Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish to go deeper into kei demon girl, could somebody give my advices, which files are better?

I'm looking for files where demon girls enter our mind very, mostly focusing in demon girl coming into us.

Until now the only files I can trance to are : dark forest, and milky sensitive breast

I would like some with more trancing text, going deeper, and feeling demon spirit inside me.

Thank you so much
I would suggest reading the file descriptions on the archived Kei's site (see the 1st post). The descriptions work much better, than files.
(05 Aug 2023, 01:56 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have found one of the tracks very disturbing. "Demonic". Scary even.

Which track exactly?
(08 Aug 2023, 04:11 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Aug 2023, 01:56 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I have found one of the tracks very disturbing. "Demonic". Scary even.

Which track exactly?

I think it was at least one of the "Demon Girl" ones.
It has these deep "monster" guttural voices. Most likely saying something in reverse.
They are fairly deep in, after the induction, so you're aeady trancing.
And then that comes on, and if you are under, you can't escape and these things... do... things to your mind (what's left of it).
Part of the attraction. But it was anxiety inducing for me to the point I haven't gone for "Demon Girl" track since.

Been doing the Spirit Girl and the other ones tho...

NB: I have done "Spirit Girl" the other day, one of the ones where you let her drive and "she will be feminising you in your sleep".
In the last three nights, I had two nights where I dreamt I was feminised in public, and it was very very exciting.
If I get another one of those in the next night or two. I am going to do it a gain few times.
Being a full one female in public in your dream is so fulfilling!
(14 Apr 2021, 01:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Apr 2021, 01:23 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to add you as a friend before they come up in a search?
No, you just need some active peers. Just add as many certs as possible from the corresponding cert thread.

I'd still love to get ahold of these files! (And also their descriptions!). Sorry that I've not managed to work out how to get retroshare working yet....  is there any other way..?
(10 Aug 2023, 15:37 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Apr 2021, 01:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Apr 2021, 01:23 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to add you as a friend before they come up in a search?
No, you just need some active peers. Just add as many certs as possible from the corresponding cert thread.

I'd still love to get ahold of these files! (And also their descriptions!). Sorry that I've not managed to work out how to get retroshare working yet....  is there any other way..?

i thought it was hard too, but after re-reading the instructions it was surprisingly simple to use
Does anyone know the name of the file where either spirit or demon girl is using a dildo on you? If someone has it could they please send it to me? (I know its probably on retro share, but i've tried a few times, and im only after this file)
(07 Aug 2023, 04:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Aug 2023, 23:38 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]Keep using the files and you will find out.
I tried - nothing happened. Literally nothing, besides headache from the screechy noise.

Likely not the target group and it sounds like advanced layering hurts your head. Kei made these files for herself and they target people like her if anything you should be glad you are not in that demographic.
(11 Aug 2023, 22:14 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]advanced layering hurts your head
How is Kei's layering more advanced than Bambi's? Or SB's?
(11 Aug 2023, 22:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Aug 2023, 22:14 )emyy Wrote: [ -> ]advanced layering hurts your head
How is Kei's layering more advanced than Bambi's? Or SB's?

The real question you should be asking yourself is what the noises are that hurt your head and why their layering doesnt.