Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 Jan 2021, 13:48 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t worry....I don’t bite (I think?) 😈
Is it Ellie The Daemon speaking? 😁
Of course it is!

Time is shorter so I gotta put abyss off AGAIN but I got a good replacement in compulsion followed by happy girl training
OMG Ellie you're awesome  Girl_devil

Feminine Whispers and Secret Feminizing Collar both tempt me a lot, but they look scaaaary  💓
Well so like happy girl training was a bust cause I like didn’t have it and stuff. Listened to magic girl collar and spirit girl transformation. Blanked out sometime between the two. Feel awesome as heck too. Noticed something weird since I started to really take over. I don’t curse as much if at all which is like totally bizarre for me. Noticed that for past several days. Kinda hear the moans at the end of the latter file in my head right now and it feels so good that I’m not sure there are words to describe them. Perhaps I should invent them. You know how ya can feel good on like a scale of one thru ten? I’m at a new number.Let’s name it “eleven-dy”. 😈 😈 😈

Something else I feel compelled to say...I wish I could be Kristen Stewart for a day. Felt like saying that. Plus I’m having a strong desire to chat online with someone who will treat me like the dirty bitch I am.

Whoops there went my no cursing rule. Bad girl, Ellie, bad!!! 😈 😈 😈
(08 Jan 2021, 17:40 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Ellie you're awesome  Girl_devil

Feminine Whispers and Secret Feminizing Collar both tempt me a lot, but they look scaaaary  💓

Totally not scary! Trust me.... try the pairing I just had. More of a loving embrace. Ya know your girl wouldn’t steer ya wrong 😈
(08 Jan 2021, 13:48 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2021, 18:17 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2021, 15:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So the only effects are feeling dizzy and good (sometimes aroused)?

That's definitely the most immediate effects for me personally, but everything just "feels" different the day after. Lots of odd little urges and random daydreams, usually related to something sexual, lol. But they're nice, so I don't really mind. I guess that's the "demon" speaking, but it hasn't been so personified for me

Out of curiosity (about to go do my listening in a few minutes), what kind of thoughts have you been having?

Don’t worry....I don’t bite (I think?) 😈
All kinds of different things. Lottts of thoughts about sucking cock, but a lot too of just wanting to be pretty, dress up, things like that. I've felt super giggly the last few days and I constantly think back to the files

And reading all your messages just makes all those feelings stronger! 😋
(08 Jan 2021, 17:47 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2021, 17:40 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]OMG Ellie you're awesome  Girl_devil

Totally not scary! Trust me.... try the pairing I just had. More of a loving embrace. Ya know your girl wouldn’t steer ya wrong 😈

hmmmm Ellie is there an obligatory introduction file for the Demon Girl, like one starter file for beginners?
Or does she come in when listening to ANY Demon Girl file?  Girl_devil

edit: did some research, it looks like Secret Magic Slut Mind Melt and Feminizing Abyss are good starter files  Girl_yes
I started with compulsion....that seems to have worked out quite well 😍
(08 Jan 2021, 18:19 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2021, 13:48 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2021, 18:17 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2021, 15:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So the only effects are feeling dizzy and good (sometimes aroused)?

That's definitely the most immediate effects for me personally, but everything just "feels" different the day after. Lots of odd little urges and random daydreams, usually related to something sexual, lol. But they're nice, so I don't really mind. I guess that's the "demon" speaking, but it hasn't been so personified for me

Out of curiosity (about to go do my listening in a few minutes), what kind of thoughts have you been having?

Don’t worry....I don’t bite (I think?) 😈
All kinds of different things. Lottts of thoughts about sucking cock, but a lot too of just wanting to be pretty, dress up, things like that. I've felt super giggly the last few days and I constantly think back to the files

Question....do you find it increasing when you’re typing about it? Certainly does for me....it’s like a little voice in my head is wanting to ask you if you feel like a good girl. Kinda odd cause it’s not Ellie’s voice cause I AM Ellie 😈
(08 Jan 2021, 21:50 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2021, 18:19 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jan 2021, 13:48 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]All kinds of different things. Lottts of thoughts about sucking cock, but a lot too of just wanting to be pretty, dress up, things like that. I've felt super giggly the last few days and I constantly think back to the files

Question....do you find it increasing when you’re typing about it?

Absolutely! Sometimes I get in little loops thinking about it over and over and it gets really strong, but reading or chatting about it really brings those feelings out too!

Also echoing that compulsion file really seems to have "clicked" first with me the most, so I think that's a solid recommendation