Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 Jun 2022, 02:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Jun 2022, 01:50 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]do you folks know anything to make me at least a little bit high?
eBay: Oxytocin or anywhere else, where you can find oxytocin nasal spray.
WARNING: hypno-stuff can become very effective!

Oh, thought it was Oxymetazoline (decongestant) for a sec and got excited, I use it often before sessions to breathe better <3
(sorry for the double post)

Would it make sense to make a drugs and hypnosis discussion/thread? A few weeks before the satwik's wishes separate thread there was a link to a site with some hypno/drugs discussion and it was super interesting (and hot!)
(19 Jun 2022, 01:46 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: [ -> ](sorry for the double post)

Would it make sense to make a drugs and hypnosis discussion/thread? A few weeks before the satwik's wishes separate thread there was a link to a site with some hypno/drugs discussion and it was super interesting (and hot!)
I think it would. I stay away from all ”hard" drugs but am always curious about hypnotic effects of cannabis, sassafras, alcohol etc.
Anyone else feels super drained the day after listening, especially if you came during the hypno session?
I was wondering because usually hypnotist tell you that you'll feel better afterwards, SB also says this after every session that you'll wake up feeling refreshed.
This is not the case with me, it's usually the more pleasure I feel, the shittier I'll feel the next day or that evening If I listened early in the day. What could this be? Am I being sapped from my life force by a demon girl or evil spirit, is Kei stealing my energy? Am I messing with my sexual energy or whatever? Or is it just a chemical imbalance in my brain after giving it so much pleasure, and it has to restore itself (seems like the more logical answer I don't really believe in the whole demon stuff even though I like to entertain the idea). So I was wondering if someone else has these "hypnosis hangovers" and if there are tricks to avoid it, so I can listen every day without a break!! Also these bad feelings is why I usually want to quit hypnosis because it gets hard to balance it with real life when you got to get to work, but your sleep schedule is all f'd because you listen to demon girl files the previous night...
(09 Jul 2022, 15:39 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else feels super drained the day after listening
(09 Jul 2022, 15:39 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really believe in the whole demon stuff even though I like to entertain the idea
At least you spend your "energy of attention". Search for my egregor related posts in the General Hypnosis thread.
(09 Jul 2022, 15:39 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else feels super drained the day after listening, especially if you came during the hypno session?
I was wondering because usually hypnotist tell you that you'll feel better afterwards, SB also says this after every session that you'll wake up feeling refreshed.
This is not the case with me, it's usually the more pleasure I feel, the shittier I'll feel the next day or that evening If I listened early in the day. What could this be? Am I being sapped from my life force by a demon girl or evil spirit, is Kei stealing my energy? Am I messing with my sexual energy or whatever? Or is it just a chemical imbalance in my brain after giving it so much pleasure, and it has to restore itself (seems like the more logical answer I don't really believe in the whole demon stuff even though I like to entertain the idea). So I was wondering if someone else has these "hypnosis hangovers" and if there are tricks to avoid it, so I can listen every day without a break!! Also these bad feelings is why I usually want to quit hypnosis because it gets hard to balance it with real life when you got to get to work, but your sleep schedule is all f'd because you listen to demon girl files the previous night...

After a hiatus, I did a bunch in serial including BS a couple times while I slept.  I woke up the next day at 2pm with a piercing headache.  I had no interest in doing it again but I was doing it again that night.
(04 Sep 2022, 09:34 )scratch Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Jul 2022, 15:39 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else feels super drained the day after listening, especially if you came during the hypno session?

After a hiatus, I did a bunch in serial including BS a couple times while I slept.  I woke up the next day at 2pm with a piercing headache.  I had no interest in doing it again but I was doing it again that night.

Thankfully BS doesnt give me that but I never really dove deep with it, the good girl trigger works for me though but I figured if Im not in a situation where I can crossdress privately whats the point of doing BS  😟 .Kei does give me that serious hypno hangover and I keep going back after promising I wont, those orgasms are just way too good.

Sofia_B

Kei has now a second, behind the scenes channel on YT. Shes' working with a new Spirit Girl file.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ERwhDSFwM
(08 Oct 2022, 13:28 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]Kei has now a second, behind the scenes channel on YT. Shes' working with a new Spirit Girl file.

spirit girl and demon girl are no joke! 

Sofia_B

Btw, this one is now for free at Kei's MindWarp, and many other files too.

Quote:Feminizing Pleasure Slut Trainer

Voice Type: TTS, Female Computer, Voice Synthesized

Duration: 1:06:19

Description: This file trains the subject. She will be addicted to training her mind. She will feminize her mind completely. This file feminizes the subject's mind relentlessly. They will not be able to escape. This file trains the subject to be obedient, submissive, and horny. She will love the taste of cock. A feminizing voice will be implanted into the mind of the subject. This voice will whisper inside your subconscious mind as you sleep. She will train your subconscious mind. She will help you act feminine. Obedience is pleasure. This file uses multiple hypnotic techniques to embed slutty suggestions deep inside the mind. You are such a suggestible girl.

Contains: bubble pop, cock worshiper, horny for cock, sex, fuck hole training, nipples cause orgasm, nipple rub, cute cock-sleeve, deep accepting obedience, swallow, feminizing bubbles, cocksucker, feminizing voice, subconscious voice, brain pleasure, pleasure addiction, sexual training, dreams, slut behavior, cum dump.