Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 Jul 2023, 22:52 )Her Wrote: [ -> ]Tags #goodgirl #keismindwarp ; donation ko-fi.com/kmindwarp2 ; channel creation time and main : some same samples

A pinned comment from "kei" in the first video of the channel:

"Good Girls: Our next session is set for Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 16:00 pm UTC. I leave the appointment here.  Remember subscribe. Love from your doctor K."

Doc K huh? hmm...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0m9d7qf6Wc

"femininity enters my mind"

"her feminine divinity possesses me"

"femininity is entering me"

"femininity is enters my mind"

"i want to shine like a goddess"

I might be wrong but really sounds like something kei would write. Gives me a exoteric vibe.
Nope, not kei. I've talked to them before.
The Kei Demon Girl files contain some very advanced techniques that allow for layered subliminal messaging in a way I did not think was possible.

If Kei or one of Kei’s partners is reading this thread; We want to talk about what we are trying to build and various people of elevation.

RetroShare appears to be a secure method for conversing further. This account is listed on the key exchange thread.

To everyone who through their own will decide to listen to the Demon Girl / Spirit Girl files, all I have to say is Enjoy! 😁
(23 Jul 2023, 02:14 )Tik123 Wrote: [ -> ]The Kei Demon Girl files contain some very advanced techniques that allow for layered subliminal messaging in a way I did not think was possible.

To everyone who through their own will decide to listen to the Demon Girl / Spirit Girl files, all I have to say is Enjoy! 😁

Interesting about the advanced techniques. Can you elaborate?
I have found the file very powerful.

So that people make informed decision. As you say "To everyone who through their own will decide".
The files allow for an external entity to enter your consciousness.
This was indeed my experience. 

I do believe that this is the reason Kei stopped making the files and (tried) to expunge them from the internet.
(08 Jul 2023, 18:58 )Lisa_C Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.hypno-fetish.com/music/17446/kei-demon-girl

Anyone know how to download files from that site?
I have a youtube downloader, which usually downloads anything I need.
But its defeated by the site player and there seems no way to download files.

PLAAAAS HAAAALP
(01 Aug 2023, 12:47 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Jul 2023, 18:58 )Lisa_C Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.hypno-fetish.com/music/17446/kei-demon-girl

Anyone know how to download files from that site?
I have a youtube downloader, which usually downloads anything I need.
But its defeated by the site player and there seems no way to download files.

PLAAAAS HAAAALP

I was able to do it from a standard mobile browser. "Right click" the actual playable file, open in new tab and then the download option is there
(01 Aug 2023, 12:33 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting about the advanced techniques. Can you elaborate?
I will elaborate as much as I am able. There are three separate subliminal tracks, one and two are as you would expect with a file of this type. Track three is decidedly different. However, there is something even more interesting at play here.

(01 Aug 2023, 12:33 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]I have found the file very powerful.
Yes, the file is very powerful to the appropriate people.

(01 Aug 2023, 12:33 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]So that people make informed decision. As you say "To everyone who through their own will decide".
The files allow for an external entity to enter your consciousness.
This was indeed my experience.
Masquerade my dear, line up and choose your partner, choose your mask. At the end of the night we can all say that we danced with the most handsome man in the room.

(01 Aug 2023, 12:33 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe that this is the reason Kei stopped making the files and (tried) to expunge them from the internet.
There are several possibilities in regards to Kei, I prefer to keep an open mind.
(04 Aug 2023, 02:05 )Tik123 Wrote: [ -> ]I will elaborate as much as I am able. There are three separate subliminal tracks, one and two are as you would expect with a file of this type. Track three is decidedly different. However, there is something even more interesting at play here.

Yes, I have found one of the tracks very disturbing. "Demonic". Scary even.
Maybe designed to cause anxiety? Is that what you are talking about? There are some 'reversed' phrases.
Have you tried to unpack them?

(04 Aug 2023, 02:05 )Tik123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the file is very powerful to the appropriate people.

I am very susceptible. Mindwiped sissy cockhole (movies and pixxx available on request, rofl)

(04 Aug 2023, 02:05 )Tik123 Wrote: [ -> ]Masquerade my dear, line up and choose your partner, choose your mask. At the end of the night we can all say that we danced with the most handsome man in the room.

What a lovely sentiment.
Of course, I let whoever wants to move in inside.
Being used as a sex animal is so delightful

(04 Aug 2023, 02:05 )Tik123 Wrote: [ -> ] 
There are several possibilities in regards to Kei, I prefer to keep an open mind.

You seem very wise and knowledgable in regards to Kei.
As her willing victim, and an utter sex animal deviant Sissy slut, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter 😊
(05 Aug 2023, 01:56 )JaneSintimes Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the file is very powerful to the appropriate people.
What do you mean by that? What effects do you feel? During and after?