Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26 Jan 2021, 23:00 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Jan 2021, 22:40 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone else stopped listening to the files and had success with not going back?
You mean in general, or is it related to Kei only?

I had my strongest reaction to Kei's files, so I was referring those. But I'm glad that you opened it up to other files, too.

Have you been file free for 3 months, or did you go back to listening again?
(27 Jan 2021, 00:18 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Have you been file free for 3 months, or did you go back to listening again?
Yes. I started around August, listened till November. Before I stopped around spring, I think.
(27 Jan 2021, 01:17 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jan 2021, 00:18 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Have you been file free for 3 months, or did you go back to listening again?
Yes. I started around August, listened till November. Before I stopped around spring, I think.

Would you say that your need or interest to listen to hypnosis files comes in waves?
Mine does. I find that I can go weeks or months without listening to any type of hypnosis, but then I come back to it. I've yet to indulge, be addicted, be forced, or controlled to listen to files everyday, but it would be fun to have that kind of control over my will.ย 
Maybe I should be a good gurl and fall into a Kei file again. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Are the files that pull you back to listening again EMG or S4mantha S3z?
(27 Jan 2021, 02:29 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Would you say that your need or interest to listen to hypnosis files comes in waves?
Not just hypnosis. Every interest, mood, arousal, activity comes in waves. I can go back to hypno or fetish stuff when I need some dopamine. However, last time I'm trying to abstain from anything, unless "my body does it" (a different and a separate subject). Currently I'm trying to reduce my weight - I stopped crossdressing, because I do not like what I see in the mirror. So I decided to start with "the form".

(27 Jan 2021, 02:29 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Are the files that pull you back to listening again EMG or S4mantha S3z?
Also. I can try something with an interesting title or description.
(26 Jan 2021, 22:26 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
subyasha dateline="<a href="tel:1611520826">1611520826</a>' Wrote: [ -> ]Was Demon Girl Magic Spell Compulsion a good demon girl starting place? Been having a good time with the sam files and wanted to try some demo girl files.
That was one of my first files, too, then I moved onto Permanent Fuck Puppet. That one really cinched it for me.
Give it a try and let me know how you like it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
That was literally my exact order ! Started with SB then Kei....MG compulsion and then fuck puppet!
(26 Jan 2021, 22:40 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this same question on the 8kun thread. I'd like to know what your experience has been with this topic.
Just curiousโ€ฆ
I've listened to a number of the D3mon G1rl files and have recently broken the habit for about a week. Has anyone else stopped listening to the files and had success with not going back? I've had a little urge to listen again, but nothing so strong that I couldn't stop it.
I know that some of you don't want to stop, and I encourage that you keep listening. I'm interested in those who have stopped and were successful.
Please let me know what happened to you when you stopped. Thanks!

I would say Iโ€™m addicted but not sure if itโ€™s the files themselves I just because I am addicted in a way to anything that feels good (note Iโ€™m not saying a physical addiction to anything )
(27 Jan 2021, 02:36 )Likeย Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jan 2021, 02:29 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Would you say that your need or interest to listen to hypnosis files comes in waves?
Not just hypnosis. Every interest, mood, arousal, activity comes in waves. I can go back to hypno or fetish stuff when I need some dopamine. However, last time I'm trying to abstain from anything, unless "my body does it" (a different and a separate subject). Currently I'm trying to reduce my weight - I stopped crossdressing, because I do not like what I see in the mirror. So I decided to start with "the form".

Thanks for the honest answer. I know all about the dopamine effect. I've taken many swigs of it during my life...LOL! Can be rather addictive.
My quest for dressing is a little different. I should have been born a woman--mostly because I appreciate femininity much more than the frumpy-dumpy women of today. I love dressing to the nines: pantyhose, corsets, tight skirts, stiletto heels, makeup perfected, etc. That's why I liked some of the Kei files. I thought they might help with my feminine growth.
I also understand about the weight, too. I'm getting older, and my body doesn't metabolize like it used to. A true girl has to have standards of how she looks. Almost kicked the sugar habit completely. That should help.
Thanks again for answering! ๐Ÿ’“
(27 Jan 2021, 04:59 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I would say Iโ€™m addicted but not sure if itโ€™s the files themselves I just because I am addicted in a way to anything that feels good (note Iโ€™m not saying a physical addiction to anything )

Thanks for the answer, Ellie! How's Demon Ellie doing?
I can appreciate being addicted to something that feels good. I'm definitely addicted to wearing pantyhose every day. I can't get enough pantyhose. Wish my Demon Girl would enforce that and use it against my male side. Actually, I still don't know if I have a Demon Girl. Would be nice to know. winks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
(27 Jan 2021, 19:13 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jan 2021, 04:59 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I would say Iโ€™m addicted but not sure if itโ€™s the files themselves I just because I am addicted in a way to anything that feels good (note Iโ€™m not saying a physical addiction to anything )

Thanks for the answer, Ellie! How's Demon Ellie doing?
I can appreciate being addicted to something that feels good. I'm definitely addicted to wearing pantyhose every day. I can't get enough pantyhose. Wish my Demon Girl would enforce that and use it against my male side. Actually, I still don't know if I have a Demon Girl. Would be nice to know. winks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And no worries ...your own personal demon will be there soon. I feel her nearby ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Question you all...:anybody have Spirit Girl Obey, and if so how is it? I aeady have obedience and was wondering how they compare.Might be buying it soon. Trying to see what my next file will be

I attached images of everything...any feedback on next purchases or on the collection please let me know. Again Iโ€™m trying to see the next one to buy. Also note that happy girl is a corrupted file from before I used to buy stuff legit