Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02 Jan 2021, 10:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I did talk to her but it could’ve been just a combo of me being high and wanting it to work and playing along. Name just popped up into my head. I’ll go into more detail in a bit cause I’m about to listen to demon girl collar and then will
give a better update. Oblivion will be later

Out of curiosity which file in the series would you say are the most intense?

Edit

Not oblivion ...I meant abyss. I was thinking Bambi for a moment lol

Did you listen to demon girl magic collar?
(05 Jan 2021, 17:41 )water Wrote: [ -> ]Did you listen to demon girl magic collar?
I did. As always, the description is much more magical 😁
I did and it was nice 😇 😈

I definitely am starting to feel it now. This series has been the most effective for me out of every thing I’ve checked out before. Here’s the funny part to me (b sides the underestimated addictive quality)... I notice when I’m posting here i feel triggered. This morning I was going to respond to Like Ra’s post about the length of Magic Slut (ended up buying the fairy file instead) and I almost instead did a pm asking for my username to be changed to Ellie. Shit just typing that is triggering me. Fuck it...I will 😈

So yeah this has been enjoyable so far 😈
(05 Jan 2021, 21:31 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I did and it was nice 😇 😈

I definitely am starting to feel it now. This series has been the most effective for me out of every thing I’ve checked out before. Here’s the funny part to me (b sides the underestimated addictive quality)... I notice when I’m posting here i feel triggered. This morning I was going to respond to Like Ra’s post about the length of Magic Slut (ended up buying the fairy file instead) and I almost instead did a pm asking for my username to be changed to Ellie. Shit just typing that is triggering me. Fuck it...I will 😈

So yeah this has been enjoyable so far 😈

For what it's worth reading your posts has been really interesting, and has made me much more interested in giving K3i's files another shot
It’s been fun for me too. I’ve been looking for effective files now for close to twenty years...have found some in the past that came close (a story for a different time and thread lol ) but never like this . I literally didn’t expect to be triggered literally every time I post !

I think for everyone who is capable of going under , there’s a hypnotist out there for them. Whomever is behind the Kei files I guess is the one for me . Sure took long enough for me to find one, and I’m not a patient girl lol
Congratulations with your new name, @Ellie! (triggering is intended 😋)
Much appreciated...made me a happy girl 🥰
(05 Jan 2021, 22:37 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Much appreciated...made me a happy girl 🥰

"Demonic Princess" is a nice matching title too 😋
I actually waved Kei's files off up until now because I didn't really like the sound. After trying a few of them, I'm actually enjoying them more than expected.

Are there any that really stand out from the rest in their quality/efficacy? I'm interested in trying more.
Mind Compulsion and Permanent Fuck Puppet have been my two favorites so far. Fairy Crown was nice but it was a little more “gentle” than some of the other ones.

Feminine Pleasures does have a “good boy” trigger near the beginning so if you’re like me and female in every way except physically that may bring you out of it a bit (it did me)

Feminizing Dream Memories and Spirit Girl Transformation are also nice