Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Kei's MindWarp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 Nov 2022, 00:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Nov 2022, 00:33 )Jasmine Wrote: [ -> ]May I request this file, Fuck Doll Slave for the Fairy Crown file ?
The easiest way is to use RetroShare - it's there.

Never used retro, is it easy to setup. Im on my phone and laptop is in pawn right now. I read the setup requirements just havent done it myself yet.
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare
(07 Nov 2022, 01:47 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Nov 2022, 01:11 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]is it easy to setup
Easy, if you know how 😉 Have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-RetroShare

I saw things on the internet taking about a "node" so im thinking node.js or torrent. Clicked your link to see its using Tor. Ill have to mess with it when I get the laptop back.

Sofia_B

My Kei files. If someone wants some of those, please PM me.

[attachment=56781]
(06 Nov 2022, 20:59 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Nov 2022, 08:04 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Nov 2022, 11:54 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Its math, and audio file is math. You cant calculate a demon, god, sprit or whatever. If that was possible we would have figured that out by now and probably wouldnt be here talking about this.

Putting aside my natural skepticism for a moment: there's a lot of things that are possible in theory but we don't know how to do. Go research how time basically cancels itself out and how time travel, theoretically, is absolutely possible. Just because something is possible doesn't mean we've figured it out yet.

So you think kei knows a way to put demons in a file but did it in a way they didnt understand?

No, because I don't think that demons exist.

Quote:You just cant calculate such a thing. You can calculate to use the sub conscious. I still think there are real demons. When we get pass the 3d + t theory and understand its just 4d we will find more maybe.

I dont think there is much more life in 3d but in 4th dimension there is good odds you will find life there or a higher dimension. I also think humans were last on this planet and appears were at the bottom of the ladder.

If you never face what you fear you will never conquer it.

That may be true, or it might not; it all depends on who you ask, really. We're getting into heavily theoretical and philosophical topics that do not have a correct answer.

Quote:Edit,

I aeady researched time. Its an illusion.

Time is weird. Mathematically it just cancels out. Time isn't real, and yet it is. Fascinating shit.
I'm losing the point of discussion. Clearly, it's not related to Kei anymore. If we are discussing quantum mechanics, let's create a separate thread in the off-topic subforum.
Does anybody have the female spirit/spirit girl files? I never downloaded my collection of purchases before the site was shut down. I've only been able to find 3 from this series on the web.

Sofia_B

I forgot that I had purchased this non-feminizing Spirit Girl file from WMM.

This is the only piece of description that it had:
Quote:This file is for anyone who wants a spirit girlfriend inside their mind. This file does not contain ...

The Description for this file was lost in the crash and is waiting for Kei to update it.  If you have a copy of the original description please contact admin@warpmymind.com
(10 Nov 2022, 18:03 )Sofia_B Wrote: [ -> ]I forgot that I had purchased this non-feminizing Spirit Girl file from WMM.
Quote:This file is for anyone who wants a spirit girlfriend inside their mind.
Im sure there is one in my head somewhere. Why not have 2 for the same price? I will check it out.

Ok I didnt loop it. Cant wait for Freddy Krueger tonight when I fall asleep. I try to explain quantum for a reason. Some in the science field believe your sub conscious is also quantum. It can be really weird in there. Dont try this unless you can handle it and gain control over it.

This is why I say kei is a genius. They can tap into your sub conscious.
Well first time with it. Im still playing it. I did notice a trance state. Typically what happens is you wont recall what happened. When I snaped back, I noticed I lost time with no memory recall. This is when you know there is a strong trance state. Im sure programming took place.

I try to follow this into my subconscious. If the file can crack into it, I may be able to use it at well. Maybe just my theroy but makes sense to me.