Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Apr 2021, 19:07 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2020, 02:59 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Nov 2020, 02:44 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]To each their own... [Image: biggrin.gif]
Apparently yes, at least I've tried 😁 Listening to Spirit Girl - Sissy now. Strangely, it's got exactly the same size and parameters as Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker, yet the content is different.
Don't know either of those files 😁 

I just stick to the ones I like...the ones that evoke feminine feelings but not degrading.
That's because neither of these files exist - I think Like Ra is dreaming about Kei files that are yet to be created! 😊

80759989 Dec 27 2017 'Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker.mp3'
80760088 Mar 8 2018 'Spirit Girl - Sissy.mp3'

mediainfo 'Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker.mp3'

Complete name : Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker.mp3
Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 77.0 MiB
Duration : 1 h 26 min
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 125 kb/s
Album : Spirit Girl
Track name : Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker
Performer : Kei Light

mediainfo 'Spirit Girl - Sissy.mp3'

Complete name : Spirit Girl - Sissy.mp3
Format : MPEG Audio
File size : 77.0 MiB
Duration : 1 h 26 min
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 125 kb/s
Album : Spirit Girl
Album/Performer : Kei
Track name : Spirit Girl Sissy
Track name/Position : 1
Performer : Kei
(13 Apr 2021, 19:19 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Dec 2020, 03:29 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]I'm falling in love with the Demon Girl series. After listening for only a few days, I have unconsciously started to walk like a girl, pull my shoulders back in a feminine manner, and doing the sissy kick. My back is arched with my butt thrust outward, and I hold my hands in a girly fashion.
I absolutely love that I cannot control these actions. I feel as if I am being forced into feminization--which is exactly what I wanted.
Hope the magic lasts.

I googled "sissy kick" but didn't find any results - what is one of these please?

I found this:

[attachment=46955]
I was thinking the more subtle back "kick," just lifting the foot from the leg.
Rob Schneider does it playing basketball in that movie where he pretends to be a teenager, but I can't find a clip of it easily for some reason.
(13 Apr 2021, 22:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]80759989 Dec 27  2017 'Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker.mp3'
80760088 Mar  8  2018 'Spirit Girl - Sissy.mp3'

mediainfo  'Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker.mp3'

Complete name                            : Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker.mp3
Format                                  : MPEG Audio
File size                                : 77.0 MiB
Duration                                : 1 h 26 min
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                        : 125 kb/s
Album                                    : Spirit Girl
Track name                              : Spirit Girl - Sissy Cumslut Cocksucker
Performer                                : Kei Light

mediainfo 'Spirit Girl - Sissy.mp3'

Complete name                            : Spirit Girl - Sissy.mp3
Format                                  : MPEG Audio
File size                                : 77.0 MiB
Duration                                : 1 h 26 min
Overall bit rate mode                    : Variable
Overall bit rate                        : 125 kb/s
Album                                    : Spirit Girl
Album/Performer                          : Kei
Track name                              : Spirit Girl Sissy
Track name/Position                      : 1
Performer                                : Kei

Are these on retroshare? (Not that I'm having much luck with RS as I seem to have downloaded files, but when I open the folder they downloaded to, the folder is empty!)
(14 Apr 2021, 00:03 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Are these on retroshare?
Yes
(13 Apr 2021, 19:19 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]I googled "sissy kick" but didn't find any results - what is one of these please?

The results sounds so awesome!! Which files did you listen to please?

I'll post some photos for you in a separate reply.

My go-to Demon Girl files were Demon Girl Permanent Fuck Puppet, DG Secret Feminizing Collar, DG Feminizing Abyss, DG Anal Pleasure Slave, DG Magic Spell Compulsion, DG Secret Magic Slut Mind Melt, and DG Remix.

I've also listened to a number of Kei's Spirit Girl files, Mind Drug files, and Mind Virus files.

I've stopped listening to Kei's work recently and I'm trying Bambi Sleep for a bit. Good Girl!
(13 Apr 2021, 23:28 )napras-sword Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking the more subtle back "kick," just lifting the foot from the leg.
Ahh... Got it... see the video here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid50041 (until the end 😋)
A good while back, after listening to feminizing hypnosis files, I found myself unconsciously doing the feminine leg curl, AKA sissy kick. It really started to grow stronger when I was dressed as Christianna and listened to Kei's files.

Here are a few examples.   💓
(14 Apr 2021, 00:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Apr 2021, 00:03 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Are these on retroshare?
Yes

Do I need to add you as a friend before they come up in a search?
(14 Apr 2021, 01:23 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to add you as a friend before they come up in a search?
No, you just need some active peers. Just add as many certs as possible from the corresponding cert thread.