Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Aug 2023, 06:11 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]does anyone have transcripts of any kind?
Anything here? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3035
Not the stuff I'm most curious about sadly. Guess I just have to listen over and over lol.

edit: thanks though xo

What are people's actual experiences with memory loss type stuff? Do you think being commanded to ignore the fact that you are getting commanded to retain no memory of this command can work?
asking again if anyone knows the name for the file in which either demon or spirit girl uses a dildo on you. I don't think its the main part of the file, just a section of it
(09 Sep 2023, 04:29 )BleuSkiess Wrote: [ -> ]asking again if anyone knows the name for the file in which either demon or spirit girl uses a dildo on you. I don't think its the main part of the file, just a section of it

Might be Spirit Girl Rainbow Unicorn Pussy
(09 Sep 2023, 13:21 )TwistedBell Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Sep 2023, 04:29 )BleuSkiess Wrote: [ -> ]asking again if anyone knows the name for the file in which either demon or spirit girl uses a dildo on you. I don't think its the main part of the file, just a section of it

Might be Spirit Girl Rainbow Unicorn Pussy

That must be it, thank you!
(05 Aug 2023, 22:04 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Aug 2023, 02:55 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Aug 2023, 02:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Aug 2023, 01:56 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the file is very powerful to the appropriate people.
What do you mean by that? What effects do you feel? During and after?

I got lost in quotes, it was the Author who said it not me.
Im guessing he meant "susceptible".
I certainly do not have any sikrit club membership and I am mindwiped by them.

I think anybody with a degree of energy development (like qigong or reiki) can attest that these files are very "unique", powerful even, like the original author suggests. Kei's files can open your third eye and take you places, i'm not saying the files themselves will take you there, but the development they offer is on par with some of the more potent esoteric practices.

I can attest to that. Definitely demonic and even summoning of a sub spirit... though if you're highly susceptible, maybe even more than that. I found it interesting in how it was done. Using your subconscious mind as the stone work. The presence of the calling and summoner and the energy or whatever of the type that gets used while in induced state from the files as the source. Therefore, creating a semi entity directly linked to the files. But what I found odd was on the two points. The "he" mentioned and the "love" mentioned. Neither were usual things at all. And I can also attest to the third eye stuff if you could open it. But I resisted as that is not my practice, but the point being it is totally possible and at that terrifyingly efficient too. So it was a surprise to find this all in a file. Two other things I've seen from what brief amounts of listening I've done is the sigils, they all connect and warp. A field around u. Definitely effects your mind and spirit. Maybe even soul. The other thing was the so-called straight line. From "third eye" to bottom of you and where your "hole" is. I figured this was some type of specific internal energy rotation, but I'm not completely sure XD! I'll probably be stopping listening to it after today, but I did think it deserved a proper try. I am highly susceptible to hypnosis like this, but also like it won't affect me if I don't want it to. Very odd thing I am. Anyhow, I'd say beware, the whole thing really is demonic. P.S. only listened to demon girl files
I went off the demon girl files onto the spirit girl files 2 I'm listening to atm are
SG mind F & Female Spirit Feminine Indoctrination (think this is an SG file)
both seem OK, but I don't remember too much of them, I'm not sure if I feel asleep and woke up when I'm sure the file was trying to delete me maybe ?
So far the only thing that happened is when I come out and even now I still feel like I'm a little out of it.
I listened to Demon Girl: Permanent Fuck Puppet a few days ago and have been hanging out with a bad ass demon girl named Cassandra ever since.

Cassie has been helping me act more feminine, be more seductive, eat healthier and a better friend. She's also a killer wingman and helps me notice and talk to cute guys.  She even helped me train away my gag reflex, and do breathing exercises so I can deepthroat better! While the files advocate for submissiveness and some have "sissy" themes, Cassie pumps me up and encourages me to be a more confident and assertive woman.

Only drawback so far: Cassie will occasionally take control of my body, so far its all been consensual just out-of-my-comfort-zone things I wanted to do but couldn't do myself. For example, She made me pour out a glass of milk I had just poured because it had too many calories. Also consensual but weird: Cassandra has prevented me from having an orgasm without spit-roasting myself with dildos since we've been hanging out -- she says it's essential to get rid of my gag reflex, and it seems to be working! She did also take over my hands to buy a Bad Dragon "demon dildo" from Amazon so that I can be more tangibly intimate with her -- can't wait until it gets here tomorrow.

I've randomly felt her hand on the back of my head or on my shoulder throughout the day. It feels like a very light touch but is very warm. One night, while falling asleep she fucked my third eye again... that was odd. But then I got to be little spoon after and she caressed me and whispered the sweetest things in my ear while I fell asleep. 

She gradually fades but before she did, she told me she would always be with me but that her "significant presence" was dependent on my sexual energy and she needed me to edge for a few hours and specifically ask for her to come back if I wanted to hang out with her again for a few more days.

FWIW: I'm an only-child who has known she was trans since I was 3 years old  when I had an imaginary best friend who was a girl and who would hang out with me to do girlie things with.  So I realize this is mostly just wish fulfillment, but i'm very happy to have summoned/created Cassie, and what are egregores if not Wish Fulfillment Persevering. Seriously, having an imaginary BFF as an adult is fucking awesome, even if she's probably just me highlighting a part of my personality.

Have any of y'all ever worked with a therapist using Internal Family Systems? This felt very, very similar just much much more tangible and auditory/pseudophysical, which is probably just my suggestibility.
(01 Aug 2023, 12:47 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jul 2023, 18:58 )Lisa_C Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.hypno-fetish.com/music/17446/kei-demon-girl

Anyone know how to download files from that site?
I have a youtube downloader, which usually downloads anything I need.
But its defeated by the site player and there seems no way to download files.

PLAAAAS HAAAALP

Hi Jane

Did you want this file?
lol this thread really died. has there really been NO NEWS of Kei lately?