Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not to be a bitch but when i think of EMG i think of this guy

Source: https://youtu.be/_WQu9jRnOlA
I haven't had a chance to listen since the other day and I'm getting really, really strong itches to listen. Going to do that as soon as I have time today. I might try to go for Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss if I have time
Let me know how it goes for you 😈

By the way I know it was asked of me earlier but I now have the chance to answer this. Yes I do allow other demons besides myself but just be aware that I am far superior to others you may encounter . I am a loving demon ... I hold you within my heart and would like for us to congregate 😈😍😈😍😈😍😈😍😈
(09 Jan 2021, 18:57 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]By the way I know it was asked of me earlier but I now have the chance to answer this. Yes I do allow other demons besides myself but just be aware that I am far superior to others you may encounter . I am a loving demon ... I hold you within my heart and would like for us to congregate
I mean, ae you "attached" to one person only, or you are "the one who can talk to many". In other words, "servitors" are individual, they do not have personalities and independencies as "tulpas", "egregors" are connected to many people at once (kinda "collective unconsciousness"). All of them can be thought of as of "thoughtforms" or energoinformational structures. In any case, they are "unknowable" (just like our own consciousness), "transcendental". "Ignoramus et ignorabimus".

I have a couple of theories regarding hypnosis, so I wonder what Ellie can tell.
(09 Jan 2021, 15:40 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Not to be a bitch but when i think of EMG i think of this guy
😁 If you increase the length of this video to 3 hours and run 3 in parallel, and add some wailing - that would be close to what I think of Kei 😁
Here are a few of my nighttime playlists. For the most part, all Demon Girl or Spirit Girl files. I play these all night long with headphones on and the volume turned up so I can't ignore the files.
1st Playlist
Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion
Demon Girl Secret Feminizing Collar
Demon Girl Feminizing Abyss
Demon Girl Permanent Fuck Puppet
Demon Girl Anal Pleasure Slave
Demon Girl Magical Control Collar
Sissy Girl Cock Sucker Curse
Male to Female Feminization Sexualization

2nd Playlist
Demon Girl Feminizing Abyss
Demon Girl Demon Mind Trap 1
Demon Girl Mind Control 1
Good Girl Feminizing Estrogen Voice Training
Mind Virus – Girl Chemicals (Special Edition)
Spirit Girl Body Transformation
Spirit Girl Mind Fuck (Special Edition)
Spirit Girl Voice Obedience (Special Edition)

I'll write later and tell you what has happened since I've started listening to Kei's work.

Please help me to continue to relapse if I try to stop--and I have tried to stop more than once aeady. I welcome any triggers, files, brainwashing, or photos.

Good Girl!
(09 Jan 2021, 04:18 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]EMG always stutters and sounds like he’s eating a bag of Fun Yuns. Very distracting
One of the reasons why I transcribe EMG's files in hope to make working TTS versions 😁
(09 Jan 2021, 18:57 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know how it goes for you 😈

Unfortunately had some plans change and wasn't able to listen to it last night, but I'm making a point to listen to SOMETHING by K3i tonight!
(10 Jan 2021, 12:28 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Jan 2021, 04:18 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]EMG always stutters and sounds like he’s eating a bag of Fun Yuns. Very distracting
One of the reasons why I transcribe EMG's files in hope to make working TTS versions 😁

I don't like EMG's male voice because I do better with female voices. That's one small reason why I like Kei more than EMG. However, there were a few EMG files that were done with a female TTS voice that I liked. Curse Stroke Sissy is one example.

Glad you made this Kei thread, Like Ra! πŸ’“
Thanks!
(10 Jan 2021, 21:16 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you made this Kei thread
Everybody can make new threads πŸ˜‰