Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Jan 2021, 00:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Jan 2021, 21:16 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you made this Kei thread
Everybody can make new threads 😉

I only like making new threads if they are threads made of nylon. 😉
I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later
Anyone ever listen to the sissy dreams file?
I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while. I didn't even realize I was going that for a while.
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while.
I experienced this with some SB files and the "Cock Hungry" file posted elsewhere here.
(11 Jan 2021, 07:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

Glad you said that... the length has been scaring me off; I could listen to two really good files in that amount of time!
(11 Jan 2021, 21:16 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 07:16 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]I listened to Demon Girl's Feminizing Abyss and honestly not sure how I feel about it. I still feel good, but it felt super unfocused and it never seemed to "click" for me like the other files. I also finished feeling exhausted, like I'd just worked out. Maybe the effects will kick in more later

Glad you said that... the length has been scaring me off; I could listen to two really good files in that amount of time!

I don't think my experience is necessarily a given, and I think it would be a lot more effective as a "reinforcement" than a training file. It seems to just cover everything the Demon does
(11 Jan 2021, 16:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 08:16 )stuff123 Wrote: [ -> ]I did and during my listen my mouth opened up and I made a sucking face with my lips for a while.
I experienced this with some SB files and the "Cock Hungry" file posted elsewhere here.

yeah it was.. interesting.

no other file has ever done that to me
(11 Jan 2021, 21:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't think my experience is necessarily a given, and I think it would be a lot more effective as a "reinforcement" than a training file. It seems to just cover everything the Demon does

What would you recommend for the next file as far as training?
(12 Jan 2021, 01:51 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Jan 2021, 21:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]

What would you recommend for the next file as far as training?

I have no idea! You have far more experience than me with these files 😁 And so many of them sound fun

I should be clear that I still enjoyed it, it just wasn't what I expected
Yeah I’m running out of decent length files...might get the demon baby crazy one next