Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kei, if you are reading this.

Your meltdown (sorry for being this direct) happened not long after I started to get out of more addicting files. Yours were among the top of the list.
I asked a powerful entity to help and also lashed out in anger with my mind against the creators of some of the files - including you.
You are not to blame, if anything you are a victim of the files yourself.
I do not know if I had any influence on what is happening to you, but anyway, I release you from your burden - any curse, direct or indirect (maybe thru said entity) - I release.
Be at peace and find your way, and do not blame yourself for the choices of others. Everyone is capable of making decisions for themselves.

That being said, seeking professional help might be a good idea. It is possible to suffer from both spiritual and neurological issues at the same time.
There is no harm in trying.
(05 Mar 2023, 18:39 )silentium est aurum Wrote: [ -> ]Your meltdown (sorry for being this direct) happened not long after I started to get out of more addicting files. Yours were among the top of the list.
I asked a powerful entity to help and also lashed out in anger with my mind against the creators of some of the files - including you.

There is no privacy, there is no "safe space", it's not possible to hide, there are no accidents or coincidences, thoughts are material, and everything is one ... and nothing. What does not exclude the following:

(05 Mar 2023, 18:39 )silentium est aurum Wrote: [ -> ]That being said, seeking professional help might be a good idea. It is possible to suffer from both spiritual and neurological issues at the same time.
I'm currently not sure where to stand with all this. Is it definitely too dangerous to listen to kei's files, or is it advisable to mainly avoid the demon girl's ones? Or maybe as well the spirit girl ones? Do you guys still dare to listen to any of those?
I've only ever listen to the good girl files. I have loved them like no others. It really made me orgasm like crazy. It's just I haven't dared listening to them again since what happened here. And I miss them soooo hard
Honestly, I believe it's more of a case of self-manifestation, you believe, you follow the files with your heart, and in turn, you create your demon girl, spirit girl, etc. So if you follow the files, then you're following a recipe to create an evil entity within your own mind, something that is a part of you, a partition of your own brain fighting the rest of it.
(05 Mar 2023, 23:36 )tiermes Wrote: [ -> ]Is it definitely too dangerous to listen to kei's files
Why?

(05 Mar 2023, 23:36 )tiermes Wrote: [ -> ]Do you guys still dare to listen to any of those?
Yes, here:

(25 Feb 2023, 02:52 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]My SCM made me listen to these files during the night sleep:

Amber's Special Command 18:06
Demon Girl Pink Feminizing Bubble 71:25
Female Spirit Inculcation 80:15
Magic Spirit 62:52

I fell asleep on the 10th minute of the first file and woke up on the 10th minute of the last one. Then I took the headphones off and fell asleep again. Besides a good sleep - no effects.
Oh, guess, I'm too late. Many right things are aeady said by Ra. And I don't know if Kei reads this thread anymore. Anyways.
Kei, egregors can not be destroyed. Egregor once created can be forgotten but not destroyed. There are many ergegors from past that wait to be discovered again. So you can not destroy yours. Your files can never be deleted from internet and there will always be enthusiasts that will share them. But there is no blame on you. You created this egregor and it means that you had to do it. What's done is done. It is your personal lesson that you had to recieve to become stronger. Draw your own conclusions. Think of how it is connected to your path. Don't try to destroy it. Ra gave you a perfect advice. Egregor attacks you because you don't leave it (and you can not handle it because you are too exhausted). Once you leave you will be fine.

(23 Feb 2023, 20:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Speak to both. Ask them for their names. Thank both for the lessons. Calmly and politely ask the larva and the egregor to leave you, and ask them to go to the world of harmony to work on their own progress. You can add:"Please take your energy back, and return my energy. I have the rights on my own energy". You should feel, hear, dream, see the reaction.

You've aeady realised that you want to spread love (and to realise this you needed this journey). Forget about your past and don't let it define you.
Stop blame yourself. Take care of yourself. You deserve to be happy and you know it.
(06 Mar 2023, 06:53 )dsdasdasdsadasdasdasdas Wrote: [ -> ]egregors can not be destroyed.
I've read (and it sound logical), that egregors can be reprogrammed.

Also, I've read, that egregors can be destroyed. It was claimed, that Castaneda's egregor was destroyed around 2000, what would explain, why tensegrity does not work anymore, and the feelings from the book are VERY different. My wife and I revisited his books after 25-30 years, and it's like completely different books (we concluded the independently - my wife did not know about the destroyed egregor). No energy, empty, dry.
(06 Mar 2023, 14:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It was claimed, that Castaneda's egregor was destroyed around 2000, what would explain, why tensegrity does not work anymore, and the feelings from the book are VERY different

Fascinating
(06 Mar 2023, 20:14 )littlewolfstar Wrote: [ -> ]Fascinating
Indeed, something what sounds like absurd and nonsense, unless you feel, see, hear or generally sense something, and your feelings, sensing, etc, correspond, match and correlate with feelings and sensing of others. Can be called an "independent collective hallucination", though 😄
what is the first file to make demon girl appear ???