Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I have avoided Feminization hypnosis for a long time now. Tried it once, found it very compelling. Too compelling for me, was listing to MsJ at the time, So I stopped. Until the other week. All this controversy about Kei, and spirit possession, got my attention. I have a self-destructive streak.. anyhow, I figured this was all a bit of performance art. Maybe Kei having some fun with his fame. So, I searched and searched and found about 40 of Kei's files out there. Several of the Demon girl, Spirit Girl, Good Girl, themes. I began listening to Demon Girl tracks, some were very long, 3-4 hours. My goodness! I don't think I've ever tranced so deeply. I've been doing these naughty things for what must be now 15+ years. Kei took me places I've never been. Truly scary. For me these files are frighteningly addictive and compelling. It's a real shame he stopped making them, I would have given him all my money, and then some, for some quality ABDL training.

I don't want to listen to these files again, they are too much for my brain. This is me being serious. I love these files, they make me feel soooo good. But they are warping me unlike anything I've experienced before. And it's amazing! I don't think I can resist much longer.

Willing to trade the files I have with other people, privately. I would like to locate the files I've been unable to find so far. Will gladly share and trade what I have.

P.S.
I am most interested in a file called "Demon Girl - Fairy Crown". I need a fairy crown in my life. 😊
yeah, the files are amazing
I think I've spent way too much money on Kei files and well as MsJ 😋
(10 Mar 2023, 15:18 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, the files are amazing
I think I've spent way too much money on Kei files and well as MsJ 😋

care to trade? 😉

I don't have a tremendous amount of Kei's stuff, The work of pulling together what I can find from many different sources continues. So far, mostly bits and pieces of different categories. Also some interesting remixes of Kei's Demon Girl files. The originals are still best, of course.

A kind person sent me the Fairy Crown file. Thank you so much. I really really enjoyed this, it was quite good.
I would love to, but I lost my files, and now I'm unable to get them back cause Kei site is gone
The Kei Collection continues to grow. Please send what files you have to me, and I will send a link of what I have to you. I will add your files to the collection, unless you tell me otherwise.
... Retroshare... retroshare ...
(14 Mar 2023, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]... Retroshare... retroshare ...

I have not played much with retroshare, but I will, this afternoon.

I hope you do not mind my use of your forum for this purpose. 

And thank you for this forum. It's a special place on the internet. I've found myself returning here, over and over, through the years.

Thank you.
I've been asked to post the following warning regarding Kei Lights hypnosis files,

Quote:You can take this all as you will but those files are dangerous. I shared these specific files because they are not directly attached to any spirit enitity or whatever they call it but rather changing your own behaviors. The other files are a bit more dangerous and focus on more evil things that after all this I feel icky about sharing.

Im giving you permission to share because this is more so a warning about the dangers of her files. I feel like I cannot post anything anymore because of the shit that happened to me.

For your sake id stop listening or try to limit your listening as it seems you have been listening to it quite a lot.

This person is deeply concerned about the harm that Kei's files may inflict upon unsuspecting people. They want it to be clear that these files are not a game, they have serious consequences, and should not be used at all. But that if you do use them, extreme caution is necessary. Your health and sanity may be at stake.
All this talk of warnings and danger just makes me want to listen more and more. I'd listen to any and every Kei file now because I crave the strong feelings, wherever it takes me. I also think I'm mentally strong enough to be able to stop if I did get deep, but I'd love the feeling of not being able to. I get this would be concerning to some people.
(17 Mar 2023, 19:26 )xelle997 Wrote: [ -> ]All this talk of warnings and danger just makes me want to listen more and more.
Yep, and Kei's posts here is the best ad campaign.