Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Nov 2022, 09:14 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 02:29 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, just dawned on me. Happy Halloween in the USA. Weirdest holiday we have, I think. Good time for this, but by no means on purpose.
That's because it's not an American holiday at all, it's a Pagan holiday called Samhain which, like many other Pagan holidays, was cannibalized by the Catholic church in order to discredit Paganism and convert us to Christianity. The other big offender is Christmas, originally the Winter Solstice, but if you compare the dates for most Christian holidays you will find they overlap heavily with Pagan ones.Ā 

(I'll get off my soapbox now.)

I was never big on holidays at all. Thanksgiving is my favorite. Only one i actual cared about. Christmas is a temping one, but its bullshit. No one even knows when christ was born?? Christmas is a huge greedy holiday. Dosnt sounds like this lines up with the story. šŸ‘»
Anyway I think the point here is, there isnt a demon in any file. If there is a demon it was in your head after you were born. I dont think and audio file can implant that or erase one. šŸ¤·

It may grow stronger!!! bullshit.
I do belive demons exist and possessions are pretty real, but i find it hard to happen with average people who just like hypnosis and have some fetishes. Although, for people who really dives on it, it's something very possible, demons can make you very sick. But i'm not saying kei is possessed or something like that, we don't know how they live, what they do so...
(01 Nov 2022, 13:56 )EeveeĀ Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]I do belive demons exist and possessions are pretty real, but i find it hard to happen with average people who just like hypnosis and have some fetishes. Although, for people who really dives on it, it's something very possible, demons can make you very sick. But i'm not saying kei is possessed or something like that, we don't know how they live, what they do so...

I agree, I just think it was aeady there. It just dosnt show up one day. You just become aware of it and accept that or not.
Just like my mental problems. I have bipolar 1 and 2 plus generalized anxiety disorder. Before i knew that i had a million theroies of what the problem was. They were all lies.

When i found the the truth, the mental issues are still there. I am just aware of the problem now so it give me new options and better control of it. Thats all.
Purely in theory, I can imagine:
1) Certain external influences reorganizing parts of one's psyche to produce a semi-authonomous quasi personality that could count as a "demon",
2) Certain external influences reorganizing parts of one's psyche to produce something like a "mental portal" for additional influences which before that were kept at bay.
Well i guess the debate will allways contine anyway. If i comment any more about this ill just be repeating myself at this point.

I just hope the hacker that destroyed kei's shit didnt go as far as killing them. Thats some bullshit too!!!
(01 Nov 2022, 17:29 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Well i guess the debate will allways contine anyway. If i comment any more about this ill just be repeating myself at this point.

I just hope the hacker that destroyed kei's shit didnt go as far as killing them. Thats some bullshit too!!!

wait hacker? i thought they closed their site.
(01 Nov 2022, 18:00 )EeveeĀ Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 17:29 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Well i guess the debate will allways contine anyway. If i comment any more about this ill just be repeating myself at this point.

wait hacker? i thought they closed their site.

Well as smart as kei is? You really think that demon stuff on the site really came from him? Im sure the website didnt see alot of updates. I dont know for sure but if someone is good at networking, protocols, and website construction they could dig around and i bet you find a backdoor or exploit or something.

Just saying.
Yeah its just a blank shopify right now. Thats what happens when either you stop paying the bill cause you wanted to or not.

Sound adventures on youtube is deleted as well.