Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Nov 2021, 14:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Nov 2021, 03:33 )Gabrielle Wrote: [ -> ]These files literally contain magic rituals
I've seen this many times in various forums. To me it sounds like the myth about SB's using MKUltra or secret CIA techniques. Can anybody point to any magic rituals Kei used?

I don't know about magic in the witch or even satanic sense, but in more of a classical sense if you believe in it then it gets a smidgen of reality to it. Follows the fake it till you make and believe in yourself and you'll accomplish..... you know all that philosophy.
That's not magic, but conditioning and making habits 😆 Works like magic, though 😬

(05 Nov 2021, 16:07 )BondageGreen Wrote: [ -> ]a classical sense if you believe in it then it gets a smidgen of reality to it.
This is what NLP and hypno are about (generally). Also works like magic.
(05 Nov 2021, 16:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]That's not magic, but conditioning and making habits 😆 Works like magic, though 😬

(05 Nov 2021, 16:07 )BondageGreen Wrote: [ -> ]a classical sense if you believe in it then it gets a smidgen of reality to it.
This is what NLP and hypno are about (generally). Also works like magic.

I have to say, if any hypno was going to be satanic magic, it would be Kei, lol. Their files still have some of the most powerful and "out there" experiences I've had, to the point of feeling possessed. Of course I know this is just how the files work, but the magic theme is kind of fun to me anyway, so I guess I wouldn't mind if it was a real working ritual 😁
Do we need a separate thread for magics? In the plural form, as there are definitely many flavours, and some of them (e.g. Chaos Magic) do not look like magic at all, just a normal way of looking at things.
(05 Nov 2021, 20:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need a separate thread for magics? In the plural form, as there are definitely many flavours, and some of them (e.g. Chaos Magic) do not look like magic at all, just a normal way of looking at things.

Talking about magic, last night I've listened to Deep Slut Demon Girl Magic, it was so good, I really felt like she was inside me, could feel my body paralysed and a strange sensation filling my hands and mind. I don't know why, but I was shaking a little and twitching my head, shoulders and fingers (but softly). I really enjoyed the pink ribbon triggers that wraps around your mind and the gas triggers, the idea of breathing it is such a turn on for me. I think that's why I like Kei so much themes like magic, witchcraft and occultism stuff makes me want to go really deep in trance. I could keep talking more about how much I like the spells in the files, the ritual, and the idea of getting possessed and losing control (maybe this was too much haha).

I intend to listen to Demon Girl: Pink Feminizing bubble tonight. I really really want to try Demon Girl: Magic Spell Compulsion, but unfortunately I can't afford it, does anyone have this file to share with me? And if you have, can you tell your experiences with this one?
Purple Telepathy Training 1

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28azxwkh1sI
Posted by Kei 3 weeks ago:

Purple Telepathy Trainer 3

Kei Wrote:Imagine moving your tongue with the sound but don't move your tongue. Keep exaggerating the imagined movement while minimizing the micro physical movement of the tongue.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnC2LtuYJl8

No descriptions, and no Trainer 2. The idea is:

Kei Wrote:Communication of thoughts or ideas by means other than the known senses. Communication from one mind to another by extrasensory means.
[attachment=52234 Wrote:Eevee Bambi pid='57580' dateline='1641484252']
(05 Nov 2021, 20:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Do we need a separate thread for magics? In the plural form, as there are definitely many flavours, and some of them (e.g. Chaos Magic) do not look like magic at all, just a normal way of looking at things.

Talking about magic, last night I've listened to Deep Slut Demon Girl Magic, it was so good, I really felt like she was inside me, could feel my body paralysed and a strange sensation filling my hands and mind. I don't know why, but I was shaking a little and twitching my head, shoulders and fingers (but softly). I really enjoyed the pink ribbon triggers that wraps around your mind and the gas triggers, the idea of breathing it is such a turn on for me. I think that's why I like Kei so much themes like magic, witchcraft and occultism stuff makes me want to go really deep in trance. I could keep talking more about how much I like the spells in the files, the ritual, and the idea of getting possessed and losing control (maybe this was too much haha).

I intend to listen to Demon Girl: Pink Feminizing bubble tonight. I really really want to try Demon Girl: Magic Spell Compulsion, but unfortunately I can't afford it, does anyone have this file to share with me? And if you have, can you tell your experiences with this one?
(07 Jan 2022, 01:27 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jan 2022, 16:50 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you so much!  💓 might try tonight!

+1 if you're taking votes on this. Kei isn't the only tist I can think of offhand to use rituals/spellcraft/occult imagery in context to the hypnosis.