Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To answer he 8kun questions (I still can't post there):

Anon Wrote:Where did you get that description of Arcanum XII?
https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-me...anged-man/

Anon Wrote:Did Keilight remove his own last post?
Yes, and again.

Anon Wrote:Do I correctly understand that Kei's post baleetion spree occurred before you posted the screenshots?
Yes, before and after. And also posts of others keep getting removed (by others).

Anon Wrote:I've been trying to confirm or reject a hypothesis but Wayback's crawls don't reach far enough, and Kei wasn't interesting to me back then. Do you or anyone else know when Kei, and more specifically the "Demon Girl" file series began? Wayback's earliest crawl is from 2017 and aeady shows a few of the "Demon Girl" files on the front page, but that crawl seems to have only hit the front page and all links end up at a later crawl from 2020. Wayback will redirect you to the closest crawl that has a page at each link. This can cause different paths through a site to land on different versions of the "same" page if intermediate steps exist in different crawls. It looks like the hypnofetish forum on your site originates in 2017, likely with a thread moved from your self-bondage forum - the other early threads were posted by you and seem to be an attempt to outline a catalog of the topic from a look at the forum index.

For the most concrete version of the hypothesis, I'm looking at what Kei had produced before/after October 2015 but the timing element is the part I'm least certain about.

I could not find anything earlier, than 2017, and there is no year in the MP3 tags.
All these deleted posts really makes this thread funny.

Ra do you entertain the idea that, while an egregor doesn't automatically infiltrate/affect/ everyone, the idea exists and is more than a theoretical concept and an actual entity?
(27 Feb 2023, 23:06 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]do you entertain the idea that, while an egregor doesn't automatically infiltrate/affect/ everyone, the idea exists and is more than a theoretical concept and an actual entity?
Theoretically - yes, absolutely. However, even in the Western science egregores exist in the form of "collective (un)conscious", or "psychology of the croud".

But, yes, sure. Let's ignore them. Then, do we accept the various claims, that for the last 3-4 days, multiple persons experience strange, unusual for them phaenomena, which those users associate with Kei's activity in this thread? Too shaky, right? Unproovable.

Let's assume, that those phaenomena exist and correlate. Direct causality is unproovable. However, they might be caused by imagination and high suggestability of those persons. What sounds like the most simple explanation.

Other possibilities:

- pure coincidence
- all those posts are made by one person
- ... e.g. by Kei
- and/or by Kei's alters (do we believe in DID?)
- trolls are active
- hypnosis attracts psychologically unstable persons
I hope Kei is okay and doing well.
Guys, stop acting weird. It is not funny or cool.
Kei ya gotta let the past go and focus on a positive life. You need positive life in order to create positive files.
Reach out incase if ya want to talk.
(28 Feb 2023, 03:40 )rolandmc Wrote: [ -> ]Guys, stop acting weird. It is not funny or cool.
Who is acting weird? 😂

(28 Feb 2023, 03:40 )rolandmc Wrote: [ -> ]Kei ya gotta let the past go and focus on a positive life. You need positive life in order to create positive files.
Second that (actually, I said that above).
From 8kun:

Anon Wrote:Like Ra, the Kei meltdown appears to have started 22 Oct 2022. That's the first indication of it on your forum and when the text quoted in https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid65634 was supposedly first posted. The later text in the second part of it about a new Patreon was posted some time later. It claims "three weeks" but I don't know, having found both of those reposted elsewhere on 2 Nov 2022, claiming the latter part had been posted "6 hours ago" then.

Thanks for the answers to the questions. Kei's last known post probably wasn't a suicide note and the hypothesis remains unresolved. Wayback shows that at least two "Demon Girl" files existed by April 2017, but none earlier than 2017 are known at the moment. No definite conclusion either way.

I'd add one more possibility to the egregor alternatives list: as one of the users on your forum earlier speculated, Kei's files could have planted a trigger for experiences of weirdness and Kei fired that trigger in the now-baleeted posts. This would tend to imply that Kei had a long-term plan from the start to blow the whole thing up like this, which would be very strange but possible. I can certainly see means and opportunity, but a plausible motive for that is difficult for me to imagine, especially at this time frame.

So, another hypotheses to add to the list here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid65657

TBH, looks overly complicated. Only those, who were/are affected by Kei's files can tell, as I'm immune to Kei.
Wouldn't it be remarkable if there was embedded triggers that were a long-con to be triggered later in the future.
No, that actually sounds more like something Samantha would do lol.

To our conversation, I just think it could just be a symptom of confirmation bias. Similar to after watching a scary movie, you hear a tiny noise in your house and you're scared.
After a couple of days, you forget about it. Some of these individuals may have just recently listened to her audio and, with the idea that some demon/egregor or whatever you want to call it is coming to get you, from the horses mouth, might trigger some people to become hypersensitive to their surroundings.

But yeah, it's all just hypothesis. There's no way to know for sure.
So, looks like all the stir was caused by Kei. Everything is quiet now. In all forums I'm aware of.

Could be a perfect ad campaign to increase the interest in the "true magic hypno" (another item to add to the list above 😋😉)
WHO HAS KEILIGHT ARCHIVE?

(I’m not using retroshare. I spent so long adding certs and it still wasn’t enough)
Only RetroShare so far. 25GB.