Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Jan 2021, 00:01 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Mind Compulsion and Permanent Fuck Puppet have been my two favorites so far. Fairy Crown was nice but it was a little more “gentle” than some of the other ones.

I just finished mind compulsion after reading your posts and wow.. i think im still processing. definitely the deepest I've gone with k3i and my whole body and mind still feels heavy and tingly, pretty impressive! im tempted to try more
(05 Jan 2021, 03:08 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Off tomorrow so I have several hours tonight. This time I’m doing feminizing abyss for sure.
I did have an imaginary friend when I was a kid, and yeah I know all about being a lonely kid! Definitely described me
I’ve known I was trans since I was as 5 so finding files that actually are making me feel better has been a unexpected blessing (I do NOT trance easily). I’m trying to break down barriers so I’m not so self conscious. I eventually do want to come out and be open, but “nice” files haven’t done it for me. I need to be “forced”
Now I gotta decide which one I buy next...either fairy princess or magic slut mind melt

Ah, I see. That really explains why it works so differently for you. Some people are just born with vivid imagination like that. I was born a realist, for better or worse lol. I never managed to make imaginary friends or play pretend or house or any such games with active imagination even though I desperately wanted to. Logic always took my out of it. Dreams were the only thing I had resembling an inner fantasy world.
It's gotten better now for sure but I don't think I've always been like that. The imagination I have right now is nurtured/learned, not natural I'd say 😋
Also the fact that you're confident that you're trans probably plays a part as well because you're aeady very receptive to the idea of being a woman. I've thought of myself as a man my whole life up until finding sissy hypnosis so it's taking a bit long to feminize my mind completely. I'm not even sure it's possible, so for now I only think of myself as a sissy, not a woman (or transwoman). That's a title I can really identify with for now.

And yes Demon Girl's Secret Magic Mind Melt is just a quarter shy of 3 hours, very long. I personally really love these long ones because as I dream they have more and more chances to work as my mind goes through its sleep cycle, and might sometimes happen to sync with the file, and these are the times I have the amazing dreams inspired by these files. I don't like anything shorter than an hour.
Speaking of shorter than an hour, SGCC was not very effective for me, not as much as Demon Girl Suck Cock. The latter had me drooling every time I even happened to picture a penis, hard or soft didn't matter. I can feel the obsession with cock in my veins, moving my muscles for me (maybe that's even Demon Girl herself 😉 ). The urge to reach for a guy's bulge in public, to picture his cock, to imagine kneeling in front of him... I've aeady had these urges but now they're much stronger and they manifest in public much more frequently. 😁

P.s. I love your new name and title, Ellie. 😊 It was definitely interesting reading your experience, and would love to keep reading more.
P.p.s. This is a bit irrelevant and a shot in the dark but I thought it'd be interesting if it was real. Have you happened to notice certain numbers pop up in your life more often? Something like synchronicity with a certain number? This is something that happened to me but I wasn't sure if Kei had anything to do with it. Has it happened to you?
(06 Jan 2021, 06:29 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jan 2021, 00:01 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Mind Compulsion and Permanent Fuck Puppet have been my two favorites so far. Fairy Crown was nice but it was a little more “gentle” than some of the other ones.

I just finished mind compulsion after reading your posts and wow.. i think im still processing. definitely the deepest I've gone with k3i and my whole body and mind still feels heavy and tingly, pretty impressive! im tempted to try more

so all day today after listening to compulsion ive definitely been in a kind of dazy, horny mood, and after having so much luck with that file i decided to listen to Permanent Fuck Puppet tonight.

I just finished it and oh my gosh, the first file was strong but this one hit me so hard. typing this is difficult just because its hard to focus my own thoughts, but it all feels so good. im really excited to see how i feel when i wake up tomorrow, since the last file seemed to affect me today
I was sifting through Kei's files to find one that I'm gonna commit to and listen to multiple times and decided on Mental Block: Pussy Lock

was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this file. also might give updates if any changes occur after a couple listens (if something even happens lol)
So the only effects are feeling dizzy and good (sometimes aroused)?
(07 Jan 2021, 15:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So the only effects are feeling dizzy and good (sometimes aroused)?

That's definitely the most immediate effects for me personally, but everything just "feels" different the day after. Lots of odd little urges and random daydreams, usually related to something sexual, lol. But they're nice, so I don't really mind. I guess that's the "demon" speaking, but it hasn't been so personified for me
I’ve noticed that I get impatient in days I can listen, like the time before I can listen takes FOREVER. The addiction is definitely strong
No different numbers have popped up but in all fairness I’ve been running into repeating numbers for years now (especially 16,18,and 19) , but possibly because my daughter was born on the 16th, and the other two numbers were the dates of our (my wife and I )still birth and miscarriage respectively
Ok so definitely doing the demon abyss one this time I promise lol . Adding Happy girl training right after. Your demon princess is gonna be a happy girl 👧

Thoughts and observations later.

Which other Kei file do you all recommend I go for next? I’m eventually going to sum up my thoughts on the demon girl series as a whole eventually.
(07 Jan 2021, 18:17 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Jan 2021, 15:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So the only effects are feeling dizzy and good (sometimes aroused)?

That's definitely the most immediate effects for me personally, but everything just "feels" different the day after. Lots of odd little urges and random daydreams, usually related to something sexual, lol. But they're nice, so I don't really mind. I guess that's the "demon" speaking, but it hasn't been so personified for me

Out of curiosity (about to go do my listening in a few minutes), what kind of thoughts have you been having?

Don’t worry....I don’t bite (I think?) 😈