlandbrianna » April 11th, 2023, 10:06 am

. . .
very lucky if true
hopefully one day it will happen to me though 😟
i had a good trance last night with DG fairy Crown my body was going numb and i couldn't move
i like the file a lot