Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Dec 2020, 15:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Which files were they?
By EMG, Cardigan, Lutz, Sarnoga, etc. See in other threads šŸ˜Š
Gonna amend my original question...
What are the most powerful files available that are under 2 hours that arenā€™t necessarily free? Got a gift card for Christmas so I can actually buy a file. Looking for something thatā€™ll really fuck me up
Should it be necessarily Kei?
(26 Dec 2020, 02:21 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for something thatā€™ll really fuck me up
Bambi? (sorry for being too non-original and non-inventive šŸ˜) EMG?
Yeah cause I like how they sound out of what Iā€™ve heard so far. Havenā€™t quite gotten to any post hypnotic effects but I did find myself repeating some of the suggestions in my head when told to do so during the file, so itā€™d just a matter of time. So if Iā€™m gonna do it I wanna go full force damn the consequences especially if Iā€™m actually gonna be paying for it....want my moneyā€™s worth šŸ˜Œ

But yeah definitely donā€™t want to go over an hour and a half .
(19 Jul 2020, 16:59 )Sierra13 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a google drive link to about 100 of their files if anyone is interested, Keith(Kei) is a very interesting human being, and I trance out to their stuff a lot...not brave enough to delve into the Demon Girl or Spirit Girl files though, they scare me Shok

Im interested ^^
I am as well!
I just went ahead and purchased Mind Eraser. The description looked like exactly what Iā€™ve been looking for. Itā€™s a little long (almost an hour and a half) but I set aside a couple of hours for it. Iā€™m not even going to text the waters like I normally do , and just listen blind.

Here goes nothing...if this doesnā€™t work or at least get me hooked to it then itā€™s back to the drawing board.
(26 Dec 2020, 15:02 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I just went ahead and purchased Mind Eraser. The description looked like exactly what Iā€™ve been looking for.

The description:

Kei Wrote:Voice Type: Computer female, Computer synthesized, text to speech

Duration: 1:20:08

Audiences: Sissy girls, male to female transformation, anal pleasure

Description: This file removes the subject's memories. This file creates newĀ  feminine memories. These memories will be very slutty. This file places strong mental conditioning inside the subject to accept these memories as her own memories. Her mind will be trained through mental flashes and memory alteration training. This file focuses on taking the subject deeply into trance. This file transforms childhood memories and alters them permanently. This file attempts to destroy false memories of a fake male puberty. This file removes the ability to cum with her clitty. She will only be able to cum in the most absolutely feminine way. She will only be able to cum with her pussy. She is just a slutty fuck hole. When she looks at her pussy, her brain will flash and train. This is a permanent memory removal. You will remember experiencing your childhood as a girly girl.

Contains: Memory erase, pussy training, male memory removal, feminine orgasm, slut memories, penis removal, pussy flash.

Warnings: The subject will experience permanent loss of memory. The subject will be deeply feminized. The subject's male orgasm is removed.
Just got thru ; definitely feel something but still in a bit of a daze between that and being high still, I noticed at end there was this really deep voice that Iā€™ve heard in a couple of other files. I can never quite make out it what it says but for some reason it turns me on immensely each file Iā€™ve heard it on
(06 Mar 2020, 20:05 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]K was mentioned many times in various threads, let's keep it in one place.

Official site with free stuff: https://keismindwarp.com

20GB is shared on RetroShare
retroshare://file?name=Kei_20200310.rscollection&size=24816&hash=db25d0b0be2cf185a4a4c5134794f7917f3c96fd

So, what is your experience?

Hi, can someone help me download this?
I downloaded retroshare and the file showed in the program after I pasted the link in my browser but it's been at 0.0% for an hour now. At the bottom it says trusted nodes: 0/0.. does this have to do with anything? What do I need to do?
Sorry, I'm not familiar with retroshare I only heard about it from this thread but I really need that SGCC file (and many other files such as Demon Girl Anal Pleasure Slave, Demon Girl's Sex Portal, Demon Girl Magic Cock Growth Spell, and any other files that are not available in other sources).
I'm a huge Kei fan, her hypnos have worked like nothing else for me. I listen to every file even if I may not seem into it at first (except that 'baby crazy' file which is just a bit crossing the limit about what i consider sexy, pregnancy is the one thing i dont envy women about).

Just to expand on the discussion here a bit... When I first listened to Kei's files (when they were on YouTube), I would listen to them in my sleep and they would wake me up because they would give me a headache. I would literally feel my brain heating up and have to stop it, get up wash my face, listen to some ASMR to cleanse my head and then fall asleep again.
That doesn't happen anymore. I'm not sure what changed. Maybe I became desensitized to all the 'noise' that some of you complained about. I sleep like a baby, and she burrows so deep into my dreams so consistently that i can't help but submit so easily to her now. i would be having a normal dream, and then suddenly her voice manifests out of nowhere. Even if I were outdoor, I would look around to see where the voice is coming from, try helplessly to stop it but i cant (obviously i'm wearing headphones so i'd need to wake up first but my dream self doesn't know that), and after fighting relentlessly, i eventually surrender.
i also underwent a loooong and arduous transformation path in terms of accepting her voice (especially Demon Girl, because that shit is legit terrifying but that's what makes it so hot for me). i would accept, then resist, then accept, then resist. i had many interesting dreams because of this rotation over time... i'm finally at the complete submission phase and i fully enjoy her files without any painful side effects like i used to. Even demon girl's voice became more soothing than terrifying. I literally fell in love with demon girl.

I'm curious who SB is though. I heard that name a few times on this forum. Can someone link to a file of theirs I can try?