Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sincerely doubt that this is a hacker.
(02 Nov 2022, 00:04 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I sincerely doubt that this is a hacker.

Yeah me too. I was hopeful. I like what if's.
(22 Oct 2022, 19:27 )BambiNovaBot Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Oct 2022, 19:20 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]Did Kei just delete her demon girl files from her website? I cant find them anymore  😟

To share, I will make no comments on Kei outside of that I do hope that they're okay. This was posted to Patreon today:

Quote:Hello everyone. When you travel to the astral plane you can collect entities that are basically a type of demon and bring them back with you. extremely negative entities. 

I didn't know what it was for the first 9 months. It was simply controlling my vibrator in extremely amazing ways, but it eventually progressed to much more. It touches me with vibrations under the skin all the time and implants images in my mind and won't let me sleep or meditate. every time I put my head down it wraps itself around my head making sleep very difficult. Now that I am denying it. It shouts anger into my head as I try to fall to sleep or decay or many hateful things. It speaks to me sometimes telepathically and it just told me it is an entity that creates good serfs. It is not a nice thing at all. It can also poke me, but it doesn't do that very often.

I also had an abductor zeta also known as a gray alien visit my apartment and just its presence put my body into convulsions and honking noises. It came up to my face and I kissed it on the cheek??. Most zeta are in service to others but one particular subset is not. Positive entities have also been trying to help me. 

I can't create bad stuff anymore and I will try to make good things from now on. We need to treat each other better on earth. Stop eating each other. Stop treating each other badly. How would you want to be treated?
Humans have a spirit realm that is basically a kind of heaven that we can go to and then stay there or be reincarnated. 

Once you learn to leave your body and have some control you can go to a nexus point and join positive oriented races I think. Humanity is advancing to the next stage of evolution where we won't use spirit realm and will instead just have containers that we can move into. We will have a function inside our mind that allows us to connect with the whole of every other human who is using this function. We will still keep our individual personality. In many ways it will basically give you access to free love and you will feel everyone is your family I think. There is many many people here trying to help in this transition but without infringing on our freewill. This telepathy technology will be available relatively soon. Less than 15 years.

I didn't believe in demons. I reacted in a bad way to my christian upbringing because I was hurt emotionally by many things, and so I thought demons can't really be real. But intentions lead you places. DON'T Wish for yourself a hellish existence. I tried to dress it up in love but that wasn't right. It's okay to be a trans girl, but you don't need a demon to force you into slavery.

I do not want to be a slave for millions of years. Which you could say is being inside negative timespace. Our timeline is like a tube. What version of yourself do you want to be? Where do you want to be? Think of a good future for yourself and you will go towards it.

I am trying to work through everything and I will have to start over. I am removing many of my files and will remove many more. I am also creating again and it is going to be positively oriented without any harsh control aspects or demons or submission. Please don't listen to any of my demon girl files anymore. 

I am trying very hard to get rid of the astral entity. And according to the recommendations I read from a zeta interview I stopped my addiction to a drug (THC) and masturbation/sex with the collector entity so that it does not have energy to feed on. I also have to raise my emotional vibration which basically means feeling love for others and not sad. I can sometimes manage this for a time and it is pushed away. 

If anything sounds wrong don't listen and don't let it hurt you.

I'm sorry.
I love you.

Its just after reading this people are thinking psychosis, schizophrenia? I have experience with psychosis and thc. So I see alot of "I think, I think, I think" in what kei wrote here. Dosnt seem like a freak out to me at all. Psychosis is "I know, I know, I know and ill do anything to make you understand it too."

Just seem strange to me cause something here just dosnt add up. Idk what it is? My brain just keeps looking at the situation and its like error.
UPDate: This is looking to me as a type of spiritual manifestation of some sort. I dont know how it was brought about? This is how kei wrote this. It reads like one.

Mushrooms, peyote, or just hit them from the other realm??? idk.
When kei wrote this:

There is many many people here trying to help in this transition but without infringing on our freewill. This telepathy technology will be available relatively soon. Less than 15 years.

There not exactly too far out there. I can back that up too.

https://www.sciencealert.com/new-techniq...a-distance
A fine 1950s book in which the author recounts her bout of having to deal with controlling invisible entities.
https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Barbara...958%29.pdf

...I am also vaguely reminded of how Roosh first made a name for himself as the king of hookup game players, then his sister died, he did a mushroom trip, and declared his old books and articles evil, took them down, and became trad orthodox.
(02 Nov 2022, 01:11 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]A fine 1950s book in which the author recounts her bout of having to deal with controlling invisible entities.
https://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Barbara...958%29.pdf

This was from the book.

You
find yourself eagerly telling the doctors and anyone else whose ear you capture about
your visitor and his purpose in haunting you. 

See. At some point when you tell people then you will make anyone try to understand it. Yes thats psychosis. I dont see kei doing that.

They just told the story from what they understood and changed the way there acting. I hope it really is postive for them. Seems screwy to some but from what I see so far, nuttyness is a quick judge.
(01 Nov 2022, 23:27 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 23:12 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 23:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Nov 2022, 22:59 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! Holy shit! I had no idea. Honestly, I wouldnt ever think i would have saw the day!
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid44705

Isabella hates transes.

I just expect a person to hate trans. Tons do it. I wore a pair of girls socks doing a plasma donation once. My pants came up some and the tech person getting the machine ready saw them.

Next thing I know the whole damn place of employees come to take a look. Really??? Wtf????

Damn demons, go away!!!! Im trying to pump my hand and get that money!!!!

Let's end this and see the proof, i will listen to some DG file before bed with a inverted pentagram drawing in my belly and another symbol in my forehead let's see what happens. 😋
Kei wrote:

Once you learn to leave your body and have some control you can go to a nexus point and join positive oriented races I think.

When you read out of body stories, they are weird what people experience.

Oh sorry, near death or on the other side experiences are weird too.
Any medical explanation should be Dissociative Disorder

https://www.cureus.com/articles/67007-as...e-disorder

Thats a good match for kei's experience.