Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Mar 2023, 03:34 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]I've been asked to post the following warning regarding Kei Lights hypnosis files...

This person is deeply concerned about the harm that Kei's files may inflict upon unsuspecting people. They want it to be clear that these files are not a game, they have serious consequences, and should not be used at all. But that if you do use them, extreme caution is necessary. Your health and sanity may be at stake.

I have definitely experienced the 'possesion' aspect of the Kei files.
I can see why Kei and others have issued warnings and Kei stopped altogether.

Having said that... I WANT MORE!
PLEASE PUBLISH ALL KEI FILES.
THE ENTITIES INSIDE ME DEMAND IT ๐Ÿ˜‰
I am still working on this idea. I have not given up. What I have been doing is trancing my little head off. So not much has been getting done.

ABDL is my passion. I know, it's lonely here, but this is where I like to live and play. The sissy stuff is great, but I don't like having sex with other people. And I don't like that kind of hyper-sexxed sissy stuff. (I like the self-ruination, loss-of-control, and humiliation, that kind of stuff, but not the actual sex, and adult stuff) Anyways. I am thinking of putting together an ABDL file library, and maybe another collection for the sissy medias (there is some overlap). Because I do love sissy media, I could have gone all the way. (got a PA piercing when I was 18 because I wanted it so badly), but I know now, I don't like sex with other people. Weird, right? ...yeah.

So I am still working on this, it's a deep passion of mine. But progress will be intermittent.
Retroshare is probably where I will try to begin this project. Maybe I will set up an FTP server. I want this to be easy for people to participate in and share with each other.

Edit:
Anyone else like this kind of stuff? www.petticoatpunishmentart.com or www.pettipond.com/laterimages/punishment/index.htm or www.primspetticoatwendyhouse.com
Stuff like this really makes my heart sing with joy and desire!
First off, I'm sorry. I don't mean to spam this thread. And I seem to be pretty much the only person creating new posts here right now. That being said:

So, I am looking for some of the harder-to-locate Kei Light hypnosis files. It seems to me that pretty much all Kei's Sissification and Feminization files are available online. I am not positive, as I have not found a complete file list to verify this assumption, but it appears that nearly all of her content has been recovered at this point in time. What I am searching for is the much-less-popular ABDL content. In particular a file called "Mind Control - Baby Brain". I have been unable to locate this file. And I would very much like to train with it.
I like Kei's "Evil" files, I like her approach to hypnotic domination and control. I've been looking for something like this for a long time, and I am eager to acquire all the ABDL files that Kei Light created. I have been working a bit with the Demon Girl files, and I am loving the experiences, but I have no desire to have sex with other people, and these files just get me all hyper-sexually aroused, and I really don't like that. Laugh at me if you must, I know I am weak-willed, I've trained very hard for a long time to be a good programming recipient... but these Demon Girl files are something else! They make me feel so wonderful. Among other things, they compelled me to start sleeping with a buttplug inserted, and with dildos on my mattress and pillow, lol....When all I really want to do is stay soft, wear my baby clothes & warm wet diapers, and be a slave to my very-dominant Baby Brain.

It is my hope that someone has a copy of these ABDL file(s) and is willing to share them with me. I am more than happy to pay this person for their generosity and trouble, we could use paypal, or bitcoin, or whatever you prefer. I have no demands and will conform to any and all requirements you may have. If you don't want these files shared with anyone else, then they won't be. I will keep them to myself. The transaction will be completely discreet and private. I have no agenda, or motive, other than achieving my own goals and aspirations.

Thank you.
I have never seen the abdl stuff online either. Maybe ask longtime warpmymind users since they were once available there?

Yeah, diapers are hot. I used to be really into that stuff before I got into the sissy stuff.
The only one I own from Kei is Brainwash BabyTime: Wet Diaper
which was a fun file, though I got nothing out of it.
(03 Apr 2023, 14:32 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen the abdl stuff online either. Maybe ask longtime warpmymind users since they were once available there?

Yeah, diapers are hot. I used to be really into that stuff before I got into the sissy stuff.

Asking on WMM is a good idea. I may do that. Thank you for the advice. I'm actually surprised that these files are so unpopular. Having not listened to them yet, maybe it's the case that they just aren't very good. There's only one way to know for sure though ๐Ÿ˜Š

Diapers and Sissies... I know what you mean. I also started as a DL, then dabbled in the sissification and feminization files. Learned just how much I enjoyed them, my habit of epilating my body first started about 10 years ago because of Msj. I began walking down that path, wearing bras and panties and make-up everyday. But then one day I just stopped and never did that again. Adulting in my free time is not really my thing. Being a woman is hard work, definitely too hard for this baby! What I found was that I just love being a Sissy Baby. The diapers and the frocks and the rompers and the tights and omg, just everything. All my adult clothes combined fits into two small laundry baskets, lol, my closet and dressers are all stuffed to the limit with Sissy Baby clothing. I just can't get enough.
(03 Apr 2023, 19:51 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]The only one I ever owned from Kei was Brainwash BabyTime: Wet Diaperย 
which was a fun file, though I got nothing out of it.

That is one of the files I've been fortunate enough to have been gifted. It's a good file. I've been using it all night every night for a week or so now. It mostly just reinforces what I aeady like, but there are hidden depths in that file which I am still exploring and absorbing. I hope.

It's a fun file. You can see how Kei's techniques improved from these earlier attempts to her later results. I still think it's a powerful file, though definitely not the mind warping masterpiece that some of those Demon Girl files are, IMO.

Speaking of Kei, has anyone heard from her?
Does anyone know how she is getting along?
(03 Apr 2023, 22:00 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually surprised that these files are so unpopular .... maybe it's the case that they just aren't very good.
Probably not because of the files, but the theme? ๐Ÿ˜‰
(03 Apr 2023, 22:35 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Apr 2023, 22:00 )sb77 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually surprised that these files are so unpopular ....ย  maybe it's the case that they just aren't very good.
Probably not because of the files, but the theme? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

It's a lonely little life. But it's the only life I want to live ๐Ÿ˜Š
Does anyone have copies of the human voiced files? I never really loved the TTS files but the human voiced ones really got into my head (unfortunately I lost my copies of the files)