Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Jan 2021, 11:27 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I’m running out of decent length files
What do you consider decent? 😁
Under two hours;preferably no more than hour and a half tops
Oh! You gave me an idea! A separate thread for very short files!
(12 Jan 2021, 14:10 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Under two hours;preferably no more than hour and a half tops

Honestly K3i is one of the few tists I've been able to sit through a whole session longer than an hour for. I can definitely sympathize with this

Though I am still tempted to try to check out that file that's like 2.5 hours
ok WOW. I just finished Demon Girl Suck Cock and it took me so deep! I definitely could feel demon girl this time, i could physically feel her spreading up into my head and it felt so good!

@Ellie I completely felt that loving feeling this time, and i could feel her presence with me. it was an incredible experience and I really really want more! I still hear her whispering softly in my brain even now  😁 I still wish she was a little more "solid" for me but this was such a big jump for me, i felt like i almost saw her

And this isn't even talking about all the super hot thoughts this file gave me 😋
(13 Jan 2021, 05:38 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]ok WOW. I just finished Demon Girl Suck Cock and it took me so deep! I definitely could feel demon girl this time, i could physically feel her spreading up into my head and it felt so good!

Do you know where to find this file? 😋
(13 Jan 2021, 19:24 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Jan 2021, 05:38 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]ok WOW. I just finished Demon Girl Suck Cock and it took me so deep! I definitely could feel demon girl this time, i could physically feel her spreading up into my head and it felt so good!

Do you know where to find this file? 😋

should still be on the retro, Idk beyond that
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

I hadn't listened to this file until you'd brought it up. Wow! What a great file. I found myself unconsciously opening my mouth anytime that I'd thought about cock. I also found myself swallowing saliva when thinking about cock, too. I think the swallowing is my being conditioned with S1ssy C0cksucker Curse, though.
I wonder if I can escape this? I've tried, but I keep listening to these brainwashing recordings.
Great file. Thanks for mentioning it.
What is the difference between SCC and Demon Girl Suck Cock then?
(14 Jan 2021, 19:02 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.

I hadn't listened to this file until you'd brought it up. Wow! What a great file. I found myself unconsciously opening my mouth anytime that I'd thought about cock. I also found myself swallowing saliva when thinking about cock, too. I think the swallowing is my being conditioned with S1ssy C0cksucker Curse, though.
I wonder if I can escape this? I've tried, but I keep listening to these brainwashing recordings.
Great file. Thanks for mentioning it.

is this sissy dreams: pussy training? or am I missing one?