Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not so long ago I found this hypnotist on the Internet. What can you say about her? Maybe someone is listening to her right now?

She has several "blocks" of hypnosis:

Demon Girl

Female Spirit

Good Girl

Mental Block

Mind Virus

Spirit Girl

Study

There are also those that do not belong to blocks.

If someone listened please share your impressions
(02 Dec 2020, 13:24 )SissyBimbo555 Wrote: [ -> ]Not so long ago I found this hypnotist on the Internet. What can you say about her? Maybe someone is listening to her right now?

She has several "blocks" of hypnosis:

Demon Girl

Female Spirit

Good Girl

Mental Block

Mind Virus

Spirit Girl

Study

There are also those that do not belong to blocks.

If someone listened please share your impressions

I have been listening to her for a while. I like that she tailors some of her hypnosis for a transgender audience.
(02 Dec 2020, 16:35 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I like that she tailors some of her hypnosis for a transgender audience.
Who does not? Sissies/TGs is the main auditory nowadays, and they bring money.
I’ve liked what I heard so far. I haven’t listened to the demon series...I do not have that length of time. Sheesh lol 😂
(05 Dec 2020, 12:03 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I’ve liked what I heard so far. I haven’t listened to the demon series...I do not have that length of time. Sheesh lol 😂

Out of curiosity, which files did you like? Maybe I might listen to them as well. 😊
Feminizing Dream Memories was pretty nice
Wanted to throw this out there...those sounds and fx that I read a lot of complaints about...I actually get aroused by those
(08 Dec 2020, 13:39 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted to throw this out there...those sounds and fx that I read a lot of complaints about...I actually get aroused by those

Its the same for me except instead of being a cacophony, they really help to relax me deeper into the hypnosis. 

So with hypnosis styles, its all a matter of personal preference and for me I like Kei's style.
I actually agree with the last posts about kei's background noises and fx, they're what make their files so magical, mysterious and insidious. I appreciate and got very receptive to them
To me the sounds are kind of off-putting at first, but after listening for a few minutes I still find myself zoning out and trancing. Really effectively, actually